Poll: If there was a possibility that I had a The 100/Dinotopia crossover in the works, would you guys be interested in seeing it anytime soon? ) Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Twilight, Naruto, Avatar, Spirited Away, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Avatar: Last Airbender, Harry Potter, Legend of Korra, X-Men: The Movie, Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, Epic, Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, Frozen, Hobbit, Vampire Diaries, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inuyasha, and 100.
Hello fellow readers!
My name is Sapphire-Raindrop! Nice to meet you all! I'm a senior in college (GASP I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR EIGHT YEARS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN), and I love, LOVE reading and writing fan fiction!
Just a note for all of my stories (current and future ones): I don't own the original plot, or any of the canon characters. The only things I take claim for are my beloved OCs and some plot deviation/inventing of ideas/concepts. To sum it up: This is just for fun, I don't make any money nor do I ever intend to, so let's all calm down and eat some chocolate, okay? =)
Things I love:
- summer and fall (I like the warmth, primarily, but also the leaves changing in fall…ughh it's so PRETTY)
- singing along to really pretty songs (think Human, by Christina Perri, and Stay by Rihanna…those kinds of songs. The really bittersweet, GLORIOUS ones that make me feel like a fallen angel singing to the heavens)
- sexy dancing (I may not be the best dancer, but give me a song with a really good beat and I LOVE to shake my hips and grind! Call me trashy, but it makes me feel ridiculously sexy and desirable so i don't really give a damn)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (oh, swest, silly, dorky, carefree Aang...I seriously love him...not to mention he grows into his sexy pants in Legend of Korra…i mean SERIOUSLY)
- Harry Potter (just the entire world in general…i grew up with the books, and I feel like it really defined my childhood/current self. Not to mention I ship Harry/Hermione like Fedex, though I do like Ginny, so that puts a bit of a damper on things…)
- Naruto (I love Naruto, even though the manga is going to shit and not really getting anywhere…I miss the old days when there were realistic villains, characters were lovable and ever-changing (but realistically so) and fights had a beginning middle and end…not the fucking filler of all filler rampages that the manga seems to be employing…I mean honestly. GET ON WITH IT.)
- pizza (offer me some BBQ chicken pizza and I may just marry you on the spot)
- Once Upon a Time (this show is glorious, i can't even put it in words)
- Frozen (all of the songs, and Kristoff…yeah)
- Rise of the Guardians (Chris Pine voices Jack Frost and Hugh Jackman (SCREAMS) voices the Easter Bunny….need I say more?)
- The Vampire Diaries (STEROLINE FOREVER, BITCHES)
- Game of Thrones (by that I mean Tyrion, Arya, Daenarys, Jon Snow, the direwolves, Ygritte, and Jaime (what can I say, the asshole grew on me *shrugs helplessly*)
- Arrow (i tried to avoid it for so long…and it's like the fucking dam of emotion/badassery has broken because HOLY SHIT)
- Justice League: Unlimited (animated series on Netflix…it's where I fell in love with Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Arrow and the Black Canary. They're all just so sassy and beautiful and asdfjklkljf…)
- Netflix (it's my one true love, y'all)
- coffee ice cream (get me some of that stuff and i will love you to the moon and back)
- making dirty jokes and chortling at inappropriate references, even when no one gets it or finds it funny (yup, I'm that friend)
- falling in love (not just romantically, but just with life, with situations and with the friends I meet and even the friends I drift away from. Of course, finding an awesome, confident man with a love for cuddling, a dry sense of humor, and a killer smile would be fantastic as well!)
- finding real, honest friends and keeping them close (true, honest, through thick-and-thin friends aren't as common as some may think they are…and sometimes they don't stick around)
- being happy (because as the saying goes, "Life is too short to be anything but happy.")