Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Well hello there, I am Metal-Blondie, or M-B if you like. I'll describe myself closer if you would just look down and read my boring - or entertaining, your call - profile. :)
15. I know, amazing, right? I seem soooo much more mature than that. Right? Right?
Blonde, as the smart ones would probably have guessed from my screen name. And I have blue eyes, and a kind of round face. I'm also quite tall (about 170 cm, which would be maybe if I'm guessing right about 5.2 in the States and so? Could someone who knows tell me please? :D) and broad-shouldered , and most people think I'm older than I really am, based on my looks.
I like expressing my personality with my clothes, and I try to dress with attitude. I also like sticking out from the crowd, even though sometimes it doesn't really work out... :P I also like mixing tough, masculine clothes with feminine ones, like baggy army-pants and white lace. :) The colors of my clothes are important, I want to dress in colors that fit me and that don't blend in too much. I always wear at least one garment in a bright color, even if all other clothes would be black.
I take piano, singing and dancing lessons, and I also love writing, reading, listening to music, watching TV, hanging out with my friends, etc, etc, etc... ;D
I want to become a famous singer, actress and author. I love performing, standing on stages and having everyone watch me. And I don't suck quite so much, either. ;D
Me In One Sentence:
A slightly bitchy, over-ambitious and over-controlling young feminist with a fiery temper who cares a lot about her friends and tries to help and listen to both her friends and to people in general in any way she can, but even though she is a pretty kind person you should not mess with her because if you do she will get mad and you don't want that.
...I really flatter myself, don't I? But really, I'm not lying. :)
- I've danced ballet since I was five, which means 10 years now. GOD, I'm good.
- I used to play the violin, did it for seven years before I started singing instead. Singing is SO much more my thing.
- I listen to every kind of music, literally: from hiphop to classical. My absolute favorite artists/bands are Metallica, Eminem, Avenged Sevenfold, P!nk, Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Kelly Clarkson, Fergie and Miranda Lambert, although I like a lot more than that, too. My favorite genre is still Rythm'n'Blues and jazz.
- I'm really picky when it comes to books. I can't read them if I don't like the characters, if they're not well enough written for my taste, if they're not funny enough or if the plot's not original enough for me. I've only read two series of books so far that fills those expectations (The Lord of the Rings don't count) and that's the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer and the Cassie Palmer series by Karen Chance. CHECK THOSE BOOKS OUT NOW!! They're the best!
- I'm a Leo. It's quite obvious from the way I act, really. I'm completely sure that those astrological things about what kind of person you are are true, since I have yet to meet a person into whom they don't fit.
- I can't eat peas. Just can't. I don't know if I'm really allergic to them or not, but I just can't eat them.
- I love chocolate, Italian food and spicy food. Seriously, Italian food is the best food there is.
- My favorite color is red, bright red. It's such a powerful color, and it symbolizes passion, love, anger, fire and strength, if I'm not mistaken.
- I've been to the US - New York - Italy (and San Marino), Spain, Greece, England, Scotland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, France and the Oslo Airport, so in a way in Norway, too. I love traveling.
- I'm good in school, although I'm almost always late for class and I can't be quiet during the lessons.
- I love writing
- I love music just as much
- I love all kinds of art...
- ...Except modern (music and literature don't count here)
- I've seen Mona Lisa, and honestly, it was kind of disappointing, but the rest of the Louvern (that's probably spelled wrong) was impressive.
- I love manga and anime, especially Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist and Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- From these manga/anime the characters that are most like me are: Tsunade (from Naruto; she's violent, loud, proud and kinda bossy), Hina (from One Piece; the colonel y'know? Don't know why, but she's just me :D), Olivia Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist; she's not in the original anime, but I'm thinking she's in Brotherhood. And I'm like her because of the same reason as the two pervious ones :D), Hayato Gokudera (KHR; the girls there are all such wimps that I had to take a guy. He's cool though, and temperamental, so that's me :D) and lastly Tatsuki Arasawa (Bleach; she's such a tomboy! :D).
- I'm a major feminist. I don't have anything against men, that's not what feminism is about in case you didn't know that, but I fight for the rights of women everywhere. Even when people joke about women not being as good as men at some things, I get mad, just so you know. :)
- Even though I want to become a famous singer, actress and author, I'm still thinking about maybe studying to become a psychiatrist. Seems fascinating. :)
- I SO want to be an exchange student when I'm 17, and preferably go to the States. I just want to know what it's like to be a teenager in good ol' US of A. And I want to find out if the high schools there REALLY are as horrible as all the chick-flicks show them to be :D
- I'm moving to the States when I grow up, even if I don't get famous. I can't stay back here in little Finland and be a nobody, even though I love this country, its beauty and its world-best education-system. ;D
Thank you and applause to everyone who actually read all that crap. I am a very fascinating person, aren't I? :D
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are and add a stereotype to the list.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
Yeah, I reeaally think that one's good. Copy and paste, everybody! xD
And sorry for the side notes... Couldn't resist!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile. Kill. KILL! JK
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile. (Did anyone else ever notice that talented artists are always more than slightly insane?) (M-B: Yup, I sure did. Look at myself, hahaaa.)
