Poll: Which Harry Potter books are your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 67 stories for Baby Sitters Club, National Treasure, Misc. Books, Numb3rs, Zoey 101, Sonny with a Chance, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Wizards of Waverly Place, Pirates of the Caribbean, JAG, Harry Potter, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, NCIS, Sherlock, and Hobbit.
Things to know about me:
1) I am in love with writing. It's how I unwind at the end of a day and it's my emotional outlet. There really is nothing better than being able to explore your own mind like you do when you write.
2) If you page through my stories, you will find that they are almost all hurt/comfort and most of them involve sickness. Yes, I am a writer of sick!fics, that little niche of writing that can be so horribly misunderstood. Yes, I like writing it. No, I am not sadistic and enjoy watching people suffer. I think there's something beautiful in watching people help each other (comfort) in their moment of vulnerability (hurt) ... hence the name.
3) I have an account at our sister site, FictionPress.com, working under the same pen name. It can be found at http://www.fictionpress.com/u/724897/ . I am currently working on updating my FP site, as it's gotten out of date recently. I will be posting a few new, fiction stories there shortly.
4) I'm Glad I'm Here has recently been translated into Chinese. It can be found at. Thanks so much to dawnnightfall for going through so much effort to translate it :D
5) Contagion has recently been reviewed by Lexi McAllister aka The Fic Reviewer. The review can be found at
6) Another big part of my life is my faith. I am a Christian and my writing will reflect that ... not in a Bible-shoved-down-your-throat sort of way but my work is intended to bring glory to God. You will never find something vulgar or crass; what I do here is a reflection of what I believe and I praise Jesus that he has seen fit to give the desire to and love of writing as well as the avenues to explore it.
If you have any questions or just want to chat, send me a PM! I'm more than happy to talk with people I meet here ... some of my closest confidants are people I've met on FF.net and developed beautiful friendships with. If you don't want to PM me, I do have a working email: email@example.com . I check it fairly regularly so feel free to use that as well.
Happy reading and writing!
Unsafe External Link