Author has written 6 stories for Merlin.
14 June 2010
I'm not really sure what to say. I know it's late, but I am really sorry to all my amazing readers and reviewers that I've put fanfiction on hold. My dad was in a car crash and had a heart attack. You can't believe how happy I am to say he is going to make a full recovery, but it's taken a hell of a lot to get him on his feet again - we just dropped everything.
I do want to finish my stories, and I will, but I have no idea when I will have the time. You might be able to expect a few updates mid summer :)
Until then, I just really want to say I'm sorry for not responding to any reviews, and for leaving you all hanging for such a long time.
First, some info about me:
Fav TV Shows: Torchwood, Doctor Who, Heroes, Robin Hood (BBC), Merlin, X Factor, Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, Harry Hill.
Thanks for taking a look, it makes me feel loved :D
RULES: (for another iPod shuffle thing)
RULES: (for another iPod shuffle thing)
1.What would you say about your boyfriend?
2.What is the first thing you say in the morning?
3. Your teacher is ...
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
5. If you ever got a tattoo what would it say?
6. How would you describe your next door neighbours?
7. What would your Best Friend say about you?
8. How do you feel right now?
9. What's on your bedside table right now?
10. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
11. When you open your wardrobe you see...
12. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
13. If you had to write a fanfic write now, what would it be called?
14. A song you would sing at your school's talent show?
15. Your life's theme song?
16. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
17. If you had to go and jump of a building, what would your last words be?
18.Your motto is..
19. If you could by anything in this world you'd buy...
20. What did you dream about tonight?
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too!" Hello! What good is cake if you can't eat it? Who doesn't want to have their cake and eat it? What else am I going to do with my cake?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who are they? Where are they? And Why??
5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that??" No, I paid £12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor. Then I miss the next scene for answering the doofus' question!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya?
7. When something is 'New and Improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "Life is short". What?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here? Yeah the bus came but I decided to wait for you!
"To the world you may be one person... but to one person you are the world."
"You broke my heart, so I broke your leg."
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars."
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate."
"People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes."
"Ever noticed how on the news they tell you good evening, and then proceed to tell you why it isn't?"
"The spectator sees more of the game."
“If you love someone, set them free. If they come back set them on fire.”
"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook."
“If you can’t say anything nice, then at least have the decency to be vague.”
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
“If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you.”
“A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.”
“A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.”
“The world will end tomorrow (unless postponed by rain).”
“If you don’t like my driving get off the sidewalk.”
"It's ten shades of suck, that's what it is."
"Slacker to the rescue."
“How emo is he?” “About as emo as a bunny rabbit.”