Author has written 12 stories for Magnificent Seven, Stargate: Atlantis, Harry Potter, Merlin, and Without a Trace.
IM STILL LOOKING FOR A BETA FOR THE SEQUELs OF MY "PRINCESS MEREWYN" STORY
BECAUSE I DONt WANT TO POST UN-BETA or UN-FINISHED STORIES,
anybody wants to HELP ???
-Perfil en Español- _Profile in English_
-Hola, algunos me conocen como Chaz, pero en el mundo del fanfic soy Zentry.
Hasta hace unos meses estudiaba idiomas, con suerte podré volver a hacerlo pronto. Paso gran parte de mi día en la biblioteca de mi Universidad ya que me encanta leer; en especial ficción.
Desde hace unos años escribo fanfic. Mis textos en español son editados por mi malvada hermana gemela (la esponja), es malvada ya que le gustan los finales felices. En Inglés me han ayudado bastante, en especial Angela, Laura, Amanda, Alycee y Andreia.
He estado desempolvando algunas de mis antiguas historias. (espero que mi Inglés siga mejorando con la práctica)
Me interesa saber su opinion sobre mis historias.
Y por favor, ayúdenme a mejorar señalando si encuentran errores en mis textos.
-_Hello, some people knows me as Chaz but I'm Zentry in the fanfics world. I have a twin sister that is too annoying to just be a fragment of my imagination and, as she likes happy endings, she is always editing those (the evil girl).
I used to study languages, hopefully Ill do it again soon. I spend a lot of time at the University's library because I like to read. (I love fiction)
I have been writing fanfiction for a couple of years. Those in Spanish are edited by my evil twin (the sponge). For my texts in English: Angela, Laura, Amanda, Alycee and Andreia have helped over the years.
I have been dusting out some old stories, hope all of you enjoy them.
I'll like to know what you think about them. Please, help me to improve by pointing the mistakes in my texts.
* Favorite quotes: *
(The magnificent seven 1960)
Vin: So far so good.
Vin: It's like a fellow I once knew in El Paso. One day, he just took all his clothes off and jumped in a mess of cactus. I asked him that same question, "Why?"
(The magnificent seven /tv series/ 1998)
: You're sneaky, I'll give you that, but you're? you're? help me out here, Buck.
: When the sanctified dead rise from their graves to receive judgment, I'll start doling out cash.
(The Mummy 1999)
Evelyn: You're wondering, "What is a place like me doing in a girl like this?"
Evelyn: Look, I... I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am.
(Lord of the rings; The two towers 2002)
: I think at last we understand one another, Frodo Baggins.
(StarGate Atlantis /tv series/ 2004)
: How come I never make friends like that?
: I built an atomic bomb for my grade six science fair exhibit.
: I'm sorry. It's just... I react to certain doom in a certain way. It's a bad habit.
: Wow - you must really be some kind of genius!
(Harry Potter PoA 2004)
: Turn to page 394.
: Well, well, Lupin. Out for a little walk... in the moonlight, are we?
(Harry Potter DH part2 2011)
: Don't tell me now that you've grown to care for the boy.
(Supernatural /tv series/ 2005)
: [Looking at the haunted hotel] We might even run into Fred and Daphne inside. Mmmm... Daphne... Love her.
: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!
(The big bang theory /tv series/ 2007)
Sheldon: I'm not insane! My mother had me tested!
Sheldon: I'm polymerised tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.
: You know, you should wear your seat belt.
: Excuse me? They say you can imitate anybody, even their voice.
(X-Men: the last stand 2006)
: [while he and Beast are fighting off Magneto's forces] I thought you were a diplomat.
(X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2009)
: Wow. Koo-koo-ka-choo got screwed.
(The Avengers 2012)
: [Over telephone] Mr Stark, we need to talk.
[Thor has just thrown a thunderbolt on Iron Man]
I found this today and decided that maybe somebody might want to know a bit more about me. Beware: Its unbetaed.
1. FIRST NAME: means light.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no.
3. SIBLING NAMES: a roman poet, a roman emperor and a mythical King.
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few weeks ago, with a friend recently widowed.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? yes.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? mortadela.
7. KIDS? no.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? ...maybe
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? no.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? not really.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? usually, not.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate.
17. SHOE SIZE? mex.6
18. RED OR PINK? dont like either of them.
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? poor memory.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? a certain friend.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THEIR PROFILE? if they want to.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? a cookie after my chicken with vegetables :)
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? air conditioning noise.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? black.
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mom.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied it.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? iced tea.
31. FAVORITE SPORT? artistic skating.
32. EYE COLOR? Green.
33. HAT SIZE? I do not know.
34. DO YOU HAVE CONTACTS? eye contacts, no. FB contacts, some :)
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican :)
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? if it has action in it, then happy endings.
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? I think it was Percy Jackson 2.
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? jeans.
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? both if they are the chocolate kind.
Copied from FF writer: Saissa
Unsafe External Link