Author has written 10 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Criminal Minds, Chronicles of Narnia, Transformers, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
The name is Natalie and writing is my passion. I have been writing since I was about 6-7 years old and I haven't stopped since. I get my inspiration from movies, TV shows, music, friends, and even my family. I would be lost without the support and love that I have backing me up every step of the way. I am very lucky to have them.
Couple of things you should know about me...
I have red hair and green eyes. (Scottish blood)
I have one sister. (She's older than me... so, yes, I'm the baby.)
I have 2 dogs who are my best friends and will listen to me rant about my stories. (Nick and Riley... or as I like to call them, Thing 1 and Thing 2)
I am now graduated from high school! (AWW YEAH!)
I am a HUGE fan of Transformers. (I don't want even wanna get into that story...)
I love watching crime dramas. (Castle, NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI... yeah.)
And that's kinda it.
Thanks for reading! :)
1. Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases - Transformers Prime
2. Partners - Transformers (Human AU)
3. Unstoppable - Transformers
Status: Hiatus (until further notice)
4. Rule Twenty-Nine - Transformers
Status: Hiatus (until further notice)
July 15: Most of you guys have noticed that I have just started a new story called Partners. This does not mean that BRPC is on hiatus, in fact, TK and I are working on future chapters. At the same time, I am also writing and updating this new story. I am inviting you all to go and check it out! Please leave a review too! I would love to hear from you guys!
July 17: Partners has been updated so feel free to drop a review or two! I would love to hear from you all! :)
July 26: Partners has been updated! And it has come to my attention that BRPC has now reached 200 reviews! I would like to thank the user, Answerthecall, for reviewing every chapter and therefore helping us reach the goal of 200 reviews! :)
August 2: Chapter Six of Partners has been posted! So, please, leave a review! :)
October 8: Chapter Seven of Partners has been posted! So, by all means, leave a review or two! I would love to hear from you all!
January 17: Hello my lovely readers! Welcome to the new year! I just wanted to give you all an update so far. Things have been pretty hectic as of late. I am about to go back for my second semester of college! Woohoo!
June 17: Wow. It's summer already? Damn. I've missed a lot haven't I? Well, Chapter Eight of Partners has been updated! So, please leave a review or two! And since I am done with my first year of college... I GET TO SPEND MORE TIME WRITING! WOOT! So, expect more updates. But please be patient with me. I am doing my best. Have a lovely summer!
21 Tips for Aspiring Writers - from my Creative Writing/Honors English 3 teacher. (Thanks Batman.)
1. Read voraciously; then attempt to use the word 'voraciously' in a sentence. (Go ahead, I dare you.)
2. Write all the time. (Even in your sleep... Just kidding!)
3. Respect the arts. (Don't be hatin' on Da Vinci!)
4. Have friends who write. (And if you don't have any, make new friends.)
5. Don't be discouraged when your family doesn't like something you write. (Everyone's a critic... even if they're family.)
6. Keep a box of interesting crap. (But not the stuff you hide under your mattress.)
7. Have a HUGE collection of music. (Disney, instrumental, soundtracks, pop, rock, Indie... ect.)
8. Be shameless and persistent in promoting your writing. (But not annoying.)
9. Be competitive and confident. (Just don't try to rip other writer's heads off.)
10. Say what needs to be said. (But don't be a bitch about it.)
11. Have another career lined up. (... And a pet detective may not be the best for some if you hate animals.)
12. Develop at least one life-threatening experience. (And yes, being chased by a pair of strange men, screaming after you is life-threatening... especially when you have to hide from them later.)
13. Get tons of education. (The more education, the more experience.)
14. Make friends with many people and many different kinds of people. (And yes, that includes becoming friends with your siblings. Even if you hate them.)
15. Travel a lot. (Just going to your friend's house does not count.)
16. Don't put a story in New York just because you can't come up with a better setting. (And this includes Los Angeles, Chicago, ect.)
17. Write about the Mid-West. (Even if you hate Western.)
18. Make female characters 3-D. (No flatness please!)
19. If readers don't understand your "vision"; don't blame them. You can only blame yourself. (IT'S YOUR FAULT!)
20. Love the craft. (That's always a plus!)
21. If you start writing an idea and find out you hate it, then scrap it. There are more ideas in your brain than you realize. (Believe me, so many scraped stories.)
You know you're a writer when...
1. You have master the art that is procrastination.
2. A blank document/paper is your worst enemy.
3. You use proper grammar... even in text messages.
4. You know that they are more than 10 synonyms for "blue".
5. You become so emotionally attached to your characters that you cry every time something bad happens to them. (Even if you're the one writing it)
6. Coffee is your best friend.
7. Deadlines are a bitch.
8. Writer's block is not a friend of yours or mine.
9. You make faces at your computer screen when writing out a scene.
10. You narrate your day... a lot.
11. You talk about your characters so much that people believe that they are real... until you tell them that they're fictional.
12. You have to tilt your head in confusion when reading something you wrote 5-10 years ago.
13. You say a line in a conversation and realize that it would fit perfectly with your story.
14. You hear dramatic/sad/emotional music, a death scene occurs... and you sob uncontrollably afterwards.
15. You lie awake in bed and can't sleep because the ideas in your head won't leave you alone.
16. All your friends have active social lives and you lack one.
17. You have this endless supply of pencils lying around the house... but you can never find them.
18. Plot twists are so devious but so much fun.
19. You want to stab your characters in the eye with a pen but realize that it would be considered character abuse.
20. Your teacher asks you to write a short story and it ends up being 7-10 pages.
21. Your vocabulary intimidates people.
22. You spending hours searching on iTunes for music that would work for a soundtrack... if they ever wanted to make a movie of your story.
23. People always come to you for peer editing.
24. You have a red/black/blue/other color pen just for editing other people's papers.
25. You've created random quotes in your head.
26. You have sticky notes of quick ideas that are impossible to read.
27. You start talking about how you're about to kill off a character (in great detail) and people look very concerned.
28. Someone asks you what you did today and you reply with, "Not much. Killed a character. So sad actually. But it was totally worth it."
29. You pretend taking notes in class but all you're doing is writing.
30. You know exactly why your character hates peanuts.
31. Writing strong, female characters are a blast and so badass.
32. You've already thought of the ending and haven't even gotten past Chapter 4.
33. You have several bookmarks that have lists of verbs, adjectives, pronouns, ect. (And you still use them because said is dead.)
34. Summer rolls around and instead of going to the lake, you stay inside and work on that novel that has been bugging you.
35. You try to quiet the characters talking in your head but they won't shut up.
36. You want to punch something (or someone) when people write "your" instead of "you're" or "there" instead of "their".
37. People ask you who would you invite for dinner and you reply with one of your character's names.
38. You are voted Most Likely to End Up on the Bestseller's List in high school.
39. People ask you how is your story coming along and you reply with, "Which one?"
40. Your characters have become your family.
Much more of these to come! :) Hope you enjoy!
1. "The Scrapbook" : A collection of one-shots, snippets, and clips of what goes on behind the storyline of Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases. Some chapters may be about some canonical scenes in the series and some may not. Who knows? All those unanswered questions about your favorite characters will be answered in this lovely multi-chapter fan-fic. Timeframe: TF: Prime thru TF: Prime - Beast Hunters.
I. Halloween Special - When the humans decide to throw a Halloween party for the Autobots, they are greeted by some visitors with sharp teeth and adorable expressions on their face-plates. :)
And many more to come!
2. Untitled Sequel to Basketball, Robots, and Police Chases - (No summary until BRPC is finished).