Author has written 16 stories for Naruto, and Rosario + Vampire.
If anyone would like to see a picture of 'Shade', my OC from the story The Bet and many others in the stories Get What You Wanted, Get What You Deserve, Take What You Wanted, and many others, here you go:
Please leave a comment to my friend Tymelord who drew her. He's a very good friend of mine and deserves recognition for his work.
Thank you for your time.
Now then, I have been writing Get What You Wanted for a while and I am glad to say I've come to it's conclusion as a story...
...for that book.
Part two of this story is called Take What Is Yours.
I anticipate a possible trilogy or just two books, but fear no the story goes on!
If anyone knows Lord of the Land of Fire and I, you know we help each other out with editing, beta'ing, and just general picking on each other through IMs, PM's, etc...He's like the brother I get to constantly abuse and get away with it that I've always wanted.
Love you, Lord nii-san!
Well, in a chance of enterprise pursuit, he's created his own website to publish his own original stories! They are wonderful and I have the honored privilege to help announce where they are.
You can read them at
He has some very good stories that are blooming into fruitation that I highly recommend. So far, my favorite is The Vampire Ria and if you have to ask I have just one thing to say. Shame on you for not reading The Bet. Need I say more?
For anyone who feels Naruto and Sakura are going to be together, I have to say I am a good sport about something I don't agree with. Here is a particularly nice video I found that got my attention on Youtube.
For anyone who is a NaruHina fan, I will just say you must look at this video with a sense of humor and see it for the creative aspect of it, not the intention of my support of NaruSakura.
Oh, and if anyone feels that Naruto and Sakura are going to be together, read manga 469. I couldn't help but wonder if he was going to smack her when she confessed her love to him. At a minimum, he tells her, "Psh! What-e-ver, honey, talk to the hand! You've been denied!"
Okay, I embellished a little, but the thought was there.
I'm working on a story called A Simple Bet with Lord of the Land of Fire. He has written about 38 stories from the animes Naruto, Sekirei, Elfien Lied, and Rosario Vampire. He has written some of the greatest Naruto, Rosario Vampire, and their crossovers like: A Mother's Love, The Life of Kushina, A True Monster, and My Snow Girl. His current projects that have received just as much acclaim are A Father's Love, A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood, The Mighty Vampire Aono, The Unsealed Vampire, That Look, A Few Angry Words, and many more.
A Bet is a sexy story involving my own OC Shade Caro and his OC who plays Sekitan Ria, Moka's eldest sister who is known for her "Oh me, oh my" and very dangerous and seductive disposition.
I highly suggest giving it a read, but I must warn you it is going to be for mature audiences only. You have been warned!
Please leave a review for this joint effort or send me a PM. Thank you for reading.
As everyone knows, I'm a huge Naru/Hina fan. I've come across a rant that has put an interesting twist to the whole Naru/Saku-Naru/Hina possibilities. This came from a NaruSaku site.
QUOTE I can only speak for myself when I say this but, the truth is, I'm going through character withdrawals. I say that I'm expecting these sorts of things, but deep down, I'm really hoping that I'm wrong because I miss Sakura and would really like to see her doing something significant. Thus, I become disappointed with the chapters when it turns out my spoken prediction is right. Tonight's outburst is due to years of expectations for her being crushed to pieces:
1) Sakura is actually going to fight this time! She won't be in the medical tent - she's on Kakashi's team, after all!
2) Maybe Sakura will play a role in sealing Zabuza & Hakku, given their history with Team 7!
3) Maybe Sakura will be confronted by Chiyo-baa-san's Edo Tensei
4) She can't stay in the medical tent for long. She's supposed to be on Kakashi's team...
5) Sakura's being confessed to? Maybe now her feelings for Naruto will be revealed!
6) Sakura kicked that Zetsu clone's butt! Maybe now she'll get to fight?
7) Naruto is saving everyone! Does that means he and Sakura will get some significant panel time together?
8) Hinata couldn't possibly get more panel time with Naruto than Sakura did though... right?
9) It's okay, because Sakura is going to stand out when she joins the battle with Naruto. They're going to be together this time! She said so herself.
10) Oooo Obi/Rin Naru/Saku parallel! This is proof that Sakura will play a more significant role once she arrives!
11) Sakura has been shown at least once in every chapter where she keeps narrowly avoiding attacks. Maybe Obito is going to target her!?
12) Sakura's reaction to 615 means something, for sure. We'll find out next chapter, hopefully!
13) That color spread is awesome! It means Kishi hasn't forgotten about his heroine! Now she's going to start kicking some butt...right?
Thank you, NaruSaku fans!
As of 4/11/2015, I deleted the stories A Proper Vampire and Get What You Deserve by the request of Darkswordmage, their author. He stated that if he should feel inclined to pick up the stories where they left off he would when he is ready. If anyone has any questions as to when he will do that, please direct your questions to him.
On a personal note, I want to thank him for all the attention his story has brought to my profile. While I was the original story write to the Get What You Want series, his story received more -hits and notice than mine while on my profile. For that, I want to thank him. However, it is also for that much attention drawn to my profile versus his, I felt it was unfair for me to receive such notice. I asked him if he would like to have his stories posted on his site and he said he will post them when he is ready to take it up again. Until then, dear readers, thank you for your attention and notice.
p.s.- no, I don't have a copy.
Just an update for anyone who is interested in the story Get What You Deserve by Darkswordmage, iNSaNiTY49 has posted a copy of what I had online. Here is his profile
Here is the site where it is posted.
Last, but not least, so everyone is warned: Darkswordmage has informed me the story is discontinued. You have been warned.
Baal of Yarns (1)
Isumo 1489 (5)
J R LeDoux (4)
J-Pop Princess (31)
Kage Bijuu (17)
Maresia Eterna (0)
Miyazaki A2 (18)
Mugan Von Hellscream (16)
myth buster (0)
Shawny Wong (13)
The Prime Minister (20)