Author has written 14 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Friends, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Tales of the Abyss, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Resident Evil series.
09/12/2013: So I'm doing something now that I didn't think I would be doing. I'm sort of...taking an indefinite break from FF.net. And I have several reasons:
1) I don't really have the time or energy for Fanfiction anymore. I'll occasionally read a good story, but aside from that, I'd rather spend my time writing original stories and trying to get that right. I actually forgot that I had this account for a little while, until I got a pretty dire review from some militant nutbag. Alongside this, I'm an adult, and I have other responsibilities (work), and want to enjoy the little time I get to myself now. In addition to this, most of the people I used to follow have left, or taken an indefinite hiatus from writing and I miss them a lot.
2) I can't be assed with the idiots who run the website. Flamers go unnoticed, but somehow they have time to purge fics that don't sit well with them. When someone was harassing me, I was told just to block them and ignore it. Well, isn't that just putting a band-aid over a severed artery? And if they're so up in arms about minors getting access to fics that they shouldn't be reading, shouldn't that mean it's time to change the website a little? Maybe require you to verify your age before signing up for an account and hiding M-rated and up fics from view unless you have an account? There are a lot of things that could be done to curb the problem, but purging fics and removing users isn't it.
3) As I mentioned before: idiots. Now, the harassment hasn't bothered me that much. It's not something I lose sleep over. But it does bother me that anti-homosexuality/bisexuality/transgender nutbags, butthurt over the fact that gay marriage has been given more support than ever are boring me with their small-minded drivel. I'm not any of the above, but some of my closest friends are indeed homosexual, and having to read some holier-than-thou idiot bombard me with messages about my fics and favourite pairings is starting to get a bit old. So yeah... Fanfiction.net, get your arse in gear and start purging THESE guys instead? I know 'freedom of speech' and all, but some of these profiles sound like the insane and disturbing rants by the members of the Westboro Baptist Church and having that much hate around is damaging your website and your reputation.
4) Mindless flamers. Flames don't bother me when they're directed at me anymore. But when some poor kid putting up their first fanfic gets some horrific "Review" insulting them as a person and sapping all their confidence to write another, it really pisses me off. I sucked as a writer when I first started here. Hell, I still suck now, although possibly just a little bit less. But the difference is, I've developed a bit of a thicker skin. Before I did, though, I would have been crushed by such a review, and it probably would have put me off writing altogether. Flamer is just code for a destructive and hateful individual, and there is nothing, repeat NOTHING, constructive about flames.
So yeah. I'm bored of FF.net and writing fanfiction. I wrote my first fanfic when I was about 10. I didn't even know it was a fanfic back then. It was just about the friendship between a Vaporeon and a Jolteon. When I was 17-18, I fell in love with pairings and my first non-straight ship was Puzzleshipping, and writing about these two got me through a few rough emotional times. They were my original muses, and now they've laid way for me creating my own characters.
If you're worried that I won't be around, don't be. I'll still be here reading the occasional fic. If you do want to send me a PM, then please do. But I just won't be posting my stories here as much anymore. If I do, it'll probably be a oneshot or something like that.
Ladies and gents, until next time!
My FF Family
1) HikariYugiYamiAtemu - My oh so adorable lil' sis! :)
2) Tangey - Our cute and friendly older sister! :)
3)iSparrow - Our creepy uncle that gets drunk at all the parties! :)
4)Hikari-and-Yami - Our first older cousin! :)
5)CrazyAboutYugi - Our first overdramatic, sleezy aunt who gets punch drunk at all the reunions and tells embarassing stories to mortify all the young children for life! XD
6)YuugisGirl - Our first spaztastic, overly hyperactive, sugar crazy, bipolar, multiple personality disordered little brother!
7)Nuit Songeur - Our first eccentric, air-headed mother who talks to her 200 plus cats, believing them all to be fictional characters like King Arthur, Yami Yugi, the Wicked Witch of the West, and so on and so forth. Sometimes, she also talks to trees and it's only on really good days that they talk back. XD
8) Tavia - Our long lost older cousin! :)
9) MangaReader322 - Our First Step-mom. She loves to spoil her step-childeren and the rest of herrealitives with candy and hugs! A little ditzy and crazy (in a good way)--but she is very optimistic! She's really nice and won't rat you out if she catches you doing something bad, like stealing a cookie from the cookie jar! She loves to talk to Yami/Atem and Yugi, who live in her brain and likes to put in their input on different things, like her stories and reviews!
10) Twizzler-Tastic - Our second over-protective uncle that pretend's Twizzlers are cigerettes and acts like a tough guy even though he gets owned by toddlers... He's (she's) also known as iSparrow's twin brother!
This is my online family and I'm HTYT aunty!! The geeky, but oddly cool one with a bad obsession with the Gears Of War franchise and PUZZLESHIPPY GOODNESS!