Author has written 6 stories for Hellsing, and Inuyasha.
Hi, I am college Graduate from a red neck town who loves the weird stuff that goes bump in the night. I love the Hellsing manga and Inuyasha anime. I only have a few stories for now, but I have a few other ideas swirling in my head right now. Love sci fi and romantic comedies. I like to dabble in drawing too and have a few pics from my fav animes atunder the same handle.
Other series I like: Vampire Knight, Doctor Who, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, all the CSI's, Fruits Basket, Eragon(the books), Harry Potter(books), Bones...
Chinese zodiac: Water Dog.
I personally think I'm weird in the head, but I don't think I care. Enjoy what I have to offer, or don't. it's up to you.
Question: Do you like my avatar? It's a quick draw of Annabel in Blood and Fire.
--My Wicked cool Weirdness comes at a price... My Sanity--
--Yep it's confirmed, the rumors are true. it's official. one hundred percent! I am a DORK!--
NOTE: -07-04-09- First of all, happy Independence Day!! Yeah! I'm just letting you guys know here if you don't already know I like receiving at least 5 reviews per update. I want to know if people like my stories and why and continue to like them, or that they don't like them and why. So, please please please review!!
NOTE: -05-31-09- Hi, just something that's come up. I've disabled the anonymous reviews because I've had a chapter reviewed with too many anonymous reviews around the same time. Not that I don't admire the enthusiasm. Its just gives me the impression that there's one person sending them in under different written names, just to make me post faster and its actually disheartened me a little. I usually ask for a certain amount per chappy and its not to get attention but to see how people think about my writing. What I could do to make the story better and whatnot. I am sorry if I inconvenienced some of you but I do want to be taken seriously as a writer, well as seriously as a ff writer can get on this site, lol. So please sign in from now on. The chappy in question has put me off so I won't be posting for a few days despite the honest reviewers, I'm sorry.
Some things I found
40 Things To Do In An Elevator (This one cracks my UP!)
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else presses a button.
10. Stare, grinning, at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11.When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Start breathing heavily and grab your chest when someone walks in. Then stumble out gasping for air.
38. If you are the only one in the lift, press all the buttons then stand and stare at the door, waiting for someone to come in.
39. If someone looks at you, laugh maniacally and tell them that you're there for the mental health convention.
40. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music. Crazy is when u laugh uncontrollable at your own jokes. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb-war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you memorized every single line of your favorite anime.Crazy is when your so obsessed with naruto that you bang on the T.V. every now and then to see if he will come out. Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist. Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments. Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day. Crazy is when your crazy. Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during random moment . crazy is when you lick the cat for no reason. Crazy is when you are hyper at three AM and no sugar is involved. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
"A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, so open your mouth and french someone.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.~Albert Einstein
The coroner will find ink in my veins and blood on my typewriter keys. ~C. Astrid Weber
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this to your profile.
My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone.
I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
I'm not good at empathy, will you settle for sarcasm?
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed."
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a Myer hairdryer:
"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." --E.L. Doctorow.
"Writers aren't exactly people...they're a whole lot of people trying to be one person." --F. Scott Fitzgerald. (I feel like that everyday!)
"Giving up is what kills people. When you refuse to give up, you transcend your humanity." Alucard
"Speak softly and carry a big stick." President Roosevelt
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
I am a fruit-loop in a world full of Cheerios.
You can't wait for inspiration; you have to go after it with a club
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up in mutual weirdness and call it love
Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for.
Don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
This is Kitty. I got him from someone else. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help him gain world domination.
SUPPORT THE KITTY!
Unsafe External Link