Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, Host, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, and Death Note.
Welocome to the internet! Pants optional.
Hi everybody, my name for your sake is Evil-Clowns-Rule. This is not only because of the creeps that stalk people through the internet, but also because of the fact that I have a very unique and random name. I am a teenager, female, and have brown hair. that's all your getting from me! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!
R.I.P. Daddy's Little Cannibal. If you knew her or were a fan of her work, you know how hard this is. Her fanfiction was original and amazingly good, and her novel ideas were even better. She will be missed by everyone who knew her or knew of her; she was a legend.she was killed by a drunk driver we will miss you rip
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me.
friends visit you in jail, good friends bail you out of jail, best friends are sitting next to you saying "DUDE! that was amazing!"
To put it nicely, I hope you choke
Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off.
friends give you their umbrella when it is raining, best friends steal yours and scream back at you "RUN FOREST, RUN!"
aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know it, so it keeps flying anyway.
It was never love that broke her heart it was losing that love that tore her apart.
'I love you' is eight letters. And so is 'bullshit'
friends comfort you when you're rejected, best friends walk up to him in a public place and say loudly "It's because you're gay isn't it?"
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
I can't cry hard enough for you to hear me.
boys are like purses, cute, full of crap, and easy to replace.
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
friends help you move, best friends help you move the body.
Bush gave an interview and he said people will vote for him because 'They've seen me weep, they’ve seen me laugh, and they’ve seen me hug.' These are the same qualifications for a Tickle Me Elmo.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfucker upside the head
No tresspassing. Violaters will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
friends tell you you're too good for him when your dumped, best friends call him up and say "You're gonna die in seven days."
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
When life gives you lemons, stomp on it and say it was fun.
If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.
If the heart is one of the strongest muscles, why is it so easy to break?
Smile. It confuses people.
Bravery is just a nice way of saying stupidity
So... what you're saying is, I should cancel my plans to invade China
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
friends ask you why you're crying, best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you keep on talking.
No I won't go to hell! They have a restaining order against me!
friends hide you from the cops, best friends are probably the reason you're running from them in the first place.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
If everything seems to being going well...you have OBVIOUSLY overlooked something...
Mello shoots anyone who calls him a girl, I shoot any bitch who touches my chocolate. Let the battle begin.
When life gives you lemons, go to someone whose life has given vodka and have a party!
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!
The extinction of the dinosoars was no accident. Barney came along and they all committed suicide.
If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
people are like slinkies, completely useless, but oddly entertaining to watch fall down the stairs.
Boys are like lava lamps: Fun to look at but not very bright
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
You were born an original... don't die a copy.
Your right to smoke stops when it interferes with my right to breathe.
My friends are the type of people who would try to drown a fish, but I love them anyway
A day without sunshine is like... night.
When life gives you lemons, squirt it in someone's eyes and say their life is worse.
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.
Everything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening.
No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you.
It's okay, Pluto. I'm not a planet either.
God, give me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the strength to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to hide the dead bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me.
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
Is it possible to scream at the bottom of your lungs?
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
I'm as frustrated with society as a pyromaniac in a petrified forest
friendship is like pissing yourself, everyone can see it but only you can feel it.
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Have you ever wondered which hurts most: Saying something and wishing you hadn’t; or saying nothing and wishing you had?
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
"Go forth and set the world on fire." screw the metaphorical, literal all the way
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the hell would I keep looking after I found it?
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love
Nobody talks to that guy. But let me tell you something. Every job I ever had in my life, I talk to that guy. I'd talk to him, I'd find him on purpose and I'd have little chit-chats with him, and I'd be very interested and be like, "By the way, here's a Snickers, that's for you. Peanuts, caramel, put that in your mouth, enjoy that." You know why I talk to that guy? Because when that day finally comes, and he snaps, and he comes into work with a sawed-off shotgun, walkin' through the halls (gunfire noises) and he finally gets to my office, he's gonna be like, "Thanks for the candy." (continues shooting) You laugh now, but you know Monday morning, you're gonna be like, "heyyy, Marcus!" - Dane Cook
don't piss me off, go find a bathroom.
If the world gives you lemons, you can make lemonade... or you can make a biologically engineered virulent air-born pathogenic virus that will wipe out the entire population of the planet, which would be a whole lot cooler.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
friends let you make an idiot of yourself in public, best friends are next to you making an idiot of themselves too
At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote.
I’m not clumsy…the floor just hates me.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit
How is it possible to have a civil war?
friends will help you find your way when you're lost, best friends will be the one messing with your compass, stealing your map and giving you bad directions
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
If you don't like the way I drive, then get off the sidewalk.
Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are put into the loony bin?
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
friends will help you learn to drive, best friends will help you roll the car into a lake to collect the insurance money
I'm not insane... i just do whatever the voices tell me to.
Kids are the future. Be afraid, Be very afraid!
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
When life gives you lemons, ask for a lime.
Stop throwing your cigarette butts on the carpet! Seriously, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
I don't have a dog. I eat my own homework.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
friends go with you to a concert, best friends help you devise a plan to kidnap the band
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone.
If corn oil is made from corn, where do we get baby oil from?
