Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Name: My name is Nick, not Nicky, not Nicholas... just Nick!
Age: 18 (will be 19 soon. I dare you to say Happy Birthday to me, I hate that.)
Gender: Male (As far as Science has proven that there are only two genders...)
The Naruto couples I love are (in order of Favorites):
Naruto x Hinata
Gaara x Matsuri
Shikamaru x Temari
Sasuke x Sakura
Chouji x Ino
Shikamaru x Temari
Favorite Books: All Halo Novels, Shonen Mange (Especially Naruto), and just about any Ecchi Manga (Currently Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi).
Favorite Anime/Mange: Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Eyeshield 21, Hajime no ippo, Ouran High School Host Club, Chibi Vampire, and Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi. (The list is longer but I hate having to try and remember all the different Manga I've read)
Favorite Fan Fiction: Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Avatar the Last Airbender, & Kim Possible (Yes I know, but it is really good).Interest & Hobbies:
-Playing on my Xbox360: Halo 3, Cod MW2, Borderlands, Lost Planet 2, Left 4 Dead 2.-
-Reading romance novels on the computer.
-Watching Anime or Movies
-Working on my Mjolnir VI Costume: Master Chief's Armor from the game Halo 2/3.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PureStunts
-I have a beautiful and cute Girlfriend who I am in Love with, she is even cuter when she is wearing her Lacus Clyne costume.
-I serve and worship the sand that Gaara himself walks on, so if you haven't already noticed... I am a huge Gaara fan boy.
-I hate forgetting really easy words while talking to someone. "Oh hey wait a sec, I forgot my... my...(10 seconds later)...My Backpack! I forgot my backpack in the room..."
vvvvvvvvvvvvv CLICK IT vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Click this link: Link (You know you want to!)
║║║║╔╗║╔╗║║║╠╗╔╣╔╗║║║Put this on your
║║║║╚╝║╚╝╣║║║║║║║║║╚╝page if you love
║║║╠╗╔╣║║║╔╗╠╗╔╣╔╗║║║Put this on your
║╚╝║║║║║║║╚╝║║║║╚╝║╚╝page if you love
║╔═╣╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║║║Put this on your
║║║║╚╝║╚╝║╚╝╣╚╝║╚╝page if you
║╚╝║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗love Gaara!... why didn't you put this in your page?
You know you live in 2010 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace/Facebook pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years, or hearts, for that matter.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace/Facebook.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling (nod, smile).
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were simply too busy to notice there wasn't a fifth question.
10. You actually checked if there was one.
11. And now you're laughing at your own stupidity.
12. Your laughing slightly a bit more now, thinking this is actually funny.
13. But were to stupid to realize there wasn't a ninth question.
14. You believed me only to find out I lied.
15. Your most likely going to show this list to one of your friends later.
16. And now your thinking of putting this on your page. If not, do so immediately.
While playing Left 4 Dead:
Hello, my name is Pure Stunts and during the evening one day while I was playing Left 4 Dead I notice one particular team member named Darkeye would constantly rush out and get himself killed.
I approached said person after the my team successfully made it to the safe room and and ask him why he constantly continued to die leaving us with the task of rescuing him later on in the game.
The boy's loud yell echoed through his microphone, "Fuck you Pure Stunts!"
I chuckled a bit after hearing what he said before informing him that he very much lost the whole point of the game, and pointing out that he sucked at playing it.
Most likely angered by what I said the boy quickly blurted out, "Well the only reason your so good is because you spend all your time on this game.
At this I tried to inform him the point of the game was to cooperate with the team and survive, not to race to the end to see who gets there first.
But he was not listening and laughed before saying, "Ha, you don't have a life!"
I gasped. "What are your talking about boy? This is a game, I have a ton of lives!"
Yes, that was the joke, NOW LAUGH!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!
A lot of people say I should visit reality more often.
I say they may be right, but I would never want to live there.
XD XD X3 - Gaara0pawn, that's me! Now there's no way of getting rid of the fact you just read it.