Poll: What story do you like best? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Naruto.
About me: I'm your average everyday anime fanatic. I have an sarcastic sense of humor and can talk about nothing for the longest of times. As you can tell from all my stories I am a huge Hinata Hyuga fanatic and I will say this right now, I stopped watching Naruto due to the fact I don't like reading then manga since it's expensive and looking online isn't the best idea either, can't look through every site. I've watched other animes but I do not know them as well as I do Naruto, so I don't write them in fear of horribly messing it up and getting a lot of fans really mad. I love writing and drawing, which I am getting better at, and I do enjoy reading. I don't have many anime friends my age except for Punk-senpai (hope I got that right; I still call her Punk-chan) but she lives pretty far away from me *tear*. So I turn to this sight to meet new people and if you ever need a second opinion you are welcomed to Private Message me and I will respond as soon as I can.
Naruto, Bleach, Blood plus, Death Note, Sgt. Frog, Avatar/LOK, Code Lyoko, Fruits Basket, Ouran Host Club, Princess Tutu, Uta no Prince-sama, The Demon Prince and the Momochi House, Happy Cafe, Alice in the County of Hearts/Diamond/Jack/Spades, Alice 19th, Hetalia, Revolutionary Girl, Soul Eater, Hana-Kimi, Bobobo-bo-bobobo, Hellsing, MisuPuri, Darling Only You, Black Butler, Love Master A, Beast Master, Card Captor Sakura, Girl Got Game, La Cord a dora, MeruPuri, Gekkun Shojo no Nozuki-kun, M.A.R., Princess Jellyfish, Space Dandy, Corpse Party, Kitchen Princess, Kiss of the Rose Princess, Full Moon, Saiunkoku Monogatari, and Brother's Conflict.
Law and Order SVU, Supernatural, Sherlock, Ghost Adventures, Bones, The Newsroom, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Rick and Morty, American Horror Story, The Amazing World of Gumball, Gravity Falls, and CSI.
Other places to find me: Tumbler, Deviantart, Youtube, and...that's it. (All under the same username)
What I Read
When it comes to fanfiction, I have a very peculiar taste. As a lot of you can see, I am a huge Hinata-phile. I have no shame in that since I am a proud fan. I like to read a plethora of Hinata based fanfiction; I've read it all. I can read just about any couple or if there is no couple. I read fanfiction since I do get inspiration from it and I like to read things written by people just like me. I really like one shots more than ongoing stories, but I read a lot of ongoing stories. Um, I read mostly Naruto based or Naruto crossovers. I've got a few Ib and Yume Nikki (games), Ouran, and at least one UtaPri. Other than that I just like a well thought out story that is written in paragraphs and good dialog.
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't accept me at my worst then you sure as heck don't deserve me at my best." -M. Monroe
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon..." - Unknown
"Know your limits, not so that you can honor them, but so that you can smash them to pieces and reach for magnificence." - Cherie Carter-Scott
"We will either find a way or make one." - Hannibal
"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." - Henry Rollins
"Half of life is up - the other half is dealing with it." - Henry Rollins
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world."
"We are angels born with only one wing. To truly fly, we must embrace each other."
"Good friends help you up when you fall down. Best friends laugh and trip you again."
"Nothing is more dangerous than extreme ignorance and pure stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - Leo Tolstoy
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou
"Everything has a price. It's just what your willing to pay for it." - Anne Bishop
" Shining brightly for, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity." - Unknown
" In three words I can sum up everything I learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
" Please don't worry Mister, I have only came here to obliterate you- not rob you." - Excel (Excel Saga)
" If nothing lasts forever; can I be your nothing?" - Unknown
"You can say anything about me, as you please, but I am what I am and that is something you can never be." - Unknown
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
"Learn from the mistakes of others, you can't live long enough to make them all yourself" -unknown (but so damn true)
"Heck is a place for people who don't believe in Gosh" -Unknown
"Earth is the insane Asylum of the Universe -Unknown
“Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.”
