Author has written 9 stories for White Collar, Avatar: Last Airbender, Penguins of Madagascar, Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean, 21 Jump Street, and X-Men: Evolution.
Waz up? One of my nick-names is Yumi, others may know me as Shoe (Long story...) I hope to be a writer someday, and I've been writing since I was like, nine. So when it comes to writing I have experience... I am going into high school this year, and I am a musician. Here's some of my oc's from my different stories.
Name: Anna Jane St. Valentine
-Energy/ Electical Manipulation
-Super strength and speed
-Solid energy form
Personality: Angers very easily, tends to be manipulative and make bad decisions, but she's very loyal and fights for what she believes in.
Name: Zachary Smith St. Valentine
Codename: Fire Hazard
-Kinetic energy absorbtion and redirection
Personality: Hyper active and controlling, but happy, dedicated and a fighter
Name:Benjamin Daniel St. Valentine
-Absorbs life energy
-Enhanced agility and reflexes
Personality: Melodramatic and boyish, loyal and powerful
The Coming Storm:
Name: Annalise Rogue
Skills: Boatswain/ Prodigy Swordfighter/ Acrobat
Ships owned or crewed: Barnacle, Grand Barnacle, and her own ship The Blue Midnight
Personality: She is usually very calm, but also tough. She can fight anyone and usually defeat them within thirty seconds. She has a small crush on Fitzwilliam and maybe Jack. She tends to take the lead when the crew is fighting, or not listening to Jack. Even though Arabella is the first mate, Annie acts more of the part or even more of a captain.
Bending: All elements
Special Abilities: Shadow Bending; Acrobat
Personality: Is fun loving but has some problems to work out on which side she's on. Because she's a shadow bender she has trouble staying on the path of good. (Shadowbenders in my story are natural thieves and lyers, and usually don't care about other people.She has a major crush on Zuko.
This is How it Happened:
Name: Jackie Barelli
Skills: Con Artist, Petty Theif, and Arms Dealer
Personality: She has a difficult past with her dad being a Mafia Crime Boss (fictional), and her mom was unfaithful to her dad. She grew up with her dad getting her Martial Arts lessons as a kid, so she knows how to fight. She likes Neal, but won't admit it. She becomes good friends with Peter, but never close enough to the F.B.I.
Name: Sally Storm
Skills:Leader/ Hand to Hand Combat/ Acrobat
Personality: Sally has a troubled past, and not much is known about it yet. She's a fearless leader, and has some problems to work out with her relationships. Her cousin is Angie.
Name: Angelina Luna
Rank: Lieutenant First Class
Skills: Corpsman/ Scientist
Personality: Very shy, and quiet, and tends to lurk in the background. She's Sally's cousin, and not much is said about her past. Her parents raised Sally from the age of thirteen, and had always had trouble with Sally. She loves Sally, but can't stand how immature she can act at times.
Skills: Weapons Specialist/ Logistics
Personality: Violent and loud, but has deeper feelings that she doesn't want to express. She is the daughter of the Director, and doesn't care for him. She is very loyal to her team, and carries three knives, and two pistols on her at all times.
Name: Samantha Nickelette
Skills: Special Operations/ Apprentice
Personality: Very girly, and blond. She's a little air-headed, but very smart once things come to her. She's naiive, and doesn't like admiting it. She doesn't handle critisizm well, and accepts everything. She's very patient unlike Clara.
Fav Music: Jazz Bands, Anything from Eminem to Patti Page!
Fav Movie: Alice In Wonderland! I LUV U JOHNNY!!!
Fav Books: Vampire Kisses, Diary of a Whimp Kid, The Rule Book for Con Artists...
Places I've Lived: San Diego, Jacksonville, Chicago, and just outside D.C.
Top 3 Quotes:
1."When Words Fail, Music Speaks,"
2."You think your fresh, girl, I'm freakin ripe!"
3. "Flirtation: attention without intention."
Fun things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of chocolates and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Every time someone makes a salad, dozens of harmless vegetables lose their lives. So save a life, eat a hamburger!
female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Some things to ponder:
What do you plant to grow a seedless watermelon?
If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remains silent?
Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
If flying is such a safe way to travel, why is it called a "Terminal"?
What does nothing look like?
How can someone draw a blank?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
Do fish get thirsty?
Will you die if you get scared half to death twice?
Earth" (Bible) _-
eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI