Author has written 9 stories for Lord of the Rings, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Birds Of Prey, Smallville, and Silmarillion.
1) Everything I write is generally for mature audiences--I have trouble watching my mouth (err, fingers).
2) I have an obsessive/perfectionist personality. When I like something, I love it and must know every intimate detail about it within certain time, financial, and physical restraints. And therefore I become really annoying with such things as spouting off random trivia or rewriting things until I deem them perfect--at least until I re-read them months later and find more problems. You have been warned.
3) I am a Batman and Pirates fanatic. And I mean fanatic--and then some. For example, I dress, act, and talk like a certain pirate lord more often than not; and not only am I in love with a certain fictitious billionaire, but I do toy with the idea of seriously putting on a cape and a cowl. But anyway, I have certain opinions regarding those two fandoms, and my opinions are right. Always. Don't argue it. Just accept it when you're in my domain.
4) I usually write about things that I dream. So, sometimes--not always--they involve some version of me. Though I'm not a huge fan of writing about myself, I do love my little quirks as they fit into the general mold of characters that I'm fond of (those angsty types). I also do try to keep myself me while fitting the character into a new environment. But if I get one more person saying that my character is a Mary Sue, I dare you to meet me. No, I'm not perfect, and neither are my characters, but I am who I write--and I borderline sociopathic, so I can and do 'wear' personalities as well. If you really want to get into it or challenge me, shoot me a message and I'll gladly prove it, darling.
5) Oh. And I recite quotes incessantly.
Quote of the Moment:
"That's soooo incredibly interesting, I can't wait to tweet it." (Damian Wayne, Batman and Robin #22)
'Sup, bitches??? So I've been MIA for nearly a year and a half! OMG. My bad. I have been a busy girl, though. Finishing my degree and working my little tail off and actually having a life, and such. Arkham Origins brought about this little spurt of FanFiction finally. And Halloween (Speaking of, my costume? Earth-11 Batwoman. Bam.). And just the fact that I haven't done anything Batman related in a long, long time.
Now. For those following JACS--if you even remember what that is--you know that the next chapter is a big one. Very difficult to write and get it as in character as possible for both of them. Very difficult. Hence why it hasn't been posted yet. I've had five different versions on my computer, for over a year, I swear to God. Now, with plenty of Batman fresh in my head, I'm simply going to go over all of them, revise the best one, and--FINALLY--post it. Now, I AM still taking graduate classes, so those have priority, but after a bit of finishing up side missions on Arkham Origins should give me the time to finish this nonsense. Finally. Maybe. Sorry.