“War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Bliss.”
-1984, George Orwell
"Remember, remember the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot, I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."
-V for Vendetta
“Strength through unity. Unity through faith.”-Adam Sutler; V for Vendetta.
“The only decent thing you can do behind a person back is pat it” anonymous
HELP THEM TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
THE NARUTO SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1) Who is your favorite character(s)? To keep the list short. it would have to be: Hinata and Chojuro
2) Who is your favorite pairing(s)?I like most Hinata pairings or crack pairings
3) Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Uh, I'm not much of a yaoi fan and I enjoy small amounts of hentai here and there.
7) NaruHina or KibaHina? Being me, I would say "why not both?" But if i had to choose, I would have to give it to Naruto, since I just like seeing Hinata happy.
8) SasuSaku or SasuNaru? Once again, "why not both?" ;3 I mean, who would not love to see how Sasuke would react with his two teammates fighting over him. I think it would be hilarious.
14) Have you seen all of the Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? I have not seen Shippuden since I don't find them interesting *shrugs* I just like Hinata and that is it.
15) Have you read all the chapters so far? Nope
16) Do you believe Naruto has ADD? No, I know what ADD is and that kid just has taken too many hits to the head from Sakura.
17) Sub or dub? Sub is for when you want to know what they are actually saying, dub is when you're too lazy to read.
18) Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? When I was young and just staring out, I was super Anti-Sakura, for a reason I don't even know. But now, since I have matured and I have grown to like her more. So, I'm Pro-Sakura.
23) Rock Lee= Weird or awesome? AWESOME!
24) Which character would be the best OOC? Who and how? Gaara, I would love to see Gaara strutting down the streets of Sunagakure with sunglasses and swag.
25) Do you like Naruto fan fictions? Yes! Love 'em
26) Do you write Naruto fan fictions? Yup
27) Do you like lemons? Well...I don't know how to answer that. I read them, but it's not like I like them to say, but not every story is pure an innocent. I read them, but I only read one or two stories that are all about lemons, since some of them have a really good plot to them.
28) Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? My parents know about the show, and they make fun of me by faking a Japanese accent.
29) Have you ever watched the Naruto Abridged series? Yes I have and I finally get all the 'log' jokes and I love the 'hahaha...moo...' XD
30) Have you seen the Naruto Ultimate fan flashes? Not sure...
31) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto? Nope, I'm not that good at convincing people to watch it.
32) Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and someone recognized it? No, but they know I'm drawing anime.
33) Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and your teacher came up to you and say 'WTF is this? Yes. In my Chemistry class the desk are perfect for drawing and my teacher happen to be behind me. He actually complimented me on my Hinata Chibi.
34) Has Naruto affected your life and grades in school? Um, I spend a lot of time on the net hanging out with other anime people and reading and writing fanfiction, but it doesn't effect my school life.
35) Are you broke thanks to Naruto? I wish -3-, my mom won't let me buy anything.
36) Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Not really, but it would be interesting to see it on a shelf.
37) Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No, but I wanted to so that the Yodaime would still be alive.
38) Do you draw Naruto fan art? I draw in the anime style but not specific Naruto characters, since I'm not good at re-creating them.
40) Do you have a Naruto OC? Multiple.
41) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Oh yes indeed; I knew that way before this test.
My Naruto World
Things that I have come up with that our canon in my Naruto World, since they are never explained (as far as I know) in the canon Naruto World.
