Poll: What kind of ending do you want? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Ouran High School Host Club.
Hi my name is you don't want to know so just call me lovetoanime or Kiki-chan (whichever you like)
My age,well...I'm 16 years old
My birthday you don't care, but if u do December 30, 1992
Hobbies don't have any. (Oh wait this is a hobby:))
Talents I can sing and dance
Favorite Animes (I don't read Manga):
1. Avatar: The last Air Bender
2. Bakugan Battle Brawlers
3. Final Fantasy
6. Ouran High School Host Club
8. Sailor Moon
Well thats all of my favorite anime's
All the Harry Potter Movies
All of the Narnia Movies
All of the Scary Movies
Bend it like Beckham
All of the X-Men movies
All of the High School Musical Movies
Interview with a Vampire
Queen of the Dammend
And lots more...
Someone asked me how do I make my OC's...
Well my OC's are actually me and my friends (In some points)
And the stories that I write sometimes have personal experiences and I like to put out there to relieve myself and to laugh at it in the end.
So, that means that my fanfic's are my escape from everyday life...
The Start of Something New...
It's basically about three BFF's who get to go to Ouran and they meet their love of their lives there. Crazy things happen, but the girls remind the Host Club that being yourself is what matters most...
6)Possibly Honey will end up with someone, but it's still on hold...
Books that I have read:
1. Vampire Academy 1-3
2. I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
5. Romeo and Juliet
6. Julius Ceasar
7. Chicken Noodle Soup: For the Teen Soul
8.House Of Night
Some Fun Rules:
1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
4. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
5. Someday we'll look back at this and plow into a parked car.
6. There are very few personal problems that can't be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
7. Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
8. Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
9. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the 1st time you need him, chances are you won't need him again.
10. I don't have an attitude problem.You have a perception problem.
11. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I tought to myself: "Where the hell is the ceiling!?"
12. My Reality Check Bounced.
13. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
14. I don't suffer stress. I'm the carrier.
15. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
16. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you're crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
17. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
18. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Shuffle Music for your life!
Put your music player on shuffle!
Don't cheat, either.
We know if you do.
As each song turns on, write down the title for each scene of life.
Opening Credits: My Band by D12 ft. Eminem
Waking Up: Disturbia by Rihanna
First Day at School: Your Star by Evanescence
Falling In Love: Bastara by Los Cafres (O_o)
Prom Night: Going Under by Evanescence (really Gothic Prom Night…)
Life: Step Up by the Step up Soundtrack
Mental Breakdown: Yo Quiero by Camila (That’s a song directed for Making Love…well if that’s my mental breakdown...)
Driving: Bonita by Arcángel (LOL)
Flashback: Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child (Well that is awkward…)
Getting back together: No Air by Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown (Awesome…)
Wedding: Rockstar by Nickelback (COOL!! I’m marrying a ROCKER!! KICK ASS!! :P)
Birth of Child: 4 minutes (My child will be born in only 4 minutes.!! Cool it’s just one push and that’s it!!)
Final Battle: Points of Authority/99 problems/One Step Closer by Jay-Z with Linkin Park
Funeral Song: Clocks by Cold Play (O_O”)
Final Credits: Freak Out by Avril Lavigne (…)