Sigh, why is it that reading absolutely fantastic stories are the only ones that keep awake till dawn? Super tempting. Currently addicted to Draco and Hermione. I cannot believe I'd be so hooked with this pairing. :)
A writer at heart. I scribble (on my notebooks, scratch papers, tissue papers, books, receipts) anything that just comes into my mind or when I feel like writing my thoughts and complicated emotions. I write for our school paper. I write essays and random stories. Though I have no plans to make a fanfic just yet. Perhaps I am still taking my time and waiting for an inspiration to motivate me in making one. I am extremely lazy.
I love books. I'm interested in learning about different cultures, religions, cooking, among others.
When it comes to fanfics, I am very particular on the grammar and how the plot is presented. I am not so much into songfics. I'd like a few but definitely not much. I prefer the following pairings:
Gokusen - Shin Sawada & Kumiko Yamaguchi
Shaman King - Yoh Asakura & Anna Kyuoyama
Codename: KND - Wallabee Beetles & Kuki Sanban
Alice Academy - Natsume & Mikan, Ruka & Hotaru
Dexter's Laboratory- Deedee & Mandark
DN Angel - Daisuke & Riku
Naruto - Naruto & Hinata, Shikamaru & Ino, Sasuke & Hinata, Gaara & Hinata
Lilo and Stitch - Naturally!
Harry Potter - Harry Potter & Hermione Granger, Harry Potter & Luna Lovegood, James Potter & Lily Evans
Pirates of the Caribbean - Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann
I found this quiz and I'm bored...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
The Emperor's New Clothes by Hans Christian Andersen: "But he has nothing on!" said a little child at last.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pilipinas, Game Ka na ba?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago. I went to my school to enroll myself for the 2nd semester.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A pink polo shirt and skinny jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. I just forgot what it was all about. I think I was dreaming of Wally and Kuki on a romantic date. I must have been reading too many fanfics...ehehehe...
11. When did you last laugh?
About five minutes ago. I was chasing my little brother and his laughter is contagious.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
White paint...a cross-stitched image of a mother, carrying her child...a poster of the characters in Galaxy Angel, wearing a Santa costume...
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
It's a boygirl thing.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A bakery, then loads of books. But first, I'd need to help my folks pay for the renovations in our house.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Hmm, let's see...Mango is my all-time favorite Classic Ice Cream Flavor.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
No. I'm not good at it.
20. George Bush:
is lucky I'm not his mother.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, I'm considering it. The love of my life might be living in another country and may want to stay there. Under ordinary circumstances, I am absolutely decided that if God is willing, I'd travel and see places around the world and experience for myself the beauty of His creation. However, I am not going to live in any other country but my own. No matter how or what.
24. If you could be the son/daughter of any Greek mythology gods or goddesses, which would you chose?
Achilles, the son of the nymph Thetis and Peleus, the king of the Myrmidons. I like him.
Unsafe External Link