Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
9/2/15 - I know what I said before, and my life is an adventure. Again, my work is always on my mind, but priorities have become blurred, at least until I find a more permanent home. I'm being driven crazy here, and I feel like I am not in my right mind, and fear writing anything because my current feels are complicated and could affect the quality of the writing. But soon.
2/24/14 - It's been a loooong time. I haven't forgotten about my work, but I'm an extremely poor college student obsessed with Maplestory. Other than work, school and MS, I haven't been doing much. I still plan on finishing my stories, and I have a couple of ideas for new ones, but who knows when I'll have the time to sit down and eke out a chapter or seven? I have this habit of writing an entire chapter in one go...no matter how long it might be. WMMWJ is my greatest accomplishment so far, but I'm still in planning stages of that one. There are many diverging plotlines that need to be addressed, and I'm two parts lazy and 3 parts horribly disorganized about it.
Just know that everything is in the works, and that my 'censored' work will be fixed soon, since they did come out with better rules about everything. Meanwhile, you can read my works on adultfanfiction.net. My pen name is Kiyasume.
Okay. So this is how it goes down. I am the BIGGEST fan of Shino/Sakura. Completely undisputed. It is my goal to write the BEST Shino/Sakura fanfictions out there. I am a total fan girl for this pairing. I am not ashamed. Shino and his sexiness should be praised more often (at least with straight pairings...most people are keen to make him gay for Kiba).
I love Ino to bits, but I see her with Shikamaru too often for them not to go together, and Sakura seems to be the better choice. Romance is so much better when there are opposites. Shino is from a large, technique adept family that kicks arse in every turn. Sakura does kick arse, but she's not as wealthy or as prestigious.
Shino is the perfect male to show that freakin' Uchiha what he missed when he skipped out on Sakura. I don't like Sasuke in any way, shape, or form. I hate him so much, I want his nuts cut off. Yes, I'm crazy, I don't care.
ANYway, I want to talk a little bit more about myself. My favorite pairings are Sakura with any of the following males: Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and of course Shino. I do enjoy pairing her also with Shikamaru, Naruto, Kiba as well, but the story must be well written. There has been too many hospital cliche's with Sakura that I want to scream. Healing isn't the only thing she can do!! I also love the strange pairing of Fourth Hokage/Sakura. I know it's wrong, I still find it cute.
I am twenty-seven years old, formerly a college student at Eastern Michigan University (go eagles!) and my degree was a triple minor in Japanese Language, Language and literature, and international business. Yeah, that's a mouthful. My eye twitches in barely restrained rage whenever I see Japanese misspelled. Thank my hard ass senseis for that.
I like Sakura so much because I can attribute her character to myself, and can completely relate. I was never a whiny idiot, but I verse myself with older Sakura. Let's make that clear...I would say shortly before Shippuden arc began and thereafter.
I love spicy asian food (especially thai and korean) and dill pickles. I also adore chocolate ice cream, and pocky of all flavors except peach and coffee. They are garbage. I especially like the dark variety, or the chocolate with almonds. Gimme a glass of milk with it, and you will have made my day. I love tomatoes. I will slice them up and pour vinaigrette on them and chow down on them.
I am an avid collector of manga. I've just started collecting recently (I aspire to be a mangaka, a japanese manga artist) but I have Naruto, MAR, Ouran High Host Club (a must-read if you love comedy)Tokyo Daigaku Monogatari (Tokyo University Story, in pure japanese) and La Corda D'Oro (also a good read, and I love the artwork, Keiichi is so adorable!). There are a few I wanna get like Pet Shop of Horrors, Cowboy Bebop, Peach Girl, Inuyasha, Love Egoist, and the one I especially want, Tarot Cafe.
I go to anime conventions. We may meet each other. I have a Unohana cosplay (bleach). I'm rather tall, you can't miss me.
Random Facts About Psychotically Inclined That You Wouldn't Have Known Unless She Told You
- Named after a comedian. She thinks this is why she's always got people laughing. Or crying in laughter.
- Is a Taurus. Normally wouldn't believe astrological anything, but has a little more faith since they hit her behavior right on the head.
- Wants to have Patrick Stump's babies. (Fall Out Boy, Vocals)
- Loves chocolate. If adequate supply is on hand, can be bribed. Favorite is Ghiradelli and Geneva. Preferably dark. Any kind except white is okay. White chocolate is nothing but a big fat lie.
- Was born with silver streaks in her hair. Runs on mother's side of the family as a mark of the females.
- Can also be bribed with Bangkok Chicken (Thai) Willing to die for it. Mrrhh, and maybe a side of rice. (drool) Will also accept kimchijjigae, tteokbokki with extra eggs and onions, and Korean barbeque in general.
- Is already an accomplished artist (so her friends say)
- About half of her friends are Gay/Lesbian/Bi. You make fun of them, she will severely maim you. Or find someone to do it for her. Sexual orientation should not be a big deal. It's just a preference, it's not directly affecting you, so stop being a chump and suck it up.
- Loves all kinds of food, but loves meat. Sorry vegans/vegetarians. The next one of you who tell me that eating meat is bad will get sucker punched in the face. I like my steak, and if you decide to be an ass about it, I'll buy the biggest chunk of meat and eat it in front of your FACE. I might even go so far as to follow you and eat it if you decide to run away. I'm just that vindictive sometimes.
Wanna know more? Well, become my friend, it ain't that hard. Oh. And my english is much better when I write. Don't base my utter nonsense above as any indication that I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
I have an account on Adultfanfiction.Net. My username there is Kiyasume. Most of my fictions are going to be Shino/Sakura, because of the sad lack of fictions with such a pairing. I only take requests from people that bring something fresh to the table. In short, unless absolutely unavoidable, I dislike cliches. Some of them are nice, but for the most part...Nuh-uh.
Whatever. Enjoy my stuff. It's all I ask.
If you ever felt like chasing your friend and yelling "RUN BITCH RUN!" Put this on your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had the insanely moral urge to bitchslap Sasuke, copy this into your profile.
If Shino is your favorite character, and you are sad that he doesn't get enough air time or recognition, put this into your profile.