Author has written 9 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Criminal Minds, Chronicles of Narnia, Transformers, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
The name is Natalie and writing is my passion. I have been writing since I was about 6-7 years old and I haven't stopped since. I get my inspiration from movies, TV shows, music, friends, and even my family. I would be lost without the support and love that I have backing me up every step of the way. I am very lucky to have them.
Couple of things you should know about me...
I have red hair and green eyes. (Scottish blood)
I have one sister. (She's older than me... so, yes, I'm the baby.)
I have 2 dogs who are my best friends and will listen to me rant about my stories. (Nick and Riley... or as I like to call them, Thing 1 and Thing 2)
I am now a senior in high school. (AWW YEAH!)
I am a HUGE fan of Transformers. (I don't want even wanna get into that story...)
I love watching crime dramas. (Castle, NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI... yeah.)
And that's kinda it. I have a pretty boring life but my stories make it better. I love writing about my characters and dedicating the time to make them better.
My most recent story is Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases... and yes, there is only one story on this sight that has that name and it is mine. I would be very upset if someone decided to take that from me. But currently, it is in progress and my co-author (Topkicker26) and I are working very hard on future chapters. Since I have started school, updates will be less frequent but I will try my best to get one posted every few weeks.
Also, BRPC is on deviantart.com if you all would like to check it out, please feel free! And if you want to know more about this story or myself and TK, please send us a message and we will happily respond. We love hearing from you all and it means a lot to us!! You guys are amazing! :)
Thanks for reading! :)
9/08/12: New chapter of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases
11/2/12: TRANSFORMERS PRIME SEASON 2 FINALE!
11/3/12: Holy God... what the hell did I just watch? (in regards of TF: Prime season finale)
11/20/12: Thanksgiving Break! This means a new update is around the corner!! :)
12/19/12: Chapter Ten Part One and Two are updated! :) Hope you guys like them!
12/21/12: Today, my family buried a good man; my Papaw. He fought for his country in WWII as a medic in the South Pacific. He was kind, brave, and a good friend to a lot of people. He changed lives and did the same to me. He was my friend and my hero. I'll never forget all the things he has done. I'll miss him always. Rest in Peace.
12/28/12: Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases is now up to 3,250 views and 60 reviews! WOOHOO!!! WAY TO GO LOVING FANS!! You guys are amazing! I can't thank you all enough! :)
2/18/13: Chapter Eleven of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases is now up and running! GO CHECK IT OUT!
2/22/13: 70 reviews for Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases!! You guys are simply amazing with all the love!! :)
2/24/13: Chapter Twelve of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases is now up and ready for some reading! Don't forget to review!! :)
3/16/13: NEW CHAPTER of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases!! GO READ! GO! GO! GO! ... Please?
3/21/13: CHAPTER FOURTEEN OF BASKETBALL, ROBOTS, AND POLICE CHASES IS UP! GO READ MY PRETTIES! FLY FLY! ... Sorry. But if you could drop a review or two... That would be lovely.
4/15/13: WOOT! Important message everyone: Today is the one-year anniversary of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases!! WOOOOT!! I would like to thank my beautiful and talented co-author, Topkicker26! She is very amazing and has always been there for me when we started to write this story. I hope you all will drop by her page and check out some of her stories! She's just awesome! If it wasn't for her, this story would be lost. So thank you once again, TK.
5/25/13: Welp! I am now a senior in high-school! I just wrapped up my junior year with all A's and am planning on spending this summer on my stories. It will take some time but I promise to my faithful readers that more chapters will appear in the near future. I hope you all will stick around to read them! :)
5/26/13: New chapter of B,R, & PC everyone! Go check it out! I promise you won't be disappointed!! Don't forget to review! Enjoy the chapter and your summer!!
6/5/13: Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases is now up to 4,950 views and 97 reviews!! Thank you so much for all the love and support you all are giving!! This story is just now getting warmed up!!
