Author has written 18 stories for Hana Yori Dango, Digimon, Boys Before Flowers/꽃보다 남자, Super Sentai, and Inuyasha.
*Note: I don't often say, "Please review!", but I take the time to read what readers think and really appreciate them. So...reviews are love!
Age: Mid-twenties. You need not know my true age.
Least favorite food: ...um...peppers and green onions.
Favorite song of the moment: G.O.D. -- To My Mother ; Kim Hyung Sik -- My Love By My Side
Obsession of the Moment:
Favorite Quote (at the moment): "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God, do you learn." --C.S. Lewis--
What you ABSOLUTELY need to know about me:
1. I am a (unintentional) master at procrastination. I do not deliberately plan out in what way, how long, and about what I'm going to procrastinate--it just happens. If I disappear for more than three months, it means that while I'm doing other things, I haven't forgotten! They're...just in another part of my mind.
2. I'm not flexible in my pairings. While I may like multiple pairings for one character, this is VERY rare. At the moment, I'm open to numerous pairings for only one fandom--Harry Potter. Otherwise...no. I'm sorry, I can't see it, whatever other pairing you may suggest. But I'm willing to accommadate, and will write pairings if requested.
3. I've discovered that I'm not a multi-chaptered kind of person. I thought that I would be able to, but as you can see with me and my stories, multi-chaptered stories take a very long time, and can stretch on for years with sporadic updates. I think I'll be sticking to drabbles and one-shots, until I think up of a story that really interests me.
4. I really don't understand gender-bender. Really. If the character was originally male, please, please don't make him female, and vice versa. There's a really good reason as to why the creator of the anime/book/TV show/game/whatever decided the gender of that particular gender.
5. Yes, I do understand that I do not have the best writing skill and grammar, but I think that mine is passable. If you disagree, please feel free to PM me of these mistakes and not rant about how I am ignorant of all rules in grammar. I may make a few (no, scratch that, more than a few), but I'd like to think that my wonderful teachers taught me well.
6. If I'm bad at grammar, I'm also really bad at churning out chapter after chapter--this is the primary reason why I don't do well with plot fics. How people manage to write a 15- (or even 60-) chapter stories in the span of six months is beyond me, but I applaud these wonderful writers, for they have a lot more dedication and focus--not to mention the ability to think logically for the story to flow--than I. I AM NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE.
Compilations -- Fandom: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger; Pairings: none concrete; Type: Series of Drabbles/Vignettes; WARNING: Updates will be random.
Between You and Me -- Fandom: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger; Pairings: mostly Takeru/Kotoha; Type Series of Drabbles/Vignettes; WARNING: Updates will be random.
The Sun and the Moon -- Fandom: Inuyasha; Pairing: Sesshomaru/Kagome; Type: Drabble Series; WARNING: Updates will be random.
Potential Projects in the Future: (That is, I've started writing them but have not posted anything. If I finish them, that is the question.)
-- Fandom: Boys Over Flowers; Pairing: Ji Hoo/Jan Di; Type: One-Shot (NOTE: this is on hiatus for the time being, and will be picked up once I figure out what direction it will go in.)
For those who are confused...
This is the order to read the little drabbles set in the "Legacy" universe, a bunch of works (some still in the making) surrounding our beloved SoEul couple and their growing family. While they are, technically, independent of one another, it is not prerequisite for readers to read all in one particular order.
14 November 2014
As a lot of you are aware, most of my uploads are for Between You and Me, but fear not! Updates for The Sun and the Moon and Compilation are coming--it's just that my muse is really, really into Between You and Me for a long while.
04 October 2014
I have a new drabble series up! Set in the Inuyasha fandom, the drabble series is called "The Sun and the Moon," all concerning Sesshomaru/Kagome.
Also, a new update for Compilation and several for Between You and Me.
24 September 2014
Ahaha..ha...I'm back? Between You and Me is updated--hopefully I will upload more soon, and working on other projects.
A new drabble for my Legacy universe has been uploaded! It's titled "Unwelcome Congratulations."
17 July 2014
Between You and Me and Compilation are both updated! I'm back!
20 April 2014
A couple of new drabbles for Between You and Me! More than anything, I think I want to concentrate on this series for a while.
15 April 2014
It has been a while, hasn't it, everyone! While I've been on an unintentional hiatus, I've had my interests lie elsewhere. However, an accidental rerun of Shinkenger, and I've been unable to resist the urge.
A new drabble for Between You and Me, with more to come!