Author has written 29 stories for Newsies, Teen Titans, X-Men: The Movie, Marching Band, and Cats.
Blackberry Eating by Galway Kinnell
I love to go out in late September
Me likey that poem. It has hidden meaning for us writer's. ;)
Heya! I'm Adren. Some things about me:
1) I'm a Jesus freak. He's my Lord and Savior, my Refuge in times of trouble, my best friend, my life's purpose. :D If you ever want to talk about Jesus or are curious about Chrisitanity, don't hesitate to PM me. I'd love to talk to you. :)
2) I was once a writing fanatic, (literally writing everyday) but over the past year I've slowed down. I still do love fanfiction though. I'm just trying to write something orignal for once in my life. ;)
3) Going off the last statement in #1, I do love PM'ing back and forth with my fellow writers and fangirls. So if you want, go ahead and shoot me a PM! :)
4) Birthday is January 4th. Some of my favorite birthday wishes have come from my FFN pals. :)
5) Main fandoms are Teen Titans, Newsies, and Cats the musical. Also love X-Men, West Side Story, Pirates of the Carribean, A Separate Peace, and Chronicles of Narnia.
6) Hate slash with a passion. I am not homophobic but I do believe homosexuality is wrong. See Romans 1:26-27
7) I am a total theater geek as in I'm the type of person who after knowing a person's name can hug them and tell them I love them 3 sentences later. (No joke, last show I was in, me and another girl did that to each other. ;D) Also just like musicals in general. :)
8) Female trombonist! I adore my trombone (his name is Fredrick Lewis II) and am very fond of ridiclous trombone saying. Example: "No one likes a leaky spit valve..." and "Spit Happens" ;)
That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure ya'll are bored anyways. ;) Have a great day/night everyone!
Unsafe External Link