1. Hinata's Mother: This was something that I had to elaborate on since I liked to use Hinata's mother in key points in my stories. In my earlier works, Hinata's mother isn't mentioned much but later works have come to use her character more and more. I always found Hinata's mother to be an interesting character, since she is one of the few mother's touched on in the story, which is odd since (as far as I know) she almost serves no purpose to the main plot line; like Kushina and Mikoto do. In my Naruto World, her name is Hinako Hiroshi. She was the second born in her clan. Hinako isn't much of a shinobi, I always figured she got to be a chunin, and was then pulled away to serve her clan and find a husband, as many clan women did. She had an older brother named Kyo who now leads the clan. The clan specializes in Elemental jutsu (this clan 'The Hiroshi Clan' is a clan I made up along with there kekkei genkai Yōso no tatakai, so you must ask me if you can use this concept. Thank you). When she was about nineteen, Hinako made her first trip to Konohagakure; her family was allying itself with the Hyuga clan (they had not yet thought of marrying her into the clan). Hinako first has a crush on the blonde haired Hokage apprentice, but she spent most of her time with Hiashi Hyuga, who was the one that had to escort her much to his disappointment. And from then on the story is very clear. From them I can change her story a bit to better fit my fanfiction.
2. Left out parents: Other than Shikamaru, Naruto, Sasuke, and the Sabaku children I believe that many wives and two husband have been left out of the story since they really don't add or take away from stories (like Hinata's mother). So these are some ideas that I came to give the character, some character
- Shino's mother: I find that this woman is where Shino gets his quiet and reserved side; it is also where he gets that odd ability just to show up in places that no one remembers him even walking into. I almost had the thought that Shino's mother was the one that feel in love with Shibi, but did it from a 'standing-in-the-ally-and-watching-him-with-no-emotion-on-her-face' kind of way. She is the one that doesn't show emotion at all and never speaks until she has something she deems is important to say. I always thought it funny to see Shibi in comparison to his wife, since it would make him the fun and talkative one. I also believed that she would be a shinobi, since she was so good at sneaking and fallowing Shibi around. I've given her the name Naoko.
- Kiba's father: This was actually really fun for me since it gave me the chance to use 'girl-power' mentality. Before, in my less creative days, I thought of the idea that Kiba's father just died in battle and that was that. But then I got the idea that maybe the Inuzuka clan is a little more complicated than that. I figured from the way Tsume acts and that the clan is based around animal instincts that they must act that way too. And in wolf packs, females can be dominant and run things, almost a little like hyenas were the females ran it all. So, in that time era, woman getting a lot of power must have been a little odd. Unless a clan’s woman, women cooked and took care of the house and kids (or became shinobi, but that made them a little manlier). And from the way Hana has normal and not canine eyes; her father must have not been from the clan. So, being a man that was not from a clan where women were just as important, he was asking for trouble. The story I gave this man was that he was a big fat cheater. This is very humiliating for Tsume, who is a prideful woman, so she boots him out and leaves him on the curb. This comes to where Kiba is raised to not be like his father, and why Kiba is so kind to the soft spoke Hinata. Even from the very beginning
- Choji's mother: In all truth, I think I fell in love with the thought of who could Choji's mother be. And I believe she is a kind, caring, loving, and a little plump woman. She cooks and cleans like a normal housewife, for the fact that she wasn't a shinobi, not at all. Maybe she cooked in a restaurant that her family owned, and that is where she met the big, strong, and dashing Choza Akimichi. She was more of the shy one and Choza more of the flirting one, when he had Shika and Inoichi egging him on.
- Ino’s Mother: Now, I have seen a picture where Ino’s mother was there, but I was not really sure if it was her (Edit: It was her and I don't like her character design; just sayin'), or if the artist just thought of it up for her. So, Ino’s mother, in my mind, is the more reasonable one in the family. Ino and Inoichi are stubborn and believe that they are the best of the best and won’t settle to be second to someone, where Ino’s mother is more of the one that can go with the flow. I would believe that Ino’s mother was a shinobi, but more of a teacher than a combat; like she taught academy kids once a jonin. The night she met Inoichi would be when she was forced to get drinks with some of the other teachers and happen to be sitting next to him at the bar. With liquid courage she made her first move of some sort of flirtatious yet drunken attempt to woo him. It more amused him enough to get a second night at the bar. After a waking up to a hangover at a friend’s, she was told of her adventure and became panicked. She vowed she wouldn't become wasted and shows him that he wasn't the girl she thought he though she was. Let’s say Inoichi liked the idea of a challenge. Good girl and bad boy? How could he pass it up? She is still nameless...will think of one at a later date.
