Author has written 25 stories for Twilight, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Ouran High School Host Club, and Bleach.
Hello people that are reading this right now
Ello mate. Tis Eddie. I only have a few things i like. I like Demyx, Axel, Roxas, Zexion, and pie/cake. Eddie is not my real name, Eden is, but Eddie is my nick name. I'm not a big updater on fics so any twilight fics will only be updated when i have the brain power to write it (Alex: I won't be helping her on those). Oh and I'M A GIRL!! Not a guy, even though Eddie is a guy name. So no calling me guy, please. Also, my catch phrases are: Holly Sitar, I like pi 3.14, Cat=X. I am mistaken for a guy, even in the real world, so don't beat yourself up if you thought i was a guy untill you read this. Oh yeah, I'm only in Middle school.
I've been told that my poems are deep and amazing. I don't really understand why, though. I think my writing is crap compared to my brothers. Oh, well, what can you ask from a young teenaged girl?
Now for Alex's side
Hi. This is Alex. As a note, Eddie will be writing most of the stories. I'm just the idea guy. Except "A New Breed", which is my own style, with Eddie's ideas. I'm currently enrolled in college and don't have time to write a lot, so updates are sporatic at best. (Eddie: STOP USING BIG WORDS!) Right...well, my favorite characters are Axel (KH), Alice (Twilight), Zack Fair (Crisis Core) and Dr. House. Why? Because Axel has my obsession with fire, Alice is difficult not to like, Zack Fair because Zack is amazing! (and managed to get his own game even though he's dead) and House is...House.
I have stopped writing, so as a farewell: I will not miss you, fore I have a life. I still love you though, and all you have given me. :)
Kuramu is our Mary-Sue, editor, and schizophrenic alter ego. Her name is derived from the Japanese pronunciation of our last name. She basically plays the part of any friends who help with the fanfic, that don't really want their names mentioned...*cough* Kuramu takes on the characteristics of one of Alex's original characters: violet eyes, white hair, pale skin, and the agility of a ninja.
Ren-Chan & Con-Chan
They're twins and ready to kill for a story to be written. During the time that Eddie was dating the guy who didn't want her to write Fanfictions, they almost killed her. XP
AND NOW! PRESENTING HER FIRST TUTORIAL: Namine and How to Avoid Yaoi-Fangirls and Slash Pairings
1. Be ugly (Lexaeus: is hiding from Zexion)
2. Be a womanizer (Miroku: No… Avoids Inuyasha’s love attack)
3. Be boring (Vexen: gets groped by Marluxia)
4. Be old (Xigbar: Xemnas!! Xemnas is hugging him)
5. Have girlfriend/wife (Harry Potter: Ginny, I’m sorry…is molested by Malfoy and Snape)
6. Be a lesser character (Hayner: receives love letter from Pence)
7. Be mortal enemies (Cloud and Sephiroth: put down swords then write notes of undying affection to each other)
8. Be unemotional (Axel: You haven’t read much yaoi, have you? Roxas: makes kissy noises)
9. Be bald (Rude: is tackled by Reno)
10. Be really, really, really in love with yourself (Tamaki: Kyouya…AHHH! is dragged away by Kyouya)
11. Be an upstanding member of the law (L Lawliet: Help? is chained to Light)
12. Have a hideous scar (Mello: Matt? Near? What the hell? runs for life)
13. Be a master criminal (Axel: You REALLY haven’t read yaoi much, have you? Demyx: glomps onto Axel)
14. Be dead (Zack Fair: Nope, didn’t work. sigh Cloud? Will you please let go of my pants? Cloud: snuggle)
15. Be a girl if all else falls! (Namine: And this ends my how to avoid yaoi fan-girls. The guys: IT DIDN’T WORK!!)
If you have time, could you read this fanfiction? I helped write it, and my friend would really love some replys filled with love.
Double Lives By EmoRikuKH
Tell her that Eden sent you!!