Poll: Who is the hottest character in Twilight? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Thief Lord.
Name: 0-Miyako-0, or just Miyako
Hair: Short light brown
Eyes: Glowing sky blue
Personality: Usually calm, sometimes will get out of hand, fun to be with
Fave Books: Twilight series, Thief Lord, Inkheart, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Pendragon, The Prophecy of the Stones
"There is no such thing as coincidence, there is only inevetability" Yuuko, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
"Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder." Bella Swan, Twilight
"If people can see the future. Doesn't that mean fate and destinity exist?" My own quote
Random Funny Stuff:
Go Ahead and copy any of this!!
16 THINGS I'M GOING TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
ONE FOR THE GIRLS!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
If you have an Ipod, READ THIS!!
You're on the bus when you realize... you need to fart
The music id really loud, so you time your farts with the beat
After a couple of songs, your start to feel better as you approach your stop
As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down,
And thats when you remember:
YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOUR IPOD!!
Excerpts from a Dogs Diary
8:00am Dog Food! My favorite thing!
9:30am Car Ride! My favorite thing
9:40am Walk in the Park! My favorite thing
10:30am Got Rubbed and Petted! My favorite thing
12:00pm Lunch! My favorite thing
1:00pm Played in the Yard! My favorite thing
3:00pm Wagged my Tail! My favorite thing
5:00pm Milk Bones! My favorite thing
7:00pm Got to Play Ball! My favorite thing
8:00pm Wow! Watched TV with People! My favorite thing
11:00pm Sleeping on Bed! My favorite thing
Excerpts from a Cats Diary
Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations clear, I nevertheless must eat something to keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet
Today I decpitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, sdince it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merelymader condesending commets about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.
There was some sort of assemblyof their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duriation of this event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my cinfinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in attempt to assasinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners are flunkies and snitches. The dog recieves special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems more than willing to return. He's obviously retarded.
The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Unsafe External Link