Author has written 3 stories for Bleach.
Translation: Beautiful Sea
Age: Between 4 and 60
Current Anime Favs: Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail
Hardest Thing I had to do Recently: Getting Hokulani over her cold!
10 Random Things About Me (Ok, this is actually 10 Random Things About My Daughter!)
1. Hokulani is now 18 months old.
2. Her name is Hokulani (Star in the heavens)
3. She can wave hello, blow kisses and give everyone five.
4. My daughter is Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese, Irish and German. She may have red hair like her grandmother later. It look like it's getting lighter.
5. My husband has started calling her Roo because she reminds him of the joey from Winnie the Pooh - a little bundle that's always bouncing around!
6. Her favorite word is "No". I tried to teach her to say yes, but she shook her head and said "No" ^^
7. The doctor has said that if she keeps growing at the same rate she'll be about 5'7" tall!!!!! Hooray for my husband's genes!!!!
8. Our dog's name is Sarah so Hokulani thinks that all dogs are called Sarah.
9. She enjoys dancing to Glee! She is a born Gleek!
10. Hawaiian word for the day! Hau'oli Makahiki Hou - Happy New Year
My New Years Resolution is to concentrate more on my writing and hopefully I'll be able to keep it. Chapter thirteen is now up and it's mostly a filler chapter, but the story should continue with chapter 14.
Thanks for reading!