Poll: How should Sand Soldiers end Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Wanted, Tokyo Mew Mew, Twilight, Vampire Knight, X-Men: The Movie, Labyrinth, Hellsing, Dragon Age, Gargoyles, Transformers, and Thor.
I'm leaving you guys. I don't like it, but I am. My mom is shutting down the email associated with this account, and I'm not going to be able to post anything until I move out. In other words, after I finish Sand Soldiers, I'm done. No more posting for me, except maybe some shameless self promoting.
I'm sorry it ended up like this. I really wanted to go out with this amazing BANG of a story, but life just got in the way.
So I'm going to finish Sand Soldiers and then allow myself to become a college professor of mathematics who publishes her original stories on the nook, because somehow that's more socially acceptable that fanfiction. God bless and good bye.
At the beginning of the 21st century, a boy called a child-help hotline. When they found him, he'd been beaten across the torso so badly that he was barely able to walk out of the house. After three months of silence, one of the workers found him crying in the garden. He then revealed that he had been buried alive and the agency did not find out because they had moved out of the state and, at the time, agencies like that were not allowed to use information from outside the current state they were in. At the same time, the boy's roommate was returned to the mother who had branded the boy in the back with the words "BAD BOY" and had been sent to the mental institution. Despite the protests of his therapists, friends, and other workers at the village, he was sent back to his mother. Two weeks later, he was found dead. Many children are forced to suffer through abuse because of limitations placed on organizations, such as CPS, who is only allowed to investigate and are not allowed to take children away, should they find any evidence. Also, many judges pardon abusers and allow them to have their children back after a certain amount of time and therapy, even is the therapists say that the parent isn't ready yet. Careless mistakes and useless restrictions such as these have lead to countless traumatized and dead children, children who did nothing wrong. Please, help these children. Volunteer at a local shelter, sign petitions to help close these loop-holes, or even do the simplest thing and notice when a child is going through a tough time. It might be worse than you think. Mizuki Hamihachi
real name: Why the heck should i tell you people?
Grade: High School. (SUCKS)
Age: I'm not going to give you my name, why do you even bother?
Favorit animals: Cat, wolf, and Dog.
Favorite anime couples:
Shugo Chara: Amuto
Mermaid Melody: KaitoXLuchia
Inuyasha: KagSess or InuKag I'M STUCK!!
Fruits Basket: I'm stuck between KyoXTaru or YukiXToru
Tokyo Mew Mew: RyoXIchigo
Momett lolipop: ZeroXNina
Vampire knight: KanameXYuki
Black Blood Brothers: MimikoXJiro
Howls Moving Castle: Sophie and Howl
Kirarin Revolution: KirariXHirito
Dragon Age II: FenrisXHawke
Macross Frontier: RankaXAlto
Kaze no Stigma: KazumaXAyano
If you hate stereotypes and think ppl shoud just shut up and stop put this on your profile
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself."
"It is not that war creates monsters, it is that war brings out the monsters that are already hidden inside."
On a tombstone: "I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK."
Do not marry a person that you know that you can live with; only marry someone that you cannot live without.
Life is like a haircut. Some are long, some are short. Some are good, some are bad... and some people really need to get one.
Behind every great man is a woman who's about to pass him.
Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart.
Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards.
Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up, depends upon what you're made of.
Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still.
Scientists are complaining that the new Dinosaur movie shows dinosaurs with lemurs, who didn't evolve for another million years. They're afraid the movie will give kids a mistaken impression. What about the fact that the dinosaurs are singing and dancing?
Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging!
The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it is true.
Curiosity killed the cat, and satisfaction brought it back.
In a dog-eat-dog world the best thing to do is become a cat.
To every boy there is a girl, to every girl there is a longing to hit her boy in the head with a bat and run away.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of all the characters in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you wirte Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of actually doing it. Crazy is when you fill up the tab seperatorsin your binder with doodles/love notes/ confessions of love/ any other Twilight realted thing you can think of about Twilight or the Twilight characters. Crazy is when you can open up Twilight and know exactly which part you are at just by reading one word. Crazy is when you print out all the Twilight series covers and put them on the wall of your closet. Crazy is when you have a folder in your backpack full of pictures (drawn and computer generated) for the Twilight series, and have all the playlist songs on your iPod. Crazy is when you walk into a store, walk around in duckie robes that are sold there, and take pictures of you and your friends doing crazy things (wearing cat beds on you head or kissing garden statues of frogs) until closing time. NONONO CRAzY is when, you and your cousins see a guy of a Four-wheeler and chase him away form the yard your in! Crazy would definatley be when you make out with a pillow, imaginin it was Ikuto! Crazy, is when you wait til your twenty to date because your afraid of taking thins too fast then you sleep with a guy you don't even know/ If you're crazy, copy this into your profile and add something crazy to the list!
