Author has written 10 stories for Pearls Before Swine, Doctor Who, Phineas and Ferb, Burn Notice, Keys to the Kingdom, Fairly OddParents, X-overs, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, One Piece, and Game X-overs.
I'm smallhobbit, and I... have a very varied list of favorites. Actually, if you try to ask me what my favorite anything is I'll probably just stare blankly at you till an answer pops into my head. (And then about a minute later a totally different possibly cooler answer will pop into my head, and you've already walked away...)
My mind is also filled with the most random things you've ever heard.
I have a YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/lemongreen?feature=mhum
FictionPress account: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/816055/ (Yes, I actually have original stories)
I don't really care what kind of reviews you give me, if any, although constructive ones will probably catch my attention more. If you're extremely cruel I'll most likely just ignore you entirely considering I'd rather know how to make my writing better than know that it's horrible. (mainly because I already don't hold my writing in high-esteem... even though I want to be a writer...)
Proof positive I've been playing too many games:
1. I see puzzles everywhere...
2. It seems like every place I go has a different song.
3. I notice every inanimate object around me and try to figure out whether or not it would be useful later.
4. I check everything before I leave for hidden bonuses.
5. I'll talk aloud when no one else is around just because something needed to be explained.
6. I'll be silent as well because maybe I'm in an RPG.
7. I stockpile food in my room just in case I feel "low on health"
8. Every time something big happens I feel like I'm in a FMV sequence.