Poll: Which of my OCs are your favorites? Pick up to three: Vote Now!
Author has written 27 stories for Twilight, Naruto, Avatar, Spirited Away, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Avatar: Last Airbender, Harry Potter, Legend of Korra, X-Men: The Movie, Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, Epic, Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, Frozen, Hobbit, Vampire Diaries, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inuyasha, 100, and Star Wars.
Hello fellow readers!
My name is Sapphire-Raindrop! Nice to meet you all! I'm a bisexual female in her late 20s (I'VE BEEN POSTING FANFICTION FOR OVER A DECADE HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???), am currently living in Colorado (USA) and I love, LOVE reading and writing fan fiction!
Just a note for all of my stories (current and future ones): I don't own the original plot, or any of the canon characters. The only things I take claim for are my beloved OCs and some plot deviation/inventing of ideas/concepts. To sum it up: This is just for fun, I don't make any money from my fanfiction and I never will :)
Things I love:
- fall (I like the warmth of summer, of course, but can we talk about LEAVES CHANGING? SWEATER WEATHER? APPLE CIDER?)
- singing along to really pretty songs (think Human, by Christina Perri, and Stay by Rihanna…those kinds of songs. The really bittersweet, GLORIOUS ones that make me feel like a fallen angel singing to the heavens. The reality is a shade different than that but WHO CARESSSSS)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (THE GAANG MEMBERS (yes, this includes Zuko, the angsty minx) ARE MY BBS AND I WOULD DIE FOR ALL OF THEM NO QUESTIONS ASKED)
- Harry Potter (just the entire world in general…i grew up with the books, and I feel like it really defined my childhood/current self. Not to mention I ship Hermione/pretty much everyone, which means my journey through Ao3 always bears some sort of fruit)
- Naruto (I love Naruto, even though the manga is going to shit and not really getting anywhere…I miss the old days when there were realistic villains, characters were lovable and ever-changing (but realistically so) and fights had a beginning middle and end…not the fucking filler of all filler rampages that the manga seems to be employing…I mean honestly. GET ON WITH IT.)
- Rise of the Guardians (Chris Pine voices Jack Frost and Hugh Jackman (SCREAMS) voices the Easter Bunny….need I say more?)
- The Vampire Diaries (STEROLINE FOREVER, BITCHES)
- Game of Thrones (by that I mean Tyrion, Arya, Daenarys, Jon Snow, the direwolves, Ygritte, and Jaime (what can I say, the asshole grew on me *shrugs helplessly*)
- coffee ice cream (get me some of that stuff and i will love you to the moon and back)
- making dirty jokes and chortling at inappropriate moments (yup, I'm that friend)
- finding real, honest friends and keeping them close (true, honest, through thick-and-thin friends aren't as common as some may think they are…and sometimes they don't stick around)
- being happy (because as the saying goes, "Life is too short to be anything but happy.")
Crime Scene Fairy (18)
Emcee Frodis (54)
Mrs Pettyfer (20)
Pinky Brown (10)
Silver pup (44)
Yellow Mask (46)