Author has written 8 stories for Twilight.
Hello Fan Fiction! How are you?
Before I start with anything, if you want to read clever stories, check out College Romance, Purpose of Living or Esme's Secret by May Swann. I always feel sad for her because her stories are hilarious, but she never gets that many reviews :(
If you must know my age, I am 18. Two and a half years ago, I started writing about Twilight stories...I don't know why, but I did. I'm not sure if I want to write, but I'll always keep an open mind. My grammar/spelling is not always perfect so PLEASE bare with me.
Please review stories you read! Sometimes you might not have time or something, but please do it later! Every writer deserves a review for his or her work.
If you really want to get to now me, here are some random facts:
1) I have a huge obsession with MUSICALS. I always believe they are always the answer to whatever feeling you have, either sad or happy. I've seen more than 50 musicals and have half of them on my iPod. My favorite musicals are: Singin In The Rain, The Music Man, Joseph and the Amazing Technic Colo(u)r DreamCoat, Godspell, Sweet Charity, Mama Mia!, Sound of Music and Swenney Todd.
2) I love Nicholas Sparks' novels. Even though some of his plots are the same, he always finds a way to make them interesting. My favorite book from him is either The Notebook (of course) or A Walk To Remember.
3) I don't text often. I have unlimited texting, but I can't text anyone since all of my friends are goody tissues (which is a good thing).
4) I worship Pirates of the Caribbean. I have more than ten posters in my room and I love them :)
5) I'm on Team Switz.
6) Disney movies are my life. I love all them and they are currently resting in my closet.
7) Friends is amazing :) I have three kitties name Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe.
8) I'm a picky eater.
9) I'm an actress. I've done many musicals like Beauty and the Beast, Annie, Joseph, The Music Man, etc.
10) I get intimidated with all those people that get 1000 reviews. I do the best I can, and I think that's all that matters :)
News on Updates (9-22-11):
Duets: Maybe...depends on how I feel after I finish the other stories.
The Indian Princess: Yes, and I plan to finish it soon.
The Musical Man: Yes, after I finish with Indian Princess
Endless: Deleting (Not enough energy for it).
Team Colors: Nope. I can't come up with anything to finish it, and I rather work on the other stories.
I always forget to say this in my stories so please forgive me: I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT (Nor do I own historical periods. For Indian Princess, and Love Octagon, I realize that some elements of my stories aren't true, so I'm sorry for not being a historian.)
|Community:||100-1000 Greatest Twilight Stories|