Poll: Who was the statue in Auntie Em's Garden Gnome Emporium that the gang recognized? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
News on My Stories
Sneak Peek Information
Problems with Girls - After Percy's dream, he's determined to find answers.
Quest to the Underworld and Back - The gang gets side-tracked...by a god!!
I'm Still Learning the Basics - Quest!?
Julianne Chase - Julianne makes an enemy during capture the flag!
What you shold know about me:
Name: My friends call me a variety of things.
Age: Younger than my mom, but older than a baby.
Appearance: I have dark skin, dark hair, and dark eyes.
Pets: 2 dogs, 4 cats, and a bunny(!)
I like to: cheer, dance, flip, write fanfics, and other sports.
updated all the time
boys(what girl isn't?)
iPod nano (pink!)
One Tree Hill
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop because none of this is true, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.) (mine are the ones BOLDed)
Words to live by
- He who laughs last thinks slowest
- Who ever said that nothing was impossible clearly never tried to slam a revolving door.
- If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
- Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
- 1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
- One day we're going to look back on this, laugh nervously and then change the subject
- We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You just off a bridge, damn, I'm gonna miss your dumb ass
- Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
- If at first you try and don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
- A good friend will bail you out of jail, a great friend will be sitting next to you in your cell going "We messed up, huh?"
- A day without light is, well, night
- Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
- Those who cannot remember the past are going to spend a lot of time in mall parking lots looking for their cars
- Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
- I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
- I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
- If you're forced to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never tried before.
- If anyone here is telekinetic, raise my hand
A good or best friend!
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumbo?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
I got this awesome survey from my bff "percabethroxmysox."
I was really bored one day and decided to do this survey thingy:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
Annabeth shuddered. "I hate it when he does that." -BOTL
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My coach purse.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Um, I really don't remember. Maybe Spongebob
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I walking into school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Abercrombie t-shirt and American Eagle jeans...black air forces
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so. I remember talking about watching Hercules and the PJO movie.
11. When did you last laugh?
When I was talking to Hadley a minute ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Green paint. And that's pretty much all.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Some stuff at Cabela's. Like animals in weird poses. And spots in the elavator...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's long but funny if I could think of good answers.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Camp HalfBlood tickets, clothes, trampoline, alpacas, and some other weird things. Then I would save the rest
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Is this question trying to be like Selena Gomez or something? Hey, that reminds me of Selena Beauregard, and that brings this whole subject back to Percy Jackson. And that's how I can relate everything to the books. My friends have noticed ;) .But, on with my answer. I am siamese twins with 2 people (Shananers and Fats). And I have another regular twin (Mama Kitty). Not really, but we say we are. And I just thought of something else: My alarm clock quacks! It's sweet!
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
K, I have to think about this one. (Five hours pass) I almost have it! (Two more hours) What was the question again?
19. Do you like to dance?
OMGs I love to! That's why I'm a dancer. I do hip-hop, tumbling, and sometimes contortion.
20. George Bush:
Yeah, he's a person. Who was President. And I'm not saying anything else. Not my favorite guy.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ooooh yay it's a girl! It would be pretty awesome if I named her after a Greek person/god or a PJO character. Like Annabeth, But not Rachel. Or I would name her something kinda different, like my name.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
idk. something Greekish.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'm good with where I'm living right now.
Got a question about PJO ask Rick @
PJO Movie comes out February 10, 2010!
○ ◘⌂ ╩ ê ↕ ╟ ä ò æ ▄ Q└ ▌ ╒ ╓ ∟ ▐é § ↓
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx, Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc., Journalist793, ink-splotter08, percabeth4evR
Ninety-three percent of the teen population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy and paste this if you would be part of the seven percent that'd be LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF!
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
If you have ever considered going to the EmpireStateBuilding and asking for an audience with Zeus, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate Luke and you want to be the one to push him off a mountain, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is under-rated. Copy and paste this in your profile, if you agree and add your name to the list: Celiana, SuperSidney, Wisegirl101, Seweedbrainrocks314, Shorty and KG Inc., Journalist793,
If your a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name (Then send us a message saying you did!)
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job...
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
If you repeatedly read page 203 in The Battle of the Labyrinth, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever ran into a mirror, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you and your BFFs watch movies just to laugh at them and make fun of them.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocloate as much as I do copy this in your profile
If you are a total clutz copy this into your profile.
If you think that people who don't like PJO are crazy/stupid/losers, copy this into your profile.
I participated in the PJO Bee!!
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree The
boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
A girl asked a guy if she was pretty; he said no. She asked him if he wanted her; he said no. She asked him if she left, would he cry; he said no. She turned to leave; he grabbed her arm and said, 'Your're not pretty, you're beautiful. And I don't want, you I need you. And I wouldn't cry if you left; I would die.'
if you believe these or think they are true, copy them onto your profile
there are 3 kinds of people in this world. those who can do math and those who can't.
|Community:||Best PJO Stories out There|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|