Author has written 21 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Glee, and Legend of the Seeker.
Hello! So, I've had this account for, like, 2 years now and I'm just creating this "About Yourself" thing. Procrastination, thy name is Macki! But, lets get started shall we!
1) I use numbers a lot. It's just easier to organize.
2) I'm a Grammar Nazi, so if you're looking for a beta to proof read... *points to self*
3) I don't like to have others beta for me, which might be why, despite the Grammar Nazi-ness, my fics have a couple mistakes, because I have an irrational fear that when I send it to my beta, they will put their name on it and post it. DAMN YOU, FIC STEALERS! YOU'VE MADE ME A PARANOID FREAK!
4) If you're wondering what I'm like, think Rachel Berry from Glee only with blond hair, blue eyes and not Jewish. Seriously, chick is ME (only slightly exaggerated, because that entire show is. If it weren't it wouldn't be a show, it would be a documentary which is just boring! So, shut your face, all those people that say Glee is so unrealistic!)
5) I put my favorite shows into, what I call, "levels". Basically, all my favorite shows (Buffy, Glee, and Seeker), aka. the ones that I fic, are in level one. Level two consists of Veronica Mars, Vampire Diaries, Bones, and any other Joss Whedon shows. And that is all I really want to get into 'cause there are, like, five levels.
6) My favorite (show) 'ships are Spuffy, BtVS; Puckelberry (or Team Juicy Fruit as I like to call them, and it will catch on), gLee; Richlan, LotS; LoVe, VMars; Delena, tVD (They couldn't call it VD 'cause that would just be bad... BAD BRAIN!); BB, B0NES; Cangel, Ats; Minara, Firefly; Pecho, D0llh0use.
6a) PS, these are just from levels 1 & 2. PPS, if you didn't understand what any of these were than it doesn't matter because you're obviously not a fan of the show or the 'ship, and if you are, but you didn't understand, than one of us has a problem 'cause we have been doing something wrong all along.
7) I love odd numbers and I'm kind of OCD about it. I'm only telling you this because I'm done talking and it ended on an even number. :D
Hope you guys enjoy my fics, remember to review your writer before you leave!
PS. "Listen", unfortunetly, is probably never going to be finished because my lap top, quite literally, went KABOOM!!! and crashed, so YAY for crappy PCs!!! *flips WINDOWS the birdie*
PPS. I will no longer be using ff.net to post stories, because I don't like the new layout so instead I will use my livejournal (dreamswithstars), but don't worry, I wino's delete any stories posted here.