Author has written 4 stories for Ben 10, Persona Series, and Beelzebub/べるぜバブ.
Author's Updates: 1/5/13
Been a while since I last updated this stuff. Hehe. Am currently into FF8 and Persona 3 fics, however rare they may be T_T. Seriously though, I'm calling out to the writers out there and help make these fics grow!!!
Hey there. My name's Ruid and I've been a member of fanfiction since... well, a few years now... I guess? I decided to write a few fics myself but wasn't really happy with it, so I'm mostly a fic critic :D
Another simple thing about me, is that I'm as lazy as a sloth. No kidding. I only write when I feel a very strong impulse to do so, and those things come in very, VERY rarely. I pretty much get ideas when I'm about to sleep, or just getting up. Then I'm too lazy to type it all in my computer.
A little personal trivia about animals, I love penguins and dolphins for water types, pandas for ground types, and uhh... chicken for flying types. I'm proud I got to raise a chick, who became a chicken, which eventually became christmas dinner, and later became a bone exhibit for my zoology class. (The only thing I lacked from that life-cycle was egg raising)
Here's a list of what i LIKE in a story:
- Sticks to the Genre. I personally LOVE comedy.
- Inviting/Attractive/Intriguing Summaries. I mean, come on people! Summaries are like the book covers, and yes i know about the old saying with not judging by its covers, but it's the summaries that pique that interest of readers! Make an effort to at least make them decent and presentable!
- Reviews. Before i read a story, i ALWAYS check the summary, then if im still not satisfied, i go for reviews, if there are. They somehow make-up for a not-so-good summary and make me wanna read the story.
- Minimum or No OOC-ness (out-of-characterness). i like the characters for who they are. twisting them into a COMPLETELY different person turns them into your OC.
On the other hand, here's a list of what i DISLIKE in a story:
- Horrible Grammar, Very poor spelling. I mean it! I know im not good with my own grammars but im very careful to avoid mistakes! i really cant stand poor time tenses, frequent misspellings, and terrible grammar. It takes one paragraph (or less) full of these mistakes to make me stop reading immediately.
- OCs (Own characters). Just...ew. i dont mean to be harsh or anything. i just... dont like 'em.
- Poor Story Format. Like when ALL the words in the story are bold or italics, no appropriate spacing, improper speech line spacing. In short, those that hurt the readers' eyes. Ex. "Hi" "Hello" "What's up?" "Nothing much" - doesnt it just confuse you??
- Excessive descriptions. Yawn. They make the story a hassle to read and just plain boring.
- Updates in VERY long periods of time. This is the main reason why i like one-shots. People who forget or neglect updating their stories have a high risk of their stories being forgotten.
Although, i dont mind reading these stories:
- AU (alternate universe)
- Lemons, Rape, Two-some or More-some, other Kinks.
- Genderbending, Yaoi, Mpreg (Male pregnancies)
- Drabbles. they're like bite-size treats i like to occasionally munch on.
- Song fics.Though i've never really favorite-d a song fic, i dont mind reading 'em.
I really looooooove these pairings: (Notice how they're mostly yaoi, cant help it, I simply love them) Format = Seme/Uke or Male/Female
PERSONA 3: FES: Akihiko/Minato, Shinjiro/Minato, Junpei/Minato, Kenji/Minato, Kazushi/Minato
FINAL FANTASY 8: Seifer/Squall
JUNJOU ROMANTICA: Usagi/Misaki, Miyagi/Shinobu, Nowaki/Hiro
Fave Character: Misaki
NARUTO: Kiba/Naru, Shika/Naru, Shino/Naru (As long as Naruto's the uke, I'm all for it XD), Kiba/Shika, Kakashi/Iruka
Fave Characters: Shikamaru, Kiba, Sasori
BEN 10: Just one... Kevin/Ben or popularly known as BEVIN!!
Fave Characters: Goop, Big Chill
POKEMON: (laugh, and i swear it'll be your last) just one... Gary/Ash
Fave Characters: Misty, Gary
BLEACH: Renji/Ichigo, Shuuhei/Ichigo, Ikkaku/Ichigo, Grimmjow/Ichigo
Fave Characters: Szayel, Mayuri
NODAME CANTABILE: (sure there arent any in FF right now, but just in case) Mine/Chiaki
Fave Characters: Nodame, Mine
FULL METAL PANIC: Sousuke/Kaname
Fave Character: Kaname
Fave Character: Mokona
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
by: Ruid's Friend
Ruid: A Chemical Analysis
Element: of surprise
Atomic Mass: density higher than 180lbs.
-Does not occur free in nature.
-In the combined state he occurs chiefly with other clowns and lunatics.
-Usually occurs at conditions wherein there is dim light and lush nutrition.
-An important constituent in group bonding. Generally rare.
-structurally contains appeal. Coke bottle in form -350mL. (Me: Note to self: Kill my friend who made this)
-a fair complexioned bummer with a pungent odor and weird taste.
-is highly volatile.
-heaviest of all elements (Me: HEEEEEEEY!! >.
-is extremely active under specific conditions, combining readily with most elements to form new gimmicks and trips.
-not very reactive unless heated above resistance point.
-constitutes in over reaction and exaggeration.
-commercially known as laughing gas.
-used in patients who are suffering from depression.
-used in the synthesis of boisterous laughter.
-corrosive sublimate, is quite toxic when starts talking.
-employed as an analytical reagent in the separation and identification of gossip.
-indispensable in the proper functioning of the group.
-has a unique property of being able to camouflage and adapt to surrounding.
-turns pale when exposed to radical tests and exams.
-active in group presentations but non reactive to mathematical problems.
-highly flammable when handled recklessly.
-use earplugs. Sound produced may cause temporary deafness.