Poll: Do you want Shirou, Saber and Rin to have already read the visual novels? And if yes do you want a prequel that shows their reactions but I am telling you if I do make a prequel I will have to focus on something or split my time evenly which slows updates Vote Now!
I have 2 challenges that I would like to see developed, sadly with School and Work I am to busy to write it myself.'
Inuyasha challenge: In the show Inuyasha offers to switch Tessaiga with Tenseiga when he thinks Kagome is dying from poison in canon Sesshomaru refused the challenge is what if he accepted here are the conditions
1. Inuyasha keeps the Tenseiga for the entire story
2. Inuyasha has to learn to control his demon side, and be in full control by the end of the story you can decide how.
(It must not have a different personality as that has been way to overdone, all it does is enhance his demonic instincts to the point where he goes berserk)
3. Inuyasha may regain Tessaiga, but I recommend that if you do give Inuyasha the Tessaiga, you should already be half finished your story.
4. You have to examine Tenseiga's powers for example in the manga, Tenseiga can only save a life once, but it can create a black hole leading to the dead.
In the anime it's only ability is to bring back the Dead, although unlike in the Manga it can be done repeatedly.
5. You have to do an arc on the three honorable rulers although what happens to Sounga is up to you.
Next is my Bleach challenge:
Ichigo has a much stronger Zanpakuto, yet despite that he is weaker than cannon Ichigo, basically in Urahara's the Zanpakuto refuse's to help Ichigo her/his pride injured by seeing him run away Conditions
1. The Zanpakuto must have a strong relationship with Ichigo preferably a positive one, although a negative one could also be interesting.
2. Ichigo does not have an inner hollow and does not get Shikai until you are well in Soul Society arc.
3. Uruhara gives up trying to force out the Zanpakuto you can chose the reasons why.
4. Despite having a few more tricks like Kido and better Shunpo, this Ichigo is weaker than Cannon Ichigo after all Zangetsu makes him 10 times stronger and faster.
5. You give Ichigo his Bankai near the end of your story, as once he hits Bankai he should be able to go head to head with anyone.