6/12/13: Chapter 16 is up and ready to be read!! So... GO READ MY PRETTIES My lovely reviewers!! TK and I wanna hit 100 and who knows... the lucky reader may get a special sneak peak of an upcoming chapter. ;)
6/25/13: Chapter 17 is up and ready for you readers!! Hope you guys enjoy it! It was awesome to write and this one is full of FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLSSSSS.
7/4/13: Happy 4th of July you guys!! WOOT! And guess what ... NEW CHAPTER OF BRP!! ... NOW GO READ!
7/6/13: WOOT! We just broke 6000 views of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases!! WOOOOOOT!! Sorry... I'm just really happy now! So, if you haven't had the chance to read the latest chapter - GO READ! AND REVIEW!
7/12/13: NEW CHAPTER GUYS! WOOT!! Now... GO READ! AND REVIEW!! It's a lot happier (mostly) than last chapter, believe me. :)
7/21/13: Friday is coming. You know what that means, right? The end of TF Prime as we know it. Sure, we get an epilogue movie that comes out in September. But guys... the ending of all the episodes... kind of depressing. But we must stay strong and hold on... because we still have a new movie coming out in June 2014 and a possible sequel series to our beloved TFP. :)
7/24/13: WOOT! Chapter Twenty Parts One ANNDDDD Two are up and running!! Time to go read my lovelies!! :))
8/19/13: Chapter 21 is up! Sorry I forgot to update this! Haven't been on in a long time because of school and projects! Hope you all are doing wonderful! Don't forget to review!!
9/22/13: Woah. It just occurred to me that I've been apart of FF.net for 5 years now. I can't believe how much time has flow by. It feels pretty awesome. I can't thank you all enough for standing by my side and supporting all my stories. It means the world to me! :) You guys are amazing and I wouldn't change that for the world!
10/3/13: So since I don't have school today or tomorrow... BRPC IS UPDATED! WOOT! :) Now go check it out everyone!! It's really getting good now!! MUAHAHAHA!
10/5/13: Predacons Rising really makes me want to write depressing one-shots and post them on here. But then again, I would be torturing you guys with feelings... ehh, not like I already do that with BRPC.
10/6/13: Hey readers! I changed my pen name to redhairedwriter7 to give it more of an extra flare. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and are having fun!
10/20/13: Hello everyone! I thought I would give you all an update with BRPC and The Scrapbook! TK and I are currently putting our heads together and sorting out ideas for the next chapter. We are also working on The Scrapbook right now and may have the first chapter up by next weekend.
2/23/14: WOOT! UPDATE! CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE IS UP! GO CHECK IT OUT! :)
21 Tips for Aspiring Writers - from my Creative Writing/Honors English 3 teacher. (Thanks Batman.)
1. Read voraciously; then attempt to use the word 'voraciously' in a sentence. (Go ahead, I dare you.)
2. Write all the time. (Even in your sleep... Just kidding!)
3. Respect the arts. (Don't be hatin' on Da Vinci!)
4. Have friends who write. (And if you don't have any, make new friends.)
5. Don't be discouraged when your family doesn't like something you write. (Everyone's a critic... even if they're family.)
6. Keep a box of interesting crap. (But not the stuff you hide under your mattress.)
7. Have a HUGE collection of music. (Disney, instrumental, soundtracks, pop, rock, Indie... ect.)
8. Be shameless and persistent in promoting your writing. (But not annoying.)
9. Be competitive and confident. (Just don't try to rip other writer's heads off.)
10. Say what needs to be said. (But don't be a bitch about it.)
11. Have another career lined up. (... And a pet detective may not be the best for some if you hate animals.)
12. Develop at least one life-threatening experience. (And yes, being chased by a pair of strange men, screaming after you is life-threatening... especially when you have to hide from them later.)
13. Get tons of education. (The more education, the more experience.)
14. Make friends with many people and many different kinds of people. (And yes, that includes becoming friends with your siblings. Even if you hate them.)
15. Travel a lot. (Just going to your friend's house does not count.)
16. Don't put a story in New York just because you can't come up with a better setting. (And this includes Los Angeles, Chicago, ect.)