- Sakura’s parents: To be clear, in the Road to Ninja the audience is properly introduced to Sakura’s parents and I was surprised that her father was the one with the pink hair, but I quickly changed that. Its fanfiction and I can do what I want with these characters. I would think that Sakura had the fun loving, super strong, and he also has the inner personality. Sakura’s mother was the brilliant, strong willed and loving mother. So Sakura truly was a mix of both her parents and grows to be more like her mother with her father’s abilities. I was thinking of just giving Sakura a mother, so it would better explain why she was so in love with Sasuke; since she wanted a man in her life and not be upset like her mother, who had lost her love. It would also explain why she clung to Sasuke so much (other than being so madly in love with him). But, then I switched it to that Sakura saw how in love her parents are that she wanted a love just like that. So, she was given both. I will use their canon names though, which are Kizashi Haruno (father) and Mebuki Haruno (mother). I like the names.
- Lee’s Parents: I mean it’s almost upsetting that he only has Gai, who isn't really related to him at all, they just look alike cause of the eyebrows. Lee, well Lee looks up to Gai so much, I thought that Lee would only have a mother. So, he looks to Gai for a fatherly figure. Lee’s mother is not a shinobi unlike Lee’s father, who was a great one. Thanks to genetics and what not, Lee can only do taijutsu. Lee’s mother couldn't really do much to help him but encourage him to never give up and stand by him.
-TenTen’s Parents: And I thought that I was upset with Lee. TenTen really has no one! She is kind of just a character there to just be a team member and that’s it. So, after looking over TenTen’s character, I thought she would be best suited to be raised by her grandfather, who taught her everything he knew about weapon summoning. She helps him run a shinobi supply shop and takes her place as almost the eldest son in the family. What her grandfather cannot do is what she does. Runs the shop at times, cooks, cleans, and rebuild. She was raised to be independent since she couldn’t rely on him to do everything for her. I figured her parents passed when the Kyuubi attacked; like a lot of parents did. TenTen would only be about a year old, so she has no recollection of them so she can’t really miss them. She honors her parents and follows in their steps to be a shinobi.
-Neji’s mother: This was a tricky one, since Hizashi is a little rebel, so I figured his wife had to be someone that his family would not approve of. She was strong, brilliant, prideful, and made sure she was treated like an equal. And once Hizashi passed, the clan did not have to put up with her. Only to add to Neji’s hate to the main clan, was that his own mother was thrown away since she was not following “Hyuga rules”. Hiashi on the other hand promised to care for Neji; Neji was to be handed off to another branch family to raised, but Hiashi, still emotional for watching his brother sacrifice for him, took him in and raised him like a son.
These are just ideas that I had come up with that not only please me, but give me new characters to work with into stories. Maybe I’ll just make a one shot that touch on meeting all of these forgotten people. I could get into the sensei’s parents and other family members that could be fun to see interact with main characters, but let’s just leave this where it is. I would happily allow you to use these ideas or make up better ones, just credit me if you’re going to use my exact descriptions and ideas.
My demon!!: I've thought about making my own demon. It is a wolf demon w/ 6 tails. Each tail has an element. From left to right: Air,Water,Light,Darkness,Fire,Earth.When you combine the dark and light it will allow you to copy any Kekki genki. This demon give its host the power to control these elements, and to summon: foxes, wolves, tigers, hawks, and falcons. and most importantly his name is Wolf. This demon is meant for the one and only...HINATA!! Yeah, she deserves the best. Hope you like it.
Miro Kurosaki, Kira Acumichi, Shun Mizuru, Riri, Kenji Hitsumaru, Taiyo no Kuma, and Kaito. Snake Heiress: Yoru, Hikari, Takeo, Fuyu, Ame.