Poll: If you get a wish to switch bodies with a Cullen for one day, who would it be? Not Bella, Edward, or Renesmee Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
I realized my last profile was just long and boring. So I narrowed it down. A lot.
1. I love watching Family Guy, it's hilarious and it was educational this one time...
2. I hate and do not talk to bratty, bitchy, annoying, whiny, wannabe, and stuck-up people.
3. I'm pretty awesome if you respect me.
4. Edward Cullen is the sexiest thing alive.
5. I wanted to rip out book 2 and 3 from Breaking Dawn, but I procrastinate too much to actually do it.
6. I refuse to eat carrots.
7. I'm a 14-year old girl living in Michigan, and that's all you're ever going to know.
8. We should have pajama day, everyday.
9. I'm not sarcastic at all.
10. There was really nothing to write for number 10, but read my stories and REVIEW!
My username: It's this shade of lip gloss I saw at CVS or something during my obsessed-with-Twilight-phase, so naturally I was like 'OMG, Bella, as in with Edward, as in the TWILIGHT SERIES!'. I'm not as obsessed anymore.
"Do you want fries with that?"
April 19th update!
Wow, I haven't been on ff.net for so long! The only reason I went on this site before, is because I was absolutely obsessed with Twilight. Now, I'm completely done with Twilight, it's getting a little too cheesy for me. (No offense) Of course, the Twilight series has seriously changed my life, not trying to be all deep and poetic about it. So while I was away, and not updating at all, I got hooked on something else. HOUSE!! The whole thing is just so awesome, and funny, and just SUPERFANTASTIC! Eventually, the 'liking the show' turned to a total obsession with the show. So, I will probably shift the topics of my fics from Twilight to House, and I really don't feel like continuing my stories, so feel free to rant because I know that I'm a horrible person :D, and that this is a really long sentence. Still, thanks for everyone that read my stories, and gave positive reviews!
Unsafe External Link