Author has written 9 stories for Twilight.
I know I write for self-fulfillment.
I know I write for self-awareness.
I know I write for self-expression.
I think I write for self-actualization.
But I want to write for self-realization.
Longtime writer who would love to turn that passion into a career, and really wouldn't mind if a vampire named Edward came through my window one night and had his way with me. Want to know more - shoot me a PM or leave a review (I always respond).
I'm also a member of Twilighted.net:
Pictures of Edward's Formosa Ketch Sailboat (from "Music Lessons")
I've had quite a few requests to post the playlist from my story, "Music Lessons". The below pieces are very dear to me (I've performed almost all of them, either on piano or cello) and they were the inspiration for the story - they are meant to fit with each chapter they are referenced in. I've attached Youtube links so you can play the music while reading the story. Enjoy! :)
Partial Music Lessons Playlist (WIP - missing some of the pieces below)
4. Piano Concerto in A minor (Op. 54), Allegro Affettuoso - Robert Schumann(part 1) (part 2) (yeah, it's that long! Try memorizing this beast!)
7. Le Carnaval des Animaux (Carnival of the Animals) - Camille Saint-Seans (part 1) , (Part 2) , (Part 3) (another long one, folks - but worth the listen)
9. Firebird Suite (Concert Suite for Orchestra #2 - 1919 version) - Igor Stravinsky (part 1) (part 2) (I've just included the last three movements)
11. Swan Lake (Op. 20, #10), Moderato - Pytor Il'yich Tchaikovsky (sorry for the bad quality, but the better version got yanked from youtube. )
12. Bolero - Maurice Ravel (as a figure skater, had to use this version)
21. Mysterious Mountain (Symphony #2, Op. 132) - Alan Hovhaness (Part 1) , (Part 3) (yes, Part 2 is skipped on purpose)
Playlist for "Betrothed"
Everyone that's under the age of 30 will laugh at me for this, but seriously, this is a HUGE DEAL. Playlists...HTML...one big ole link that links all the music into one... WOW. I finally figured it all out. If you've been to this page before, you'll maybe understand the huge milestone this represents. FINALLY! Here it is - one nice, neat link to the songs for Betrothed. Same disclaimer as before...OBVIOUSLY the songs do not match up "era-wise". However, I think this playlist sums up Rosalie & Edward's angst quite nicely. Argue if you wish. Suggest new songs if you wish. But remember, I'm a rocker-chick, so I reserve the right to reject songs that don't fit my mood... ;) This weekend, maybe I'll tackle "Music Lessons" monstrous playlist. Maybe.
Discussion thread for "Betrothed" over on Twilighted.net. Come play! :)