Author has written 1 story for Ranma.
Hello, just another lover of fanfiction here. Favorite stuff to read is Naruto, Love Hina, Harry Potter, Ranma, and Final Fantasy.
Music I like: Soundtracks (Movie, Video Game, etc.), Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Daughtry, Evanescence, Ac/Dc, some 80's music, and too many more to mention.
My own quote: Whatever doesn't kill you, will try again...with reinforcements.
Naruto/Hinata (perfect compliment for each other, nuff said)
Naruto/Tenten (she has that rare thing in Konoha ninjas called common sense and Naruto is profoundly lacking in it)
Naruto/Temari (wind users that are both outspoken)
Naruto/Anko (not so much romantics but more of a family kind of way. Both are outcasts, trying to prove their worth and don't care what others think.)
Keitaro/Motoko (because there's a certain something between them and I don't mean her sword, lol)
Keitaro/Mutsumi (She deserves him a hell of a lot more than that itch Naru!)
Harry/Hermione (What should have been if the author hadn't got in the way of her characters)
Harry/Luna (Always thought Luna was pretty interesting and would be a good fit for Harry)
Ryoga/Ukyo (Seem a perfect fit in many ways, their personalities and abilities seem to compliment each other)
Ryoga/Kasumi (My first story to post will probably have this, can't wait to get some reviews)
Cloud/Tifa (Made for each other in my opinion)
Vincent Valentine/Yuffie (So opposite that it works, much like a comedy duo -the straight man and the comedian-)
Cloud/Quistis (FF X-over, I've got a story that has them paired up. I'll eventually post it but I've gotta do a major rewrite)
You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list.
AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, aticiia, Parselmaster, Akatsuki King, Spirit of the Abyss, loki09 aka ttre208, Romez, count_zechs00
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.