Author has written 16 stories for Star Wars, Naruto, and Legend of Zelda.
10/28/13: Fanfiction has not sent me any alerts for reviews or PMs for over a month now. The problem is not resolved. I try to check the site for messages or reviews but have missed some. If you are still waiting on a reply from me, give me a nudge via email: WhyMustIWrite at gmail dot com.
Fanfiction writing is an unfortunate hobby I engage in during my not-so-free time. This tendency has prevailed even in spite of attempts to restrain it. Once an idea ingrains itself in my mind, it will not let me rest until I have written it.
I began writing fanfiction long before joining this site. My younger brother used to be the only reader of my works, and he literally pestered me for years to post them on fanfiction.net.
I tend to appreciate noble, self-sacrificing characters like Umino Iruka from Naruto, Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, and Link (and now, Pipit) from the Legend of Zelda series. (My very first foray into fanfiction was in the Legend of Zelda universe.) What can I say? I like nice guys.
While I am almost always in the middle of one writing project or another, I generally choose not to begin posting a story until the first draft is complete. I write because I must.
I have yet to figure out why must I write.
Stories in the Not Over Til The Paperwork Is In universe (incl. those by other writers)
1. First Impressions - Umino clan origin
2. Shattered- Prequel
3. Not Over Til The Paperwork Is In
4. In Defense of the Tamer by chibi heishi - Expands on the fight between Tsume and Hiashi http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4732599/1/In_Defence_of_the_Tamer
5. Laughter by Pen-Always-In-Hand - Deals with the aftermath of Kakashi's punishment of Hanabi http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5055433/1/Laughter
6. Sharpening Iron- Sequel
7. As-Yet-Unnamed-and-Unposted-Work still pending
1. PrimulaD - The shoe-icide attack on Gaara from Not Over 'Til The Paperwork Is In
2. PrimulaD - A cover for Sharpening Iron
3. Snowblooms - Kakashi, Pakkun, and Feline!Iruka maneuvering for Alpha in Cataclysm
4. Slinkymilinky - Feline!Iruka and Kakashi at Ichiraku's from Cataclysm
November 21, 2012 - I find myself with progressively less time for writing. My focus and passions have shifted as well. Nevertheless, I would not completely discount the possibility of a new chapter popping up on occasion.
August 12, 2013 The fifth chapter of First Impressions is up. At least 2-3 more chapters are in progress.
August 18, 2013 - Finished upgrading Not Over Til the Paperwork Is In. Minor edits only. Also, I have stopped using honorifics like -san and -sama in my newer stories, and am working on removing them from the earlier ones for consistency.
Unsafe External Link