Did you know...
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
If you agree that it is SO unfair that all good looking guys are either: in your head, in a manga, a vampire, taken, or two or three of the above, copy and past this on your profile
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and lose when it's weird. If you agree copy this and put it in your profile.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever tripped on your own two feet copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate obnoxious ,snobby people PLEASE copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of the English teen pouplation would be dead if Abecrombia and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath.Copy and paste this in your profile if you are the 8 percent who would be laughing their asses off at the others. (I wear it, doesn't mean I'm that stupid.)
If you've gotten completly zoned out of a converstation that you don't even remember what you were talking about copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever got zoned out for more than five minutes copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are bored copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think child abuse is horrible copy and paste this in your profile.
If murders make you sick copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that looks don't matter (well most of the time you think that) copy and paste this in your profile.
Also, this is the reason you can't beta your own work. No matter how correct your work looks there is always a mistake, no one is perfect!!
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
If you are an absolute anime freak then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever been standing up perfectly straight and fallen flat on your face paste this onto your profile.
If you like these copy and paste thingies then paste this on your profile.
If you draw anime/manga paste this onto your profile.
if you like writing paste this onto your profile.
If you like reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
Fang 98 percent human, 2 percent bird, 100 percent hott! If you believe that Fang is hott, copy and paste this into your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
Also, I want to point out that my mom has NO idea that this accont exists, so DO NOT tell her!!
Thingys to copy and paste into your profile
Did you know...
Kissing is healthy.
Bananas are good for period pain.
It’s good to cry.
Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
Lying is actually unhealthy.
You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
It’s actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
It’s impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
Chocolate will make you feel better.
Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
A good friend never judges.
A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
Boys aren't worth your tears.
We all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH!
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
WHEN SHE ACTS SHY
-SAY I LOVE YOU
WHEN SHE RUNS AWAY FROM YOU
- CHASE HER
WHEN SHE PUTS HER FACE NEAR YOURS
- KISS HER
WHEN SHE KICKS & PUNCHES
- HOLD HER TIGHT
WHEN SHE IS SILENT
- SHE'S THINKIN OF HOW TO SAY I LOVE YOU
WHEN SHE IGNORES YOU
- SHE WANTS ALL YOUR ATTENTION!
WHEN SHE PULLS AWAY
- GRAB HER BY THE WAIST AND NEVER LET GO
WHEN YOU SEE HER AT HER WORST
- TELL HER SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!
WHEN SHE SAYS NOTHING IS WRONG
- A MILLION THINGS ARE RUNNING THROUGH HER HEAD
WHEN SHE SCREAMS AT YOU
- TELL HER YOU LOVE HER BUT MEAN IT
WHEN YOU SEE HER WALKING
-SNEAK UP BEHIND HER GRAB HER BY THE WAIST AND GIVE HER A KISS
WHEN SHE'S SCARED!!
-HOLD HER AND TELL HER EVERYTHING WILL BE OK CAUSE SHE'S WITH YOU
WHEN SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHINGS THE MATTER
- KISS HER AND TELL HER NOT TO WORRY
WHILE SHE HOLDS YOUR HANDS
- PLAY WITH HER FINGERS
It's really the truth. That's the PERFECT advice for guys with their girlfriends. This will SURELY help you be the best boyfriend/fiance you can be! I will help you be sweet and romantic! Trust me on this one - I'm a girl myself! And I know advise that guys should take when I see it!
Friends: Call your mom and dad "Mrs, and Mr" and you grandpa "Sir"
Friends: will leand you their unbrella
Friends: will take your drink from you when they think you've had enough
Friends: Will tell you he's not worth the tears
Friends:will bail you out of jail.
Friends: will tell the guy off, in private , the next day
Friends: Will steal your guy
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
Friends: Ignore these things as much as they can.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
There was a guy and a girl were speeding on a motorcycle over 90mph
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
(I don’t, but I almost cried when I read this TT
GUYS GET IT RIGHT
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Ninja of the Flames, Spuffy on Hiatus, ilovekyosohma, Chishio Naito, Kish's Kittie, Kitty Kat K.O., NikkiNya6, Mizuki Hamihachi
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
-If you're against animal cruelty; horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc. then copy this into your profile!
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, write this to your profile.
If your profile is way too long, copy and paste this into it to make it longer!
If you hate child abusing, copy this into your profile:
My name is Sarah
Please help spread awareness that not all children are as happy as they appear. Even if they're not in the movies, humans can be excellent actors and go to unimaginable lengths to conceal pain and betrayal.
What I wish I’ve known sooner: Copy and paste this to your profile and add something to the list!
· Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.
· Don't show off driving, if you want to race go to Indianapolis.
· Excuses never please anyone but the person giving them.
· Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
· There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
· Don't let what others think decide who you are.
· Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone
You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than you ever can in a lifetime of lies.
· Don't let your life wait for other people.
· Dropping a cellular phone in a bathtub full of water kinda will kill the phone.
· Your mother will find out if you dye your hair purple.
· Don't ever fall in love with someone more than 1,000 miles away, it usually doesn't work. (coughcoughmistcoughcough)
· If it hurts, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!
· If you fall on your friends rollerblades and end up with a huge scar on your leg from falling, don't use the same friends rollerblades again when you have brand new pants on!
· What does not kill you will ultimately make you stronger.
· Speaking in public gets easier with practice.
· Don't do cheers off a diving board.
· Ten years from now (or sometimes even next year) what we freak out about or are embarrassed by won't matter.
Zits always pop up when you really can't afford for them to pop up.
· When in doubt, duck. When certain don't bother, cuz you're already screwed.
· If your teacher tells you to quit talking after a test or he'll give you a zero for the test grade, he means it. Really.
· Sometimes smart people can do very, very stupid things.
· Nothing is ever too good to be true.
· Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it.
· You REALLY should do what needs to be done NOW, and not later. Procrastination is the easiest way, but not the most profitable.
· If your intuition is telling you not to do something, then don't. Your intuition is not stupid!!
· If he doesn't respect you, he's not worth any of your time.
· Sticking things up your nose isn't the smartest idea in the world!
· You can't light fireworks in the basement and not get caught.
· Hair is flammable. VERY flammable.
· Never ever trust your friend with a scissors against your hair.
· White cats/dogs don't mix with black clothes.
· Someday you will look back on this and it will all seem funny.
· You never know when you're making a memory.
If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine.
· If you allow others to laugh with you, you'll be GREAT!
· Kissing is the most fun thing. Dancing is almost as fun.
· Chose your friends carefully, you are what they are.
· There are two kinds of people in this world...those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower, and those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes. Everyone has a choice as to which we want to be...and everyone is a little of both.
· Milk crates make boring pets.
· Never pierce your belly button in the dark...or with a safety pin.
· Never, ever, EVER let someone of the opposite make you compromise your standards. Never.
· Truly anything is possible when you follow your heart. The sky is no longer the limit.
· God doesn't make junk.
· Mistakes...we all make them. Sometimes if we're lucky, an eraser will do the trick, we can rub it across the page, wipe away the dust, and all that's left of our careless mess is a hardly noticeable smudge. But some mistakes can't be erased, no matter how old or young we are.
· When you're 14 and don't even have your temps don't try driving...especially when all your friends are around watching.
· Dance like no one is watching.
· Write like no one is gonna read your words.
· BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
· Don't say something you wouldn't want your parents, God, or your crush to hear.
· Even before you say sorry (volunteer or otherwise), think about how you would feel in their shoes. THEN you can properly say sorry
· If you find out your boyfriend has been cheating on you, don’t go up to him in public, yell at him, and then slap him; it will make both of you look bad. Alternative: Talk with him, alone. And if you find out that he’s been cheating on you for more than a month, then slap him as hard as you damn well can. -Storm Midnight
· Never jump over a hurdle without experience or supervision, It hurts! - Mist Lionshade
· If you yell at your older (male) sibling , but you don’t physically fight with him, you're scared of him. If he yells at you, but doesn't physically fght with you, he is a wimp and you have the right to call him a . - Light Mischief
· It takes someone great to give me a real smile on my face. - Littlewhisker
· It takes someone even greater to make you cry. - Littlewhisker again.