If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
Yeah, I'm a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
Why is it, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
Don't judge a book by its movie
Sometimes you put walls up, not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world
Went to a party Mom...
I went to a party,
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair drier at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and paste it onto your profile.
Mommy.. Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot off with a great big crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did What I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
But Mommy, when I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye,
I'm sorry Mommy, I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, He hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, Got the gun from his older brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Trevor; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now,
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best;
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest.
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass.
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one deserves this,
Mommy, warn the others, Mommy I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know they really did try,
I think I even saw a doctor, Trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, With a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest.
Mommy I ran as fast as I could,
When I heard that crack, Mommy, listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new,
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo.
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, Mommy, I wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Trevor, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know; you know it's true,
And Mommy all I wanted to say is, "Mommy, I love you."
In Loving Memory of The Columbine Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
Pass this around,
I'd be happy if you could,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye"
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you PERFECT,
So why bother?
My name is Sarah, I am but three,
My eyes are swollen, I cannot see,
I must be stupid, I must be bad,
What else could have made, My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better, I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all, I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up, All the day long
When I awake, I'm all alone
The house is dark, My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come, I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just, One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!, I just heard a car
My daddy is back, From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse, My name he call
I press myself, Against the wall.
I try and hide, From his evil eye
I'm so afraid now, I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping, He shouts ugly words,
He says it’s my fault, That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me, And yells at me more,
I finally get free, And I run for the door.
He's already locked it, And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!" I scream, But it's now much too late
His face has been twisted, Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain, Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!, Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops, And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah, And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy, Murdered me.
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and clean your teeth.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow, bitch!"
18. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a Jedi match.
19. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
20. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
21. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things and add another one to the list! XD
Things to remember about Hogwarts from past experiences (from the profile of Miss Patty-Cake Joy Dazzel)
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after my lucky charms
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
4) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
5) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
6) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
7) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
8) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
9) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
10) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
11) Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
12) No combination of these is acceptable.
13) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
14)I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
15) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
16) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
17) The Giant Squid is not an approriate date to the Yule Ball
18) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
19) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
20) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
21) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
22) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
23) I will not walk around hissing at my pet snake while telling everyong we are in a debate over wherther or not to open the Chamber of Secrets.
24) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
25) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
26) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
27) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
28) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
29) I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
30) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
31) The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
32) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom
33) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
34) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
35) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
36) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
37)Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
38) There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man". Even if I do conjure him up.
39) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
40) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
41) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
42) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
43) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
44) I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
45) I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
46) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
47) If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change
48) I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
49) It is a bad idea to tell Proffesor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously
50)The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
51) Especially in reference to Dolores Umbridge.
52) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell
53) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
54) I must not shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
55) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy.
56) I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
57) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
58) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
59) I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
60) Dumbledore does not have "nakie time".
HOMOPHOBIA IS STUPID!!
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
THAT'S FUCKED UP! IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG...REPOST THIS.
The Little Boy's Doll
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your phone?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole.
Are you a 90's kid?
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Cat Dog -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You remember reading "Goosebumps" You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack When kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players. Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them. You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Rangers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies. Carebears Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
You know you live in 2013 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a facebook or twitter
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did!
A Dads Poem
Her hair was up in a pony tail, her favorite dress tied with a bow.
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you can recite the Jedi Code by memory copy and paste this to your profile.
Join the "Save the Pavement" foundation, and help preserve slabs of concrete everywhere from bodies that fall from great heights! Copy and Paste this into your Profile if you want to save the pavement as well!
If you absolutely REFUSE to grow up copy this into your profile
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a great and unrequited liking to Death Note and the great and Awesome L, copy and paste this to your profile
If you are a yaoi fangirl and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if your a Ninja!
If you cried when L Lawliet died, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever heard of National Talk Like a Pirate Day, copy this into your profile. ARRR!!
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
98 of teenagers have sex, do drugs and drink alcohol. Put this into your profile in you are included in that 2 that doesn't, mainly because you are sitting at home, reading and being a good young child.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever laughed so hard tears streamed down your face, you banged your head repeatedly on a table, and received weird looks from everyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this in your profile. (I get to the point were I can't breathe. At all.)
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, weather it is another person or not, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you believe that the pink bunnies of doom are really out to get you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have broke out in tears for no reason, and then laughed while still crying copy and paste this onto your profile!
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you KNOW the voices in your head are real, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Put this on your profile if you love the Joker and have started saying his lines for no reason!
Put this on your profile if you cried when you saw 'Dedicated to Heath Ledger' at the end of The Dark Knight.
The Akatsuki is secretly a model agency, 8/9 are sexy, coincidence? copy this onto your profile if you agree.
Am I the only one that's ever wondered if when Deidara sleeps his hands drool too? copy if you think so
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off!
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you wish you had a Deathnote, copy this to your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal, copy this in your profile!
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now!
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to fly without a plane or any other flying machine/type thing, and SUCCEEDED, copy and paste this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' could, copy this into your profile.
I've got a little thing to say to all my friends.
If you cry, I cry...
If you laugh, I laugh...
If you fight, I fight...
If you jump off a cliff...I'm gonna miss you
death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal