Poll: What Story Should I Update? Vote Now!
UPDATE: 08.10.14 - I have been gone and am on my way back! I am currently enrolled. I went from high school straight into summer courses so I was still in the process of adjusting. I also started a new job that a absolutely adore! I also deleted all my old stories. I do have back-ups but I thought that it was time I cleaned house and rewrote them. This is a new chapter in my life and I feel like this was just one of the steps.
I fangirl over more than a few things:
Why is it that I barely ever update my stories?
Copy and Paste this onto your profile if you have multiple pages of Fanfiction on the Internet on your iPod and read it all through the night.
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"He could rip Madam in two, but he doesn't." -Fever
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The PlayStation 4 Controller.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Vampire Diaries
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
Around 7, I guess.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:35.I was close.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My bridesmaid on the phone,
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going to take finals.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, Red Camisole, Grey Cardigan, and my new Teen Titans Cyborg socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Legitimately laughed about an hour or so ago, but I giggled at something on iFunny like two minutes ago.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A coat rack, a book shelf, and an Iron Man 3 poster.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
All the time, have you ever been on Tumblr?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would put money for college aside, build my parents their dream house and furnish it, then go shopping.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm Cajun french from the most southern part of Louisiana and often find myself speaking broken french when I'm bitching at my boyfriend for being rude.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The price of education.
19. Do you like to dance?
I do but I'm not very good at all. I wanted to learn to belly dance for the longest time. I'd probably still do it now if I had the chance.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?