Poll: Choose two stories you'd like to see me write next (descriptions in the profile)! Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Star Wars, Bleach, League of Legends, and Fairy Tail.
Hya! My name's Konerok Hadorak, if you haven't noticed that already Well, there's really only a little bit about me that you guys really need to know. But that's only because there isn't much about me to know.
Anime watched: Code Geass, Eureka 7, Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Air Gear, Gundam 00, Soul Eater,
Well, for personal info, I'm a 20 years old, in college, and whoever says they can't wait to grow up needs to reeeeally rethink their childhood.
One thing you guys need to know, if your going to talk to me about Naruto, you had better be a Naruto/Hinata fan. If you aren't, you and I are gonna have a few problems _
Other Media Outlets:
Are you an artist? Do you love/adore my stories? If you answred yes to either question (preferably both), then how would you feel about whipping up some pics from scenes in my fics? I can' say I have much in the way of rewards, but it would mean a lot, and you get credit for them as well as get the links to them posted up here on my profile! Plus, I find it amazing to see how you visualize the scenes from my stories in your heads. Anyway, if you're interested, give it a go and sned me a message with the link when you're done, I'd love to see what you've got to offer!
You can contact me either on here on FanFiction, on my DeviantArt account:
*Stories' external references*
-->A Curious Thing/An Old Hope: For easy imaging for EVE ships in ACT and AOH, use the link below.
Story Summaries and Information:
Konoha's Silver Shinobi: Ichimaru Gin isn't known for his sympathy, nor for his empathy. But when he finds a bloodied boy along the side of the road, he can't help but stop to help. But that one act of compassion will change the Shinobi world forever. Follow them both as he guides Naruto on his way to greatness!
Ichimaru Gin: http://yami-luffy.deviantart.com/#/d5nvnn0 (courtesy of Yami no Luffy)
Other World: The League doesn't tolerate extra-dimensional summonings. That doesn't mean some don't try it out... -Naruto/League of Legends, AU Naruto-verse, Strong Naruto, Good Sasuke, Naruto/Hinata/TBR
ADDITIONAL STORY IDEAS
Below I've listed a couple of stories that I've been tossing around in my brain for a while. Sadly while I'd like to do all of them, I can't so I'm leaving it up to you guys to choose which one you want to see! If you're curious about one of them but want more information, feel free to send me a PM; I'm always happy to talk to my fans :D !
Kamui was a powerful technique, but as powerful as it was, it was never meant to be used against itself. The combined force of the two dimensional rifts clashing results in Naruto, Sasuke, Kabuto, Tobi, Kakashi, and the rest of the Konoha 11 to an alternate universe where they meet themselves... but something is strange about their alternate selves... Their gender is reversed!
Naruto/The Old Republic cross-over
The Shinobi Alliance failed; they lost. Madara consumed the Juubi and activated the Mugen Tsukuyomi. Many millennium later, an ambitious Sith Lord, Darth Nox follows a lead regarding a powerful Rakatan artifact to a strange, uninhabited planet, called Earth.
Like a Fairy Tail:
To protect themselves from Tobi's Mugen Tsukuyomi, the refugees of the ninja world combine their powers, sealing themselves away. Centuries later, Natsu, Lucy and Erza take up a job deep in the mountains to protect an archaeological dig. They never expected to find a long-frozen civilization buried in the earth.
Ninja Art Online:
Naruto/Sword Art Online cross-over
In the resulting clash between Obito and Kakashi's Kamui, many Shinobi are sent to another world... in another universe. Two years later, a revolutionary virtual reality game is released, and many of the Shinobi are unknowingly given a copy of it. Little do their know the sinister plan behind its creation, nor the alternate plans one of the game's main programmers has for the game itself...
And more to come (when I think of them)!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Akihiro Asamoto, Corvin, 9tail_Naruto, FlameKaiser, NoNameNeeded, Kyuuki-sama, Seraph of Shadows, Uncle Joe, Ebony017, Myevltwin, Konerok Hadorak.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile.
Grumpywinter, The Dragon Blood Guard, chm01, Myevltwin, Konerok Hadorak
Put this on your
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
If you could read this, copy and paste it onto your profile.
The Situation in Hell
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct . . . leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."
Common misconceptions about Naruto Fanfiction:
1. All enemy ninja are perverts who only want to rape the female Naruto cast.
2. Haku and Zabuza are pushovers.
3. Orochimaru is a pedophile and is also a pushover.
4. The Third Hokage is a deceitful old man.
5. Kiba is a perv who wants in Hinata's pants.
6. Kiba is a boastful jerk who is ignorant of his surroundings.
7. Kakashi favors Sasuke over Naruto.
8. Sasuke is a pedophiliac for going to Orochimaru.
9. Suigetsu doesn't exist.
10. Karin is worth only to be used as a sex slave for Naruto.
11. Karin is an Uzumaki (Wow, she actualy is o.O).
12. Juugo doesn't exist, and if he does, he is a pushover.
13. Konoha ninja never die, even if against 10-1 odds, even if they are a nameless shinobi.
14. Temari has a crush on Naruto.
15. Gaara would kill anyone who tries to date Temari.
16. Sasuke could never have REAL brotherly relationship with Naruto.
17. The Uchiha are pushovers.
18. The Sharingan is a pushover skill, and has no real use outside of being a neat, genetic contact.
19. Naruto only uses elemental jutsu if they're combined with another element (i.e. Kekkei Genkai).
20. Naruto can develop Kekkei Genkai through training.
21. Being part of the Uzumaki clan gives Naruto anywhere from 1 to a dozen Kekkei Genkai abilities free of charge.
22. The Uzumaki clan is realy hiding in secret in Kirigakure or Tsuchigakure.
23. Kabuto is underrated.
24. Hidan doesn't swear enough.
25. Nobody takes off their shoes when going into a house.
26. Kakashi can use Raikiri/Chidori limitlessly.
27. It requires chakra to activate, and keep active any and all doujutsu.
28. Naruto doesn't flip people off. He'll swear at them like a sailor, but never flip them off.
29. Sasuke wants all techniques from other clans, using his bloated ego to get them. In truth, if his ego was really that big, he wouldn't even consider them worth learning.
30. Sakura is never a good enough fangirl.
31. No on gets pregnant. No one.
32. All main characters (non-villans) are unkillable.
33. The Konoha council consists of hundreds of people, both civilian and Shinobi, including all the clan heads.
34. The title "clan head" can be used infinitely without pissing readers off due to repetition.
35. Homura and Koharu never get their just desserts.
36. Tsunade doesn't say brat/gaki enough.
37. Using the word "dobe" is in no way obnoxious.
38. TenTen is hotter.
39. Ino is hotter.
40. Madara (Tobi) has a bloated ego.
41. Bloated egos are a genetic trait found in all Uchiha and occasionally in certain Hyuuga. Possibly related to the Sharingan and Byakugan respectively.
42. Female Sharingan and Byakugan users lack this omnipresent gene.
43. Rinnegan users also have lesser/greater traits of this "B-E" gene, but is commonly overlooked and/or accepted as normal by readers, depending on the lineage.
--First Corollary: If the Rinnegan user is Naruto, he is "bad ass." If the Rinnegan user is Uchiha Madara, he is "over powered." If the user is Nagato, it is "normal."
44. Black people (Kumogakure ninja) are part of a clan. Ironic?
45. Uchiha renegades (those who forsake other Uchiha who posses the B-E gene) without fail refuse to use their Sharingan.
46. "Fenikisu" is an acceptable clan name.
47. Sakura never loses he voice, despite her incessant screeching.
48. Sasuke is a bad guy because he betrayed Naruto in search of power. Admit it, If you had a friend like Canon Naruto, you'd leave too.
49. The six other swords of the Seven Swordsmen (excluding Kubikiribocho) do not exist in alternate universes and timelines (ie. Crossovers).
50. Samehada is not adorable.
51. Mangetsu doesn't exist.
52. Ichiraku Teuchi is a former ANBU.
53. Iwagakure holds insane grudges.
54. Seduction had no real power.
--First Corollary: If the target of seduction is a young, hormonal teen, it is ineffective.
--Second Corollary: If the target is a seasoned, veteran killer, it is super effective.
55. Shunshin is slower than Shunpo.
56. Reiatsu is more powerful than Chakra.
57. In a villain vs. villain fight, the winner is based on OOC popularity, and not on actual skill or abilities, as they are irrelevant. If it is a tie, both villains undoubtedly die.
58. Shizune has no real skill other than healing, unless it is versus a major villain. In most cases the villain will lose, unless his popularity level is high enough for him to escape.
59. The second Hokage doesn't exist.
If you agree that Yoai is simply a sick perversion of the human mind and soul, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're addicted to anime, copy & paste this into your profile.
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are meant to be together and know that it will happen, copy and paste in your profile
If you hate NejiHina, or KibaHina, or any other coupling with Hinata that doesn't involve Naruto, then copy & paste this into your profile
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are the greatest pairing, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, Thymistacles, Tenshi Namikaze, Arashigan16, Gravity The Wizard, Kyuubi123, Kingkakashi, Zentary, Konerok Hadorak
Unsafe External Link