Author has written 9 stories for Harvest Moon, Bleach, Wild Adapter/Executive Committee, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I'm gonna sing the doom song now!
In case any of you are wondering, here's my info:
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Animal Sign: Ram
Favorite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Favorite Manga: Immortal Rain and Wild Adapter
The Origins Of The Word Yaoi
Yama nashi, Ochi nashi, Imi nashi
"No climax, no point, no meaning."
Yaruze! Omae to Imasugu.
"Let's do it, you and me, right now!"
Yaruze imasugu! Oi! Kocchi Muke yo! Iize. Motto!!
"We're gonna do it right now! Hey, turn this way!! Yeah, you like that...harder!"
You are an Innocent Uke!
Creative, sweet, and shy, the Innocent Uke dreams of a peaceful life with the perfect partner - someone to protect them, and lavish them with romantic affection. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, the Innocent Uke avoids conflict and decision-making, content in placing their complete trust and happiness in their partner's hands - for all they really desire is to surround themselves with the soft and fluffy fantasy world they've created for themselves.
Other common traits of the Innocent Uke include being: thoughtful, trusting, insecure, sensitive, romantic, and loyal.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage