Author has written 6 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Stargate: SG-1, Transformers, Matthew Reilly, and Burn Notice.
Im Jellybeast and Im 19. Im not exactly a serious person so dont expect me to make sense half of the time :) My train of thought is a Limited Stop Service, blink and I'll change the subject.
Im currently unemployed. I have alot of time on my hands right now so I decided to give this a go. As far as Muses go mine has the concentration span of a gold fish. I have a tendency towards short fluffy bits...which kinda describes me (short and cute I mean, I'm not covered in flur or anything) :S
So far Im just trying to develop my writing so I'd really apprieciate alot of feedback! This is the first time i've written fanfic so atm I'm trying to work my way up to a longer story (more than one chapter!)
Alright so, lets sum up!
1. Im a teenager, new to writing
2. I luuuuv feedback, I eat it for breakfast, lunch and tea!
3. Oh, btw I love Strawberries, mmm food!!If Im gonna write for a fandom it'll be...
- Stargate SG1, Atlantis It's all good! I tend to like Sam/Martouf and team friendships.
- Transformers, movie and G1, I love Bumblebee (I know thats what everyone says, but sheep are warm and cuddly to stay with) I think Bumblebee should be paired with Arcee (She made a brief appearance in ROFT, but hardly even got a speaking part!) I cant believe their isn't more RC/BB out there, he actually died for her in one comic universe! Bee/Jazz is good too!
- Harry Potter books, dont even get me started on the movies though Ergh!! (Those stupid annoying kids cant act!) Harry/Ginny
- X Men are awesome. I think Wolverine/Mystique are the perfect pair, but theres no fic out there so I gather Im on my own with that one :(
- Heroes, As Claire says Peter is "...so totally my Hero!" I HATE Claire/Peter (HELLO, he's her uncle!! Eww!) and I love Peter/Simone or Peter/Caitlin.
Currently working on: Transformers (there is a crack fic in the works atm, sorry but the bunnies are gonna eat me alive if I dont!)
So thats me in a nutshell and so I leave you with the imortal words of 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' and say
"So long and Thanx for all the fish!"...Oh and "DONT PANIC"
Unsafe External Link