Author has written 15 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, Star Wars, Dragon Ball Z, Lord of the Rings, and Hobbit.
Ah, hello there fellow reader/writer/fangirl/whoever-you-are. Welcome to my profile! I have no qualms about giving you my first name, which is Lauren, but don't ask for the last name because you won't get it. I have nothing to say really since I'm not too terribly swell with introductions. I just hope that you enjoy my stories! I enjoy talking to other people on this site: I may not message other people first because I have to admit I am a little shy/wary with strangers but that doesn't mean I'm a bitch. Happy writing and have a look around!
A little heads up to all; yes I did delete a good chunk of my profile in case if anyone noticed. It needed tweaking and it was somewhat of an eyesore. Plus, I don't frequent this site as much as I used to. Admittedly, I have lost interest in many of my stories on here too. I'm disappointed with them and I'm a bit mad I didn't do well enough. I'm considering cancelling "Ghost of Hyleea" and "Transcendental Mysteries" but I'm not sure what to do as of yet with them. A lack of ideas/interest doesn't help matters. If I come to a final decision, I will announce it in the story summary and on my profile.
I noticed it seems like the links for story art isn't showing up on my profile page and it's pretty annoying. If you are interested in seeing it, PM and I will give you the link to the work. Thank you!
Also, I started to post my works on Archive of Our Own but it didn't work out the way I hoped so it's likely I'm going to delete everything I posted on that account. My intentions were to expand my audience but it ended up being the exact opposite so I really see no point in posting anything from this site onto there. It's rather discouraging and disappointing but it is what it is. Newer, future stories may get posted there but that's all. If you're curious about visiting it, my pen name for AO3 is TrashqueenofAngmar91. But beware, that site will make you wish you'd rather pour lemon extract infused bleach into your eyes than read some of the stories on there. The tags are helpful but even then you may end up with a nasty surprise LOL.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
I decided to make some policies known on this profile for the heck of it just so you guys know what I'll be exactly writing and whatnot:
1. I will not, under any circumstances, write slash so please don't attempt to encourage me to do so because I simply will not do it. I think it's asinine to put it very kindly. I won't acknowledge it unless if it's concretely and explicitly canon. Calling me a homophobe due to my preferences won't work either. I personally despise yaoi and it's pretty much not my cup of tea at all. It never made sense to me and it never will. If you ask me, it only ends up fetishizing gay people as well. To each his own, I suppose.
2. I also will not publish any lemons/smut since I don't feel comfortable posting them. I don't mind reading that stuff every now and then but it gets nauseating and ridiculous at times as well. Sometimes I get second hand embarrassment from reading some of that stuff. I may refer/imply to sexual activity in my stories but you won't actually see any in it. I prefer to not sear people's brains with the mental images.
3. My updating schedule can be very sporadic, random and doesn't really follow a particular pattern. However, when I do update, I will try to do it on either Friday or Saturday. I work five days a week and my schedule changes from week to week. Also, life in general gets in the way of me writing at times. I try to make time for writing my fics but sometimes I suffer stubborn writer's blocks, spend time with family, get swept up in work or everyday things or some days I'm lazy and want to relax rather than write. I understand my lack of consistent updates may frustrate some but please understand I'm busy and fan fiction doesn't rule my life.
4. I've changed the information regarding this entry. Earlier, I noted I would try to update three stories at once but I think I will revise that and post a chapter whenever I get it done and not wait for the others to be completed. Some various factors may affect certain stories to be updated more swiftly than others. If I have more ideas with one story, then I will focus on that one and try to get it done as quickly as possible. If I am having writer's block with a story, I will put it on the back burner until I have more luck and ideas. This period may be indefinite. I also may not reply to PMs right away and it may take a few days to reply due to my schedule and to the fact I forget I have stuff in my inbox too.
5. My stories will primarily focus on AUs and some romance. I am an absolute sucker for exploring the unknown bits of my favorite characters' backgrounds and trying to interpret and expand on them. I also love writing and imagining them in hypothetical scenarios and trying to keep them in character as best as I can. I am also unashamedly a huge fan of the trope of the "human woman and monster/alien man" romance. I always loved it and it's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Yes, I'm a filthy sinner.
6. Typically, my stories will revolve mainly around General Grievous, Cell, Blitzwing and the Witch-king of Angmar. I adore them and they are amongst some of my favorite characters of all time. I have some heroic and "good" characters I love as well but I prefer writing the villains. It seems I've always had an easier time writing them as well.
7. My main fandoms I will write for are Star Wars, Transformers, Lord of the Rings and Dragon Ball Z. Those are my core fandom interests but there are also other fandoms I dabble in and like. I may post something out of the blue from those other fandoms I'm a more casual fan of but it's not likely.
8. I love creating and placing OCs into stories. I honestly find OCs fun and they can present all kinds of fun and interesting twists and scenarios in the stories they're in. I'm guilty of pairing OCs with canon characters and I think there's nothing wrong with it as long as those canon ones are in character and the OC is written well and isn't a painful and obnoxious Mary Sue. I've created some myself when I was younger but I've realized and bettered myself over the years and I admit, I physically cringe when I think about my older works LOL. With age comes wisdom and betterment!
Thanks for understanding and reading!
I have an account on Tumblr now. I don't go on it much but if you want to see it, have at it: violetasphyxia.tumblr.com
ART WORK AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS: Thank you Esuerc for creating this pic of Cyndi and Blitzwing in LIAL/TM:
I want to thank einsnewtrigger for making this picture of my main couple in LIAL/TM. Here's the link to the pic if any of you are interested in checking it out:
I also want to thank galaxypa for doing concept art for my OC Celia in my SW fic 'Innocence is Blind'. Here's the link to the picture:
Also, thank you to Zsocca for doing some art of Amanda and Lockdown from LIAL/TM! The link for it is here:
If you support the Confederacy of Independent Systems, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Twilight has more fame than it's worth, copy this into your profile.
If you are mad that they have not discovered Tattoine, Naboo, Coruscant, and Kashykk, and all the other star systems out there, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are insane but intelligent, put this in your profile!
If you have tripped up the stairs, copy/paste onto your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.