· Cats make better friends than friends do. They can be forced to sit there and listen and won't complain, they can purr you to sleep, and they're great for when you want to cut yourself but can't find anything better than a butter knife. Not that you'd ever need them too. - Commander Gecko S.
- Heads up really means heads down...trust me i have experience. Snowfeather
· Fun uses more time than boardom, meaning if you have fun the day goes quickly and if you just board it's slow as a snail (when you think an hour is gone, it's only 10 minutes). - Melody x Saki
-Life is like cake. It's big, sweet, and better with friends. But don't take it all at once. Slow down, and enjoy life one bite at a time. -ZephyrFiction
-When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!- The Silver Kira Fox
-Love what you have when you have it! - NikkiNya6
-There is no point in telling your family not to ruin your reputation, they'll do it anyways. mizuki
Never knock on Death's door-ring the bell and run away. Death really hates that.
Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?(TELL THIS 2 MY BAND DIRECTOR/DAD)
-When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
-Education is important; school however, is another matter.
I had my soul removed to make room for sarcasm and I don't regret it.
-Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
-You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder!
-Hello. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are, where you are from, and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
That, my children, is called a wall. But beware the wall is solid. Yes be afraid! Be very afraid for we cannot walk through it! Believe me children, for I have attempted this many times before.
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
-The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
-I got an A in philosophy because I proved my professor doesn’t exist.
-If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.
-Why is Charlie short for Charles if they are the same number of letters?
-Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
-There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots.
-Politics is war without bloodshed. War is politics with bloodshed.
-High School Musical 3 and Saw V were the two top movies at the box office when they opened. One depicted gruesome on screen torture. The other was about a guy with a saw.
-It takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and absolutely none to sit there with a dumb look on your face.
-People say satire is dead. It’s not dead. It’s alive and living in the White House.
-I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
-I do not deny everything.
-Sometimes the mind, for reasons we do not necessarily understand, just decides to go the store
Love me or hate me personally I could care less
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago : )
-Isn't it ironic . . . we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love those who hurt us
-Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
-Do you want to know why I'm still on earth? Heaven kicked me out and hell is afraid I'll take over
-Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dislexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later and if you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
I say jump." "I say how high." "You don't say anything. You just jump." Jake and Heaven - Samurai Girl
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile!
92 percent of teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch wasn't cool to breath any more, Put this in your profile if your one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off!
If you think vampires have souls copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you think the Cocoa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile!
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the population has a myspace. If you're one of the 2 percent that isn't emo, copy and paste this in your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
AACD is Addicted to All Cullens Disorder
Fine the Real Definition
(From Italian Job)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
The road to success is always under construction.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
Sometimes i wonder "why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
When the going gets tough, the tough get duct tape
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you
Don't take life to serouly, no one gets out alive anyway
Life's tough...Get a helmet
I can be Mrs. Cullen, you can be Mrs. Black you can die and I can live forever!
I stopped fighting my inner demons... We're on the same side now!
SHUT UP VOICES!! or I'll poke you with the Q-tip again...
If Barbie's So Popular, Why Do You Have To Buy Her Friends
Life's Greatest Pleasure Is Doing What People Tell You Not To Do
Never Go To A Doctor Whose Office Plants Have Died
Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion, It Just That Your's Is Stupid
Man Invented Language To Satisfy Their Deep Need To Complain
If You Die In An Elevator Make Sure To Press The "Up" Button
Magic is the stuff Science hasn't made boring yet!
My VAMPIRE can beat up your WEREWOLF!!
If you see Edward and you try to keep him to yourself, there will be prices to pay.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
Don’t mess with me I've got a stick.
I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross roads without having their morals questioned."
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just artificial turf."
"Nothing worse than getting your pigtails shot off..."
"Nobody move! I dropped my brain."
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."
"He who laughs last didn't get it."
"That ain't no etch-n-sketch. That's one little doodle that can't be undid, home skillet."
"Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for."
"Don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you."
"If you don't understand my silence, then you won't understand my words."
"Hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you." Emmett Cullen
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
TOP TEN Excuses - If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk At Work:
10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."
8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the white-out. You probably got here just in time!"
7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."
6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
3. "The coffee machine is broken..."
2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."
And the #1 excuse to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
45) I am not to spike the Slytherin house cup with polojuse potion mixed with cat fur.
I keep trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window with a bat waiting for me. How does she kn- OH Right...
Unsafe External Link