Author has written 25 stories for Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Batman, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Dynasty Warriors, and Devil May Cry.
Being on people's faves, alerts, and C2s is nice, getting reviews is even nicer, but the nicest of all is to know that I am able to cheer someone up. :)
And now I'm being terribly cheesy, but you love me anyway. Lol.
I AM: twenty-something years old female. (Guess!)
I LOVE: PMs (yes, PMs come first), reviews, humor, fluff.
I DON'T MIND: slash/yaoi (as long as it's good).
I CAN'T STAND: plotlessness (is that even a word? Well, it is now), love at first sight.
- I love reading and writing humor, though that doesn't mean it's the only thing I read or write.
- I'm not good at multi chapter stories, simply because I lose interest easily.
- I don't mind torture stories, though at times I want to read (or write) a story in which the main character(s) become the torturer. (It'd be a nice change...)
- I read many fandoms I lose count (yeah, I'm addicted ;p)
- Don't hesitate to PM me, I love knowing new people. :)
anakinlove, used to be my beta. She was the reason why I to venture to the Bats' fandom. And now I'm addicted. ;D
- Now, my darling sugar beta is BookJunkie, whose kind words always motivate me to write better, faster, more! Who gives me ideas to expand my babies! Who diligently correct my awful grammar, she's my personal grammar goddess! You rock, girl! \o/ I love you to bits!
- I like to check my profile just to see if I have new reviews. Or faves, or C2s.
- I don't know if I should be annoyed or happy when my stories get more faves than reviews.