Author has written 19 stories for Doctor Who, Tokyo Mew Mew, Heroes, Twilight, Fruits Basket, and Naruto.
I didn't kick you in the face... I just gave you a high-five with my foot! . - Emirii (One of my best friends)
ME? GAY? NO!! (with hand symbols to match) - Josh (My best friend - who is gay, so deal with it)
AHHHH! She cracked her neck! She cracked her neck... Proper BADLY! - Chris (A guy in my science class after I cracked my neck loudly in lesson)
Josh: Kat, go steal that guy's shoes for me; they're awesome and I want them.
Me: What am I supposed to do? Just steal them off his feet?
Josh: Well... Yeah. Or you could chop his feet off and take the whole thing - feet included.
Me: Josh, do you really think I'm that psycho...? Wait... Don't answer that...
Josh: -smiles- Because you ARE that psycho
Josh: Woah... That chibi Gaara has a flower in his hair... -looking at a chibi on my phone-
Me: Woah... Fem Gaara... I bet that exists on fanfiction.net
Josh: O.o Don't give me nightmares!
Me: Fem Naruto and Fem Sasuke!
Josh: They're actually belivable, and I can see why.
Me: O.o What the heck?
Emily: When we cosplay, I am SO cutting your hair and making you Sasuke! X3
Me: Okay... But I already make a pretty awesome Neji; couldn't we just kidnap Danny to be Sasuke? (Danny is a guy in my class who has his hair styled EXACTLY like Sasuke).
Emily: Intriguing idea...
Josh: He'll probably go along with it too.
Me: Em, who are you gonna be?
Emily: KIBA! -Pulls her hood up-
Me and Josh: YAY! XD
Sam: If you see the whites of Kitty's eyes, you know you're dead.
Emily: If you see the whites of Kitty's eyes, you ARE dead.
Me: Oh my God! I know how to harm Gaara!
Emily: How? Oh... Don't tell me...
Me: YES! All we have to do is... WAX HIS LEGS! XD
Em: Hmmm... What lipstick do you think would suit Lee the best?
Me: O.o What the heck?!
Em: Kitty... You know how Gaara's an insomniac?
Em: What the heck does he do all night?!
Me: -smirks- Weeeell...
Em: No... On second thoughts... Don't answer that.
-Puts my hair into my 'Neji-style'- WHOOOO! IM FUCKING NEJI! ... Wait... What?! - Me
Have you noticed that a double-scoop ice cream looks like a penis? - Me
There's pyromaniacs... And then there's Sasuke! - Me
Katrina's just Gaara-psycho! - Josh (talking about my personality)
Sasuke? I think you mean SEX-AY! - Josh
Yeah, I like GaaNeji too. Neji would use his byakugan to stare through Gaara's clothes and he'll be like, "sweeeet..." - Sam (A girl Sam, one of my best friends)
Hey everyone! We're all going to mount SASUKE! - Sam (When she found out there was actually a mountain called 'Mount Sasuke')
I can imagine it now. Sakura goes up to Kakashi and says: "Kakashi-sensei, Naruto's going to Mount Sasuke!" And Kakashi would snort and then laugh hysterically, making many innuendos. - Me
Neji-KUN! -hugs- - Sam (girl Sam again) whenever I come to school with my Hyuuga Neji style hair.
Survival. What a drag... - Shikamaru Nara (Naruto)
I'm gonna be the fourth Hokage someday. There's no way I'm going to end up a pile of SNAKE CRAP in the woods! - Naruto Uzumaki
It is only when you have someone very precious to protect... That you can become truly strong... - Haku (Naruto)
We thrive in the chaos of the enemy tide. Quiet shinobi don't need dens to hide. All we have to do is watch and wait. Until the enemy lowers the gate. - Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
Byakugan! - Neji Hyuuga
That is why the terms 'failures' and 'elites' exist... - Neji Hyuuga
Yahoo! We rock at survival! There's no way we can lose! - Kiba Inuzuka
I'VE WORKED FOR IT!
I DESERVE IT!
AND NO-ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME!!
