Author has written 5 stories for Portal, and Final Fantasy XIII.
Hi there! I've been a member of the site for years, but have been reading and writing fanfiction since middle school.
I suppose I should tell a little about myself: I'm a 23-year old college student living in the Midwestern United States, studying Secondary Education and English. I love reading, writing, photography, video games (mainly Final Fantasy, Skyrim, and Pokemon), my boyfriend (over six years), and my plushie Weighted Companion Cube.
I honestly would like to update more often than I do. I drift in and out of various fandoms (I usually read stuff dealing with whatever game I'm playing or interested in at the time), and sometimes don't even touch fanfiction for months at a time. Despite what I've published, most of my efforts tend to lean toward Final Fantasy VII, usually Cloud/Tifa. They're my favorite pairing of all time.
Real life has been kicking my butt lately, but am coming back with a new story (I hope). Hope you enjoy it :)
Let's Never Speak About This Again (Final Fantasy XIII): Complete. Oneshot: There are three things certain about alcohol: the dizzy feeling of inebriation, the lack of control, and the healthy dose of regret that comes after it wears off. Snow is reminded of this the hard way.
Ten Years (Portal): In progress, minor hiatus. Multichapter, Later Human!Wheatley/Chell, very minorly AU. After ten years of torture following Portal 2, Wheatley finally gets his chance to apologize. Be patient with this story, since it's going to be quite a long one. May contain some adult situations, but I haven't decided yet.
Does it Trouble You the Way You Trouble Me? (Portal): Complete. Twoshot, minor Chelley. Part 1, "Wheat or Potatoes," focuses on Chell's life following Aperture. Part 2, "Exile Vilify," focuses on Wheatley's perspective.
From Human to Machine and Back Again (Portal): Complete. Fifty Chelley drabbles, including Human!Wheatley, Core!Wheatley, Canon, and AU.
Hydraulic Fluid (Portal): Complete. Alternate "ending" to Portal 2. I've been told it's a minor tear-jerker, so watch out.
Story Ideas (may not write all of them):
[future story idea1, "Tech Support"] (Portal): Writing, but on hold for now. Oneshot: Human!Wheatley calls tech support to help him fix his troubled computer, but ends up with far more than he bargained for. Two-thirds complete, but haven't opened the document in a long time. Projected to be approximately 3,000-3,500 words.
[future story idea2, "The Caged Pearl"] (Final Fantasy VII): Outlining. Tifa stumbles across a piece of jewelry she hasn't seen in nearly twenty years, one she thought had succumbed to the flames of Nibelheim. Memories surge forward, causing her to realize that while some occurrences are coincidental, that isn't always the case. Cloud x Tifa. Anticipated to be several chapters long.
1. You LOST the Recycle Bin? (Final Fantasy X): Simply hilarious. Enough Said. Short and sweet.
2. One Day at a Time (Trigun): Very well written, fantastic characterization, a great read for anyone familiar with the fandom.
3. Love of a Spartan (Halo): The only decent romance story which fits within Halo canon. It's more than that though, it's a great story which keeps you on the edge of your seat.
4. The Punishment (Portal): THE BEST CHELLEY ROMANCE. PERIOD. M-rated though, so be aware of that.
5. Paternal (Team Fortress 2): Engaging story. Conspiracy, revenge, family relationships with a hint of slash. Love it.
6. Everything You Ever? Actually, No, It Wasn't (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog):An interesting idea that brings something new to the table.
7. Diaries of a Broken Man (Final Fantasy VII): Everything that Cloud/Tifa should be. Hilarious, well-written, sarcastic humor, and an ending that left me speechless.