Poll: Best Title for a Serious Grudge Fanfic Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for RENT, Clue, Sweeney Todd, Ring/Ringu, Harvest Moon, Wicked, Final Fantasy X-2, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Grudge.
I am back in action, after a three-year hiatus... hehe...everyone please forgive me...
My name is Sorinapha, but you can call me Jessie, Mouse, Nezumi, Sorinny, Sorin, Sorina, Rinny, Kayako, Kaykay, Sammie, Samantha, Quinn...anything, really. If I have an OC named or nicknamed it, you can call me it. I also consider myself to be the American alterego of The Grudge's Kayako, so... LOL.
This profile picture is a (very attractive) tribute to my wonderful Sweeney Todd fanfics. La la la...
Six Things You Should Know about Me:
1. I am a devoted Christian. There is a huge difference between Christianity and homophobia. I am a Christian, NOT a homophobe.
2. I am a very confused Sweeney Todd shipper. I am primarily Johanna/Turpin (which probably sounds weird), but I also really like Johanna/Anthony. He really liked her, you know? And even though I never write Toby/Lovett, I read Toby/Lovett, and it's really cute- if in the right context. As long as Toby is age sixteen or older in a Toby/Lovett fanfiction, I am good. I am pro-Turpin and anti-Lucy.
3. I recently realized that deadmau5, Bob Dylan, and Sweeney Todd are permanently fused together in my mind, and that this often is reflected in my Sweeney fanfiction.
4. Despite my obvious love for deadmau5, Benny Benassi is my favorite DJ.
5. I feed off of reviews. If you ever read anything I've written, PLEASE review it. Thanks!
6. I really want to Beta read! If you need an editor, I AM RELIABLE!
May 4, 2011- I am so sorry, guys. I cannot make any headway plotwise. La Mia Boheme is on hold, but will be finished one day! I promise...
May 9, 2011- So, I have decided that when The Todd Residence, 2011 is done, I will post a Drabble Journal, consisting of two to five drabbles from each character at different points in the story. I don't know why, so don't ask. I'm also having difficulty uploading Chapter Six of my Clue fanfic. Will try again tomorrow.
May 12, 2011- I am editing the first two chapters of In The Billiard Room with the Rope today. Don't cry!
May 13, 2011- I am going to sunny Mobile, AL for the weekend, so I may or may not be posting chapters on Todd 2011 or Billiard Rope. I hope to, though. :D
May 14, 2011- Please vote on my poll, guys! I need to find a title for an upcoming fanfic.
May 19, 2011- Well, I plan to post chapter seven of Billiard Rope soon. Everywhere I turn, my stories are being favorited! XD And nobody's voted on my poll. Waaaaaaaah!
May 24, 2011- Sorry I haven't posted anything, guys. Tomorrow's my last day of school, so I'll post something in the next week or so.
July 29, 2011- I am so sorry!!! I have not posted any of my updates! I'm so sorry, guys! I'm still alive! But I don't think I'll be writing much soon, because I'll be Beta-ing! Whee! I'm so happy.
"Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." -Phillippians 1:18-19