MOUTH YAOI!! (A funny thing me and my friends discussed at school - Koneko-chan)
Anyway, my friend Sam (a girl Sam) had a bag of M&M's the other day. She handed them out and I got a dark blue M&M, and my best friend Em got an orange M&M. I started laughing hysterically, and the only answer I'd give to my friends when they asked what I was laughing at was: "Sauce." Em immediately got this jokes and yelled, "UNARU!" (SasuNaru) at the top of her voice and joined in with the insane laughter. Then she said, "and we got the ones according to our personalities too!" (Because I'm quite emo and depressive, and Em is always SUPER cheerful. And when I say always, I mean a-l-w-a-y-s!) Sam finally got the joke and started laughing too, giving me an orange M&M and Em a dark blue one. We looked at each other, looked at the M&M's, and then swapped them around, giving Sam a strange glance. After eating that one I reached over and took both a dark blue, and an orange M&M from Sam's bag. Putting them both in my mouth, I grinned and said, "Mmm, mouth yaoi..." Which caused everyone to laugh hysterically... Again. Ahhh... Good times... Good times... If you love SASUNARU/NARUSASU, add this to your profile and add your name to this list: Eimin - The Eternal Sleep (Koneko-chan),
Yeah so the other day my blodge (Biology) teacher said this "Today class we are going to have a mass debate on the subject of IVF, if it should be on the NHS" (Mass debate...try sayin' it really fast!) LOL! The entire class fell about laughing! This is SO funny because it's actually true, he did say this.
Copy and paste this into your profile if when you were young... There were only 150 Pokemon. Digimon was popular. Yugi-Oh actually had Yugi in it. You didn’t get weird looks when you went Trick-or-Treating. Nobody cared what you looked like. Hamtaro ROCKED. Catching a pidgeon was cool. Pirates before Pirates of the Carribean. Nobody knew how to spell 'Volcano'. Pinky and the brain were cartoon characters, not body parts. Saying 'moron' was a swear word. Fire was considered dangerous. The only thing you had to worry about were cooties. Cursive writing was just a bunch of swirly lines. Multiplication was scary. Dora the Explorer and that goddamned monkey who follows her EVERYWHERE didn't exist. The first Harry Potter was the coolest thing since sliced bread.
Lastly, here’s proof that SasuNaru rules over everything!!
"...“Masashi Kishimoto-sensei, creator of Naruto, who openly declared that he liked Shounen-ai, his favourite pairing was SasuNaru and that he was going to give the manga an end of that nature. Though it’s going to be an open-ending, it will be perceptible that Sasuke and Naruto end up together”
Mini Conference – ExpoAnime (USA):
“A group of fans asked Kishimoto what he thought about the doujinshi and fanfics of this pairing. He simply responded that it was his favourite pairing and that he always collected stuff of it. In addition, he stated that he wanted to give the manga a Shounen-ai ending” (Confirming it twice)
After the Interview, Kishimoto revealed that Sasuke was based on his best friend from High School, whom he admired and loved very much, and that Naruto was a reflection of himself and the adventures he would have liked to experience when he was young. He also emphasized that in the series there is not a love triangle, but rather a circle, like a fish biting its own tail. Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura loves Sasuke and Sasuke has special feelings for Naruto.
You know you’re a SasuNaru fan when:
think about SasuNaru 24/7;
SasuNaru or SasuSaku?
Sasuke is always thinking of Naruto- Sakura always bugs Sasuke
Sasuke always wants to prove himself to Naruto, and vice versa - Sakura is always ignored by Sasuke
Sasuke talks to Naruto the most, out of everyone- He rarely speaks to Sakura
Sasuke and Naruto have saved each other's lives on several occasions - Sasuke saved Sakura- ONCE
When Sasuke was leaving Konoha, Naruto tried to stop him (and very, very almost succeeded)- He listened to Sakura for about three minutes, called her annoying, said thank you for some unfathomable reason (considering all she did was bitch, whine 'Sasuke-kun!', and get in the way of everything), knocked her out... and carried on.
