Author has written 9 stories for Lord of the Rings, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Birds Of Prey, Smallville, and Silmarillion.
1) Everything I write is generally for mature audiences--I have trouble watching my mouth (err, fingers).
2) I have an obsessive/perfectionist personality. When I like something, I love it and must know every intimate detail about it within certain time, financial, and physical restraints. And therefore I become really annoying with such things as spouting off random trivia or rewriting things until I deem them perfect--at least until I re-read them months later and find more problems. You have been warned.
3) I am a Batman and Pirates fanatic. And I mean fanatic--and then some. For example, I dress, act, and talk like a certain pirate lord more often than not; and not only am I in love with a certain fictitious billionaire, but I do toy with the idea of seriously putting on a cape and a cowl. But anyway, I have certain opinions regarding those two fandoms, and my opinions are right. Always. Don't argue it. Just accept it when you're in my domain.
4) I usually write about things that I dream. So, sometimes--not always--they involve some version of me. Though I'm not a huge fan of writing about myself, I do love my little quirks as they fit into the general mold of characters that I'm fond of (those angsty types). I also do try to keep myself me while fitting the character into a new environment. But if I get one more person saying that my character is a Mary Sue, I dare you to meet me. No, I'm not perfect, and neither are my characters, but I am who I write--and I borderline sociopathic, so I can and do 'wear' personalities as well. If you really want to get into it or challenge me, shoot me a message and I'll gladly prove it, darling.
5) Oh. And I recite quotes incessantly.
Quote of the Moment:
"That's soooo incredibly interesting, I can't wait to tweet it." (Damian Wayne, Batman and Robin #22)
Since I seriously doubt anyone reads this anyway, I'm just going to blab away right here like it's my own personal blog, so when I read it again months from now, I'll get a good laugh.
JACS is pretty much on the downhill run, though you wouldn't know it from how often I update it. I have the next couple chapters written, I'm just holding onto them to make sure they're right before posting--as per usual. I also am trying to figure out the climax sequence (get your minds out of the gutter). I have a lot of characters and ideas floating around, but I am also planning follow up stories/sequels, so I just need to sort out which crazy idea gets done first. It is also official that I will not be working on anything else until JACS is done--unless something sneaks up on me and bites me in the rump. It takes too much time anymore to re-read everything just to figure out what the hell is going on before even writing anything, and I have enough trouble with that regarding JACS as it is without adding more stories.
Also on the radar: a crazy busy summer. Almost done sprucing up (and by that, I mean completely redo) the backyard and the house. I also finally got a job, and am enrolled in a summer EMT course. Should be lots of fun, aka lack of sleep! Planning on picking up a second job come August/fall. AND this girl found herself a pretty boy to entertain most of her time with. So, unless the pretty boy breaks me heart and leaves me all angsty and shit (which, let's be honest, is 99% probably going to happen at some point in time), the updates, unfortunately, will be few and far between as he is currently hogging all the love that was formerly for our favorite fictional character, Bruce Wayne. In addition, what little spare time I might find will be dedicated to cosplay for the upcoming Cons I'm attending. Busy, busy, busy.