Author has written 4 stories for Repo! The Genetic Opera, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and Mass Effect.
Greetings, hello, salutations, hola, bonjour... Choose a greeting, any greeting. I'm not picky.
I'm Zydrate. (Yes, taken from the name of the fictional drug from Repo!) Obviously. Anyway, I'm a bit new to the fanfiction scene-- Not new as in, 'lol wut r thes wurds?' new, but new as in 'Grow a pair and write a story already, dammit!' new-- And trying to catch on as quickly as possible. And by catch on, I mean trying to scribble down all my ideas before my muse is once more frightened by the sheer volumes of stories on this site. (Look around you. Look around you. Look around you. Do you see what we're looking for yet? Yes, words.)
Let's see, here. I'm an aspiring actor/writer/playwright/director/technician/puppeteer/singer/insert career of your choice here. I'm also a professional puppeteer currently employed by PBS. I'm the type of person who is in to all things theatre, so when I'm not here obsessing over one of my fandoms, I'm in a theatre obsessing over some show.
A note to everyone who reads my stories: Howdy. I'm a very busy person with a very short, and very prone to wandering attention span. While I should be good and give you chapters on a regular basis, that won't happen. So don't be surprised or alarmed if I seem to abandon projects for long periods of time; I always come back to them. And I always finish them.
Current (Story) Projects:
1. But Nobody Wants to Do It -- A Repo! Fic following the life of a different Repo Man. One in a series of stories about the different Repos I'm planning to write. In progress.
2. Come To Your Senses -- A Dr. Horrible fic. Post Blog, follows my idea of what the sequel might be like. In progress.
3. Hard Freeze -- A Dr. Horrible fic. An origin story for Johnny Snow. In concept.
4. They're Watching, So Beware! -- A Dr. Horrible fic. A series of drabbles from each ELE member's point of view, and their first thoughts on the new guy in goggles. In concept.
5. Innocent -- A Mass Effect fic. The 2150s and 2160s were an interesting time for humanity, especially those on earth. Told through the eyes of a certain street rat who has no idea how important he'll one day become. In progress.