Sasuke and Naruto were friends when they were younger (possibly MORE than friends...They HELD HANDS x3) - Sakura never even spoke to Sasuke
Naruto draws out strong emotions in Sasuke: love, guilt, he just touches him inside - The only emotions Sakura draws out from him is annoyance and a strong urge to kill.
Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is the most developed in the whole show. The whole show FOCUSES on their relationship- Sakura and Sasuke are just... stuck together. There's no positive relationship. Sakura doesn't even like him in Part II
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My awesome, gothic school bag. XD It has a Demon on it!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Friends. You can never get bored with Friends. It never gets old!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The voices in my head. The printer.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I last went outside to walk to the library. -Nods-
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My best friend, Emirii.
9. What are you wearing?
My school uniform. So... White T-shirt, red and black tie, black trousers, and black shoes. O.o Such gothic colours for a school uniform...
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
I last laughed at the grins on my friends' faces when I came to school with my hair styled like Neji Hyuuga.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Lots of tacked posters and the like. Row upon row of books. And, oh yes, a window!
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not really. My friend Emirii stared at me really hard the other day and then announced loudly that I was like Sasuke. I asked if she meant I was arrogant. She said no, and told me it was just the way I acted that made me like him - the emoness.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Hn. It's cool
15. What is the last film you saw?
'Naruto: The Legend Of the Stone Of Gelel'. I watched that last night.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A bugatti veyron. Oh, and all the manga books I could buy! ;)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Character-wise, I only have two female nicknames. The rest are male nickname. (Hatsuharu, Neji, Sasuke, Ryou etc).
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Solve world hunger.
19. Do you like to dance?
No. Don't even try to make me... Just don't... It won't end well for you... -.-
20. George Bush
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Payne. I love that name.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ethan. This is probably one of my favorite names. -nods-
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hn. In Japan, naturally. Where else?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Please mind the gap. But I wouldn't. I'm so clumsy, I'd probably fall down the gap and plummet into h-e-l-l. If I wasn't there already... -.-
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
1. One of your scars, how did you get it? I skewered just below my knee on a spring jutting out of my bed. I went right through to the bone... But I enjoyed drinking the blood! XD
2. What is on the walls of your room? A painting of a Gothic Angel, A 'Charmed' poster and...oh...um...Oh yes! A window! .
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? I talk in my sleep. My dad can even have a conversation with me while I sleep and I remember nothing of it the next day.
4. What type of music do you listen to? ROCK! Bring on the Three Days Grace, Muse, Paramore and Evernesance! YEAH!
5. Do you know what time you were born? I think it was about 4:10, I know for definate I was born around 4pm though...About 4:16, I think.
6. What do you want more than anything right now? A hug
7. What do you miss? Sleep. Ah, sleep. I miss sleep. Maybe I should try that again sometime...
8. What is your most prized possession? A golden ring my dad passed down to me that is over a hundred and ten years old. And the only photo my dad has of him as a baby, which he's given to me.
9. How tall are you? 5"3
10. Do you get claustrophobic? No...Although if too many people crowd round me, I almost faint. There's a name for that phobia but I can't remember what it's called...
11. Do you get scared in the dark? I find the dark comforting.
12. The last person to make you cry is...? My Dad when he told me he had a hernia and possible cancer...Though he refuses to go in for cancer tests
13. What is your favorite perfume for a girl? Dunno, something musky, not too sweet. At least for me anyways.
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite gender? Don't really matter for me but okay. Blond and curly. Topaz eyes. Like Jasper.
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? dunno
17. What's your favorite pizza topping? pepperoni
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Pocky!!
21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received? Probably the photos and the ring
22. Do you like anybody? Nope!
23. Are you double-jointed? I am. In ONE FINGER! .
24. What's your favorite clothing brand? Hell Kitty
26. Do you have a pet right now? A dog called Ziggy
27. What kind is it? GREYHOUND! .
28. Would you fall in love knowing he/she was leaving? Probably, yeah...
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? A poem. Or flowers. Ah, I'm just an old romantic at heart.