17. Write about the Mid-West. (Even if you hate Western.)
18. Make female characters 3-D. (No flatness please!)
19. If readers don't understand your "vision"; don't blame them. You can only blame yourself. (IT'S YOUR FAULT!)
20. Love the craft. (That's always a plus!)
21. If you start writing an idea and find out you hate it, then scrap it. There are more ideas in your brain than you realize. (Believe me, so many scraped stories.)
You know you're a writer when...
1. You have master the art that is procrastination.
2. A blank document/paper is your worst enemy.
3. You use proper grammar... even in text messages.
4. You know that they are more than 10 synonyms for "blue".
5. You become so emotionally attached to your characters that you cry every time something bad happens to them. (Even if you're the one writing it)
6. Coffee is your best friend.
7. Deadlines are a bitch.
8. Writer's block is not a friend of yours or mine.
9. You make faces at your computer screen when writing out a scene.
10. You narrate your day... a lot.
11. You talk about your characters so much that people believe that they are real... until you tell them that they're fictional.
12. You have to tilt your head in confusion when reading something you wrote 5-10 years ago.
13. You say a line in a conversation and realize that it would fit perfectly with your story.
14. You hear dramatic/sad/emotional music, a death scene occurs... and you sob uncontrollably afterwards.
15. You lie awake in bed and can't sleep because the ideas in your head won't leave you alone.
16. All your friends have active social lives and you lack one.
17. You have this endless supply of pencils lying around the house... but you can never find them.
18. Plot twists are so devious but so much fun.
19. You want to stab your characters in the eye with a pen but realize that it would be considered character abuse.
20. Your teacher asks you to write a short story and it ends up being 7-10 pages.
21. Your vocabulary intimidates people.
22. You spending hours searching on iTunes for music that would work for a soundtrack... if they ever wanted to make a movie of your story.
23. People always come to you for peer editing.
24. You have a red/black/blue/other color pen just for editing other people's papers.
25. You've created random quotes in your head.
26. You have sticky notes of quick ideas that are impossible to read.
27. You start talking about how you're about to kill off a character (in great detail) and people look very concerned.
28. Someone asks you what you did today and you reply with, "Not much. Killed a character. So sad actually. But it was totally worth it."
29. You pretend taking notes in class but all you're doing is writing.
30. You know exactly why your character hates peanuts.
31. Writing strong, female characters are a blast and so badass.
32. You've already thought of the ending and haven't even gotten past Chapter 4.
33. You have several bookmarks that have lists of verbs, adjectives, pronouns, ect. (And you still use them because said is dead.)
34. Summer rolls around and instead of going to the lake, you stay inside and work on that novel that has been bugging you.
35. You try to quiet the characters talking in your head but they won't shut up.
36. You want to punch something (or someone) when people write "your" instead of "you're" or "there" instead of "their".
37. People ask you who would you invite for dinner and you reply with one of your character's names.
38. You are voted Most Likely to End Up on the Bestseller's List in high school.
39. People ask you how is your story coming along and you reply with, "Which one?"
40. Your characters have become your family.
Much more of these to come! :) Hope you enjoy!
1. "The Scrapbook" : A collection of one-shots, snippets, and clips of what goes on behind the storyline of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases. Some chapters may be about some canonical scenes in the series and some may not. Who knows? All those unanswered questions about your favorite characters will be answered in this lovely multi-chapter fan-fic. Timeframe: TF: Prime thru TF: Prime - Beast Hunters.
I. Halloween Special - When the humans decide to throw a Halloween party for the Autobots, they are greeted by some visitors with sharp teeth and adorable expressions on their face-plates. :)
And many more to come!
2. Untitled Sequel to Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases - (No summary until BRPC is finished).
Also, some of you may have noticed that I have deleted Unlikely Alliances, Fearless, and Beautiful Christmas.
I honestly have no ideas flowing through my head for these two. I have not updated both in so long and I feel the need to clean house and focus of my present projects. I would like to thank you all for sticking by my side and I hope that I have not offended anyone.
Unsafe External Link