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. If weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you find people questioning your sanity, copy and paste this into your profile
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If you happen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it,copy this into your profile.
If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer.
If you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't fit the description of the non-existent word of 'normal', then put this into your profile right now!!
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. Repost if your one if the 8 percent who would be laughing your butt off.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan, Chocolate Chan, xnarutoxrocksx, widgetofdoom666, xXFallenCherryBlossomXx, Erendhyl, maidenstear, The Sky Is Endless, Metal-Blondie
~N E J I T E N T E N 4 L Y F~
If you think that, although Tenten doesn't show up in the anime/manga too much, she deserves more appriciation and that she kicks butt, copy and paste in your profile and add your name: Moonlight Music Mistress, xoxoxlovestinksxoxox, Quiet Moon, Heza-chan x3, totalnarutofangirl85, Tonni88,DontMessWithAnime, Metal-Blondie
If you are 110 percent OBSESSED with NejiTen and you think about them every second of the day praying for them to get together, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, Xanie, Heza-chan X3, totalnarutofangirl85, Tonni88,DontmessWithAnime, Metal-Blondie
THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Tenten, Kisame, Hidan, Neji, Tsunade, Chooji aaaaand Shikamaruuuuu.
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? NejiTen, NaruHina, ShikaTema, InoChoo.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi, yuri or hentai fan? I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I'm completely cool with it. I just don't seem to find any yaoi, yuri or hentai pairings I really like... Though SasuNaru is kinda cute. ;P
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? No, none, nowhere, never.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: None... So far... BUT I'M GONNA GET A KISAME PLUSHIE ONE DAY!! THAT'S A PROMISE!! (wink, thumbs up)
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? HIDAN. Nooo, just kidding... I dunno... Maybe. xP
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuSaku. Though SasuNaru is kinda cute, too... But I'll have to pick SasuSaku, since I'm a fan of NaruHina, so I can't really pair him up with anyone else.
9. Which team is your favorite? Team Gai, and possibly team Kurenai, or whatever it's called.
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) Um... DUH!!
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? It's almost too obvious... But I guess I do.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? KISAME AND HIDAN! But I luv ALL OF 'EM!!
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Anti-Sasuke. He's soooooooooo annoying... Such a bastard.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Nope, but I will.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? All the ones that have been published in Finland, yes.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? No, not really. He's just a bit energetic, which is of course a good thing.
17. Sub or dub? Dub. They're always better translated than the subs and I really like the English-speaking voice actors. They're really good, especially Jiraya's, Kisame's and Gai's!
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Gotta say Pro-Sakura. She was quite so annoying in the beginning, but later on she became alright.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Funny. Though I'd probably get annoyed at him if I had to be together with him all the time.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Yup.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Well... He's not sexy. Not at all. Sorry, Gai. But he's not ugly either... He simply lookes incredibly cool in his own crazy way.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? Deidara? I dunno...
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? WEIRD OF COURSE!! WHICH MEANS HE'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? SASUKE. I really enjoy seeing him as a crazy lunatic, because he's way cooler that way, plus he's funny.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Yes, yes I do. Very much.
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Uh-huh. Yup.
27. Do you like lemons? ...kinda... Yeah. I do. xP
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Me and my brother keep trying to teach them about it but NOOOOOOOOOOO. But if anything we talk about stays in their brains, they should know quite a lot.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? Um, I don't really know what you're talking about, so no, I guess not.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? HECK YEAH!! (grins like a maniac)
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? No, not really, actually... Despite my efforts... (sulks)
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? I think so... Once... Or twice...
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' No, but I will have to try that...
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? No, not really.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Uh... Not right now, I'm not, but I think I've been before...
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? It would be nice to see what fascinates Kakashi so much - and whether or not Jiraya is a good writer - but I don't think I'd be very interested in the book other than that.
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? OOOOH!! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!! THAT'D MEAN THAT THE AKATSUKI ARE GOOD GUYS AFTER ALL AND-AND-AND-!! But they'd still die... (cries) ANNNYway... Maybe I do. It's possible. Probable, even. No, wait, just possible. But I might, I'm not quite sure yet.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. I draw fanart on my free time, but I don't put it on the internet or anything.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? Sexier than he is normally... (Hah, I'm mean!)
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Well... No, not exactly...
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Um, yeah? Yeah, it has. To a veeery big part...
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You love to play fight
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Well that was quite an obvious result, wasn't it? :) I'm just happy about it ;D
And before you complain about me having no life and putting up too many of these here, understand that I am only doing this for the poor souls who have nothing else to do than go on people's profiles and read whatever crap they're putting ther-
Oh whatever. I'm just bored. There, I said it.
Well, whatever, please read my stories, luv yahh!