30. Say a number between one and a hundred. 43
31. Blondes or brunettes? I like both. I'm not fussed!
32. What is the one number you call most often? I never have any credit! >.
33. What annoys you the most? People being horrible. There's just no call for it.
34. Have you been out of the USA? I haven't even been IN to the USA! I'm English.
35. What are your weaknesses? My weak muscles; I have a muscle disease.
36. Have you met anyone famous? Does Ozzy the Owl, the mascot of Sheffield Wednesday count? If so, yes.
37. What was your first job? Haven't had one. I'm still just a teenager.
38. Have you ever done a prank call? Nah. They're boring.
41. What were you doing before filling this out? I was in an R.E lesson; BORING!
40. Have you ever had surgery? Nah, I'm as healthy as a horse. (Why do we say that? Not all horses are healthy.)
42. What do you get complimented about most? My writing ability and my drawing ability. I don't often get complimented on my looks...
43. Have you ever had braces? Nope! :D
44. What do you want for your birthday? Peace and love for the WHOLE WORLD! Not allowed? Oh, okay, the entire series of Fruits Basket then and a HARU plushie!! XD
45. How many kids do you want? I dunno. Three? Twins run in my family so I'll probably end up with twins though...
46. Were you named after anyone? Nope! .
47. Do you wish on stars? Yeah. Who doesn't?
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Lemon-scented stuff. I dunno what it's called
50. Do you like your handwriting? Pretty much, yeah.
51. What's your favorite lunch meat? I dunno. Beef?
52. Do you have any bad habits? If I get angry, I cannot control my anger.
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? My mum's Pussycat Dolls CD. Although that's not techinally mine.
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yeah. I am full of AWESOME! :D
56. Do looks matter? No
57. How do you release anger? I punch things. Walls, trees, my twin brother, Peter.
58. Where is your second home? The Library!
60. What was your favorite toy as a child? I think it was a toy spaniel
61. How many numbers are in your cell phone? I dunno. About 15.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? NO! Stupid dinosaur needs his guts ripping out!
63. Do you use sarcasm? Well, no!! (Yes)
64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? Macaroni and cheese.
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Personality and a nice aura.
66. What are your nicknames? Kitty, Trina, Kat, Ryou, Jasper (Jazz), Hatsuharu (Haru), Sasuke, Neji, Gaara
67. What's your favorite band/singer? Probably Three Days Grace
68. What's your favorite TV show? Doctor Who or NCIS
69. What was your act sat score? My SAT? Level 6. In my GCSE's I am getting mostly As and A stars.
70. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate or Lemon Sorbet.
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Yeah
72. When was the last time you worked out? In P.E
73. Did you notice that there's no #64? No.
74. What's the fastest you have gone in a car? 90mph.
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? Hell yeah!
76. What are you listening to? The voices in my head.
77. What was the last thing you drank? Coffee
78. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Josh
79. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite gender? Eyes
80. What's your favorite thought-provoking song? Family Portrait and Dear Mr President. Both P!nk songs and Ignorance by Paramore.
81. What's your favorite thing to hate? Life
82. What's your favorite month of the year? July, because it's my birthday! .
83. What's your favorite Zodiac sign? Ox for the Chinese Zodiac and Leo/Taurus for the Star Sign one. Neither of which I am. I am a Cancerian born in the Year of the Dog! :(
85. What is your hair color? Brunette with natural blond bits. But it's dyed black at the minute.
86. Eye color? Hazel
89. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
90. Do you like sushi? Never tried it
91. Last thing you watched? X Factor
92. Favorite day of the year? Rememberance Sunday, although it makes me cry T-T
93. Play any musical instruments? Used to play violin. Now, guitar.
94. Republican or democrat? Uh... Pass
95. Kisses or hugs? HUGS!
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
97. What was the last thing you bought? 'Vampire Knight volume 1' a graphic manga novel
98. What kind of car do you have? A Vauxhall Astra (My Dad's)
99. What book are you reading? Emily the Stange - The Lost Days
100. Describe your love life. Single
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
HOMOPHOBIA IS STUPID!!
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
THAT'S FUCKED UP! IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG...REPOST THIS.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
This is so true!
