Author has written 3 stories for Smallville.
Hello Everyone!! I am writer, with extreme writers block.
I am also a slash writer and while I appreciate reviews and critiques (I actually love them) I would perfer they be about the writing and not the pairing or how "cannon" my stories are. My sister (who also writes) recently got a review complaining about a remark in her story that wasn't cannon. By its very nature, fanfiction is AU. I would ask all my readers to keep this in mind. I'm writing because I can't not write. Not because I want to see how something in cannon would work. I admit I like cannon-like stories but I also enjoy extreme-AUs. It all depends on plot and style.
Letters to Lex are currently on hold... sorry to all those who have reviewed. Next time I'll finish a story before I start posting. I still plan on finishing LtL however, it may take a while.
To Start Again is the story I am currently working on. However its been awhile since I was interested in Smallville so please don't be upset if reviews are a bit apart.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!