Author has written 31 stories for Inuyasha, Teen Titans, Soul Eater, Powerpuff Girls, Hunger Games, Tokyo Mew Mew, Slayers, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, Naruto, and Durarara!!/デュラララ!!.
I am just letting people know that I am taking commissions. You tell me the story and the couple, and I will give you a story. Just PM me and we can get things started
Here's a riddle: When is a croquet mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you: Whenever you want it to be!
I'm not mad. My reality is just different from yours.
I am an individual. You will NEVER see me falling into the latest trend because everyone else is doing it. I will not follow mindlessly and become exactly like everyone else. Like the saying goes, "We are all born originals but so many of us die as copies." If you agree that being an original is a great thing copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list. Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN, Shadowess 88, KuramaKitty, karamoonchild, Lexbro95,BlossomQueen a.k.a Zahra, KingBrick a.k.a Scott, canzie, ppgrulz123, Cheshire's Riddles.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England) Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), icyprincess1 (USA), Marshmellowtime (USA), Fury-Writer-17 (USA) Verdigurl ( New Zealand ) justiceintheworldofhp-yearight (USA), IronhideFan1993 (UK) Elhini Prime (USA) DIZILLA (USA) xAmuxIkutox or MewMewWings (USA) Cheshire's Riddles (USA, or Wonderland if it counts)
Some people are alive today, simply cause its illegal to kill them, if you think the same copy/paste
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out how you did it.
It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with.
This world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER!!
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
Parents spend the first parts of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
R.I.P.- Albus Dumbledore, Sirius Black, Hedwig, Mad-Eye-Moody, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Dobby, Colin Creevey, Fred Weasly, Cedric Diggory, and everyone else who had to die to make the Harry Potter series as great as it is.
If you LIKE WAFFLES, copy this into your profile! Add your name- Twilitassassin13, Meco45, RockerGirl0709, CinderXKaoru, ILuvHikaruAndKaoru, Cheshire's Riddles
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every minute, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
I found a rock. I named my rock. I took my rock to the park. My rock played with other rocks. I lost my rock.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are an absolute anime freak then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with The Powerpuff Girls, copy this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." If this sentence describes you, copy and paste on your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy and paste this into your profile.
90 of people in school try to be cool by acting like cool kids. If you are part of the 10 who is cool for pushing those freaks down the steps, and point and laugh with your friends, Copy and Paste this to your Profile and add your name to the list. MewMewKitty78, ButtercupXButchForever, Cheshire's Riddles
If you think its AWESOME for people to review your stories, add your name to this list: Mr. Pichu, Mind Seeker, Metaknight4ever, Liv the Waddle Dee, Sar the hedgehog, CrazyNutSquirrel, MewMewKitty78, BcXbUtCh, ppgrulz123, MilitaryBratUSA, ButtercupXButchForever, Cheshire's Riddles
Most teens would suffer a heart attack if they saw somebody burning Twilight. Repost this and add your name if you'd be singing campfire songs and toasting marshmallows around it: Ninjakat403, HetaliaSparkleParty, Gir'sdoomsongofdoom, Fluteorwrite, Squintz, Honeyshine, PJOfan4evaGreekgeek, Pokegirlandthorn, EmeraldDragon1, stormgreywolf, Sega Nesquik, D1v1d3m4n, Ranellope forever, Cheshire's Riddles
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, put this in your profile!!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people, just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you managed to copy and paste to many things, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to push a person of a cliff right now but that person happens to not exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this to your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're disgusted by the way most teenagers are acting nowadays, then copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall, door, table, chair, or other large solid object even when it was in plain sight, copy and paste this in your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Silence is golden... but duck tape is silver! (i use the colored duck tape)
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this to your profile (this is only because she is friends with me)
One day, I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, Then it hit me
Diamonds are a girls best friend...because they're shaper then knives
Boys are like lava lamps fun to look at, but they don't really do much.
Boys are like slinkeys. Useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
I'm not afraid of Death, what's it gonna do kill me?
if you talk about me i got some advice. click your heels 3 times and say 'i wish i had a life'!
I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross roads without having their morals questioned.
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just artificial turf."
"Nobody move! I dropped my brain."
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."
"He who laughs last didn't get it."
Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
Hello. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are, where you are from, and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.
If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.
Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
I stopped fighting my inner demons... We're on the same side now!
SHUT UP VOICES!! or I'll poke you with the Q-tip again...
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
"Guns don't kill people, dads with pritty daughters do." (my dad is safe from doing that *thumbs up*)
Labels are for cans. And in case you haven't noticed--I'm not a can.
Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
An apple away keeps the doctor away, if well-aimed.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
Pick the month you were born on... (bold what ya are!)
1(Jan) - I shot
Pick the date (number) you were born on...
01 - a rock star
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing...
White - because im sexy like that
I got : I kissed a gangsta because I have AMAZING boobs.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick
MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!!!!
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Copy this on your profile!
Fun Things To Do In A Lift
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on theshoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the Word...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says,
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
15 Things to do when your in Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Walk to a wall or corner and stand there. When an employee asks if they can help you, say, "Why won't this door open?"
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no flipping way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that shit up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you."