If you walk and trip or stumble because your too busy reading a book copy and paste this into your profile.
"People fear the strange and unusual. I am the strange and unusual."
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes.
At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MAHAHAHAA? Oh look, something shiny?
We fall for stupid boys we make lots of dumb mistakes we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenage girls, we're really good at one thing, staying strong.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed-I'm not a can.
Note to Self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
I'm more man than you and more woman than you'll ever get.
I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over!!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
Oops, I appear to have fallen on your lips.
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it." --Unknown
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUR! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books, movies or Mangas/animes.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
Life is all about ass. Everyone's either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, trying to get a piece of it, or simply, just being one.
"Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing."
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
I luv dr who!!
a poem - i nearly cried when i red this
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen.
I cannot see,
I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My parents so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.
When I'm awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My parents aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the far wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
with unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
If you are against child abuse put this poem on your profile!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, WriterGirl3000, Seckseeful-ed-lover, Anatonia, tietum, Chocolate Starlight, RandomSquirrel
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile
If you or your best friend (or both) is insane, copy this into your profile.(me...mostly)
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
~~If you think that writing fanfics is fun, put this in your profile!~~
25 Things I Learnt From My Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
I Am getting tons of reviews 4 sapphire eyes! Yay! Ryou x Ichigo!!
If u feel hyper enough to eat cheese with a fork, put this on ur profile!!
This is such a sad poem!! (SOB!!)
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'It's because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Man: Have I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours and I go to mine.
Man: Hey baby, whats your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
╔═╦═╦═╦╦╗Put this on your channel
If you know you can fly, no matter what the laws of physics state, copy and paste this to your profile then add your name to the list: Wind Crystal, ChrisGrey, MewMewFerret,michikoneko, XxLettieXPaixX, RandomSquirrel
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all: ( I cn however read dis message, YAY!!)
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
Too many people have died because of other's need of fame and fortune. If you care, post this on your profile.
You should really lay off the cookies, they make your hands cold!
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you have a teacher who doesn't know what the heck there doing and you hate them because they annoy you paste this into your profile
Sticks and stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
Let's play truth or dare! Or maybe just dare, because nobody seems to tell the truth anymore.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
If you can't convince them, confuse them. (Smiles evily)
After all is said and done a hell of a lot more is said than done.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
I never pirated it...it was donated. By the file fairy. I put a blank CD under my pillow at night... and voila!
Psychology. Mind over matter. Mind under matter? It doesn't matter. Never mind.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
When I hear somebody say "Life is hard" I'm always tempted to ask "Compared to what?"
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!"
A wise man once said,"I don't know, go ask the women!"
Men are like slinkies. They bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs. (I have tested this, it works very well.)
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it! (this is my personal saying)
There is nothing more depressing than a hollow chocolate bunny.
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, is too dark to read.-- Groucho Marx
Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do to (if they have a gun).-- Eddie Izzard.
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.-- Michael L.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Everyone makes mistakes. the trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
If all else fails, read the instructions.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me than just lying!
I’m not clumsy…the floor just hates me.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
If you do it you'll regret it, but if you don't do it you'll regret it, either way you're going to regret it- you might as well just do it.
Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. (So true...)
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet cool people... then kill them. (Also true...)
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
"Life is like photography,
you develop from the negatives.
"I love Nudge, I really do. But that motor mouth of her's could have turned mother theresa into an axe murderer" - Max
When life gives you lemons throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes.
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let the world wonder how.
All ways forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more.
I couldn't repair your brakes so i made your horn louder.
Someday we'll look back at this and plow into a parked car.
"You can't have any of my nothing!"
"When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."
"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doensn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."
"If a pretty poster and a cute saying is all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. One robots will be doing soon."
"If every cloud has a silver lining, then hundrends of people have been struck by lightning looking for it."
"The harder you try, the dumber you look."
"If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, your not alone. And yet, you are alone. So very alone..."
"Success is a journey, not a destination. So stop running."
"Give credit when desired."There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE it's weird. If you agree then copy this into your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism.