Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Hey peoples!! 83 Anyway . . . good luck with your stories. Thanks. ENJOY! And if you've read my profile, you'll see I like to collect funny sayings and what-not, so if you have anything I don't already, tell me please! ;D Peace Out!
My Favorite Books:
1. Maximum Ride (... I am jealous. I want wings.)
2. Vampire Academy Series (Hey, they don't sparkle, so shut up)
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Who doesn't want magical powers and an immortal parent? Plus, his pen is kick-ass)
4. Anything a friend of mine writes (You know who you are. Don't deny your skills)
5. Avalon (Yes, I realize that it's for "small children", but I still love this series. Go Ozzy!)
That's it . . . I know, I'm picky . . .
My Favorite Things to Do:
4. Eat Lasagna!
5. Hang with friends
6. Play with my dog
7. Watch TV
8. Play video games
9. GO ON FANFICTION!!
10. Go on deviantart
Best Friend Thingys
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying "Dang, we screwed up"
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
Friend: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Friend: Will comfort me when he breaks up with you.
Best Friend: Will call him, whispering 'Seven days...
Best Friends: Are 4 Ever
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
Everyone has a wild side - me and my friends just prefer to make it public
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb-war with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile (and I'm proud of it thank you very much)
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought your paper would protect you, you asshole."
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups..
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you think cancer is awful, put this in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
No boy is worth crying for, and the one that is won't make you cry. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post on profile. o_o I would cut off my toe for wings.
If you think rap is the most God-awfulest thing to ever be called "music," and that rappers are wanna-be's who are being paid to make fools out of themselves and can't even sing, copy and paste this into your profile.--And always remember. Crap can't be spelled without spelling rap.
If you are a loner/goth/emo/freak/punk/weird person, then copy this to your profile.
If you have ever wondered why the heck Canadians and Americans have to spell 'color' differently, and use different units of measurement, copy this to your profile. Weird is under-rated. Copy and paste this in your profile, if you agree and add your name to the list: Celiana, SuperSidney, Wisegirl101, Seweedbrainrocks314, Shorty and KG Inc., WiseOne27,LoveTheSun, animaluver101, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict
If you are good at annoying people (especially on loooooong car journeys) copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!))scarilyobsessed(Fang, from maximum ride) Natalie-07 (Jack Sparrow, I know I know he's older then my dad but it's not like we're actually dating!) Silverstar's Shadow (Kratos Aurion (like practically every other girl who plays ToS religiously), Yuan (damn the people who decided to never tell you his last name!), Sirius Black (not Gary the Old Man... I imagined him to look a little more like Adam from Three Days Grace... hehe... Ahem.), Draco Malfoy), AsterEris:Firefall'sLegacy(Jasper Cullen...sigh), AviorHyrax (Fell from fell...I love him, I know, hes a wolf...can't I have my dream? Murtaghlaughing really hard right now Aster..., Mr. Darcyawwwww, i love him, again, still laughing,artemis fowl, Victor, from Cathy's book/key(I have a lot more but still), MiracleJade (Legolas from Lord of the Rings, Murtagh from Eragon movie (sucked) and Kisten from Kim Harrison books), xXxNyte-chanxXx (Edward Cullen-Twilight duh...Ian MacPhie-Love at Skate series), The Dawn Is Breaking (Edward Cullen -squee-, Edward Rochester (Jane Eyre)), twilite addict (Emmett Cullen)
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
We now have the technology to copy human skin cells to test on for all cosmetics and beauty supplies. If you are against any type of animal testing, post this on your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FrevrnvrLasts, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, Warrior-Wolf1
Admitting you are weird is normal. Admitting you are normal is odd. Different is odd and different is not good. If you are weird and proud of it, put this in your profile.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
Funny random stuffels
Friends: Tell you that you look nice.
Friends: Say "see you later!"
Friends: Forgive you.
Friends: Politely refuse food.
Friends: Bail you out of jail.
Friends: Are only through school.
Friends: Tell jokes with you.
Friends: Forget you.
Friends: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
Friends: Annoy you.
Friends: Like you.
Friends: Laugh with you.
Friends: Sober you when you're drunk.
Its not until you're broken that you know what you're made of.
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is filled.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
When you're in jail a friend will bail you out, but a best friend will be sitting right next to you saying "damn that was fun!"
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
Friends will always be like "Well, you deserve better!" but best friends will prank call him saying "You will die in seven days!"
A friend will comfort you when he rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say "Its because your gay isn't it?"
I called your boyfriend 'gay' and he hit me with his purse!
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
One for Girls!
Its always in the last place you look...of course it is, why the hell would I keep looking after I found it?
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
When you get caught looking at him just remember he was looking back.
Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve the continuation of the species.
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
Tell a man there is 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a seat has wet pain on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure.
Humanitarians help humans but vegetarians EAT vegetables.
There are very few personal problems that can't be excused by an adequate amount of high explosives.
Some people are alive only because its illegal to kill them.
It's a control freak thing, I wouldn't let you understand.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Support your local medical examiner-die strangely.
Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART!?
15 Things to do when your in Wal-mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. ( I love this one! )
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
1. 42 XD You know it's the meaning of life...
3. (If you're reading this, and you'll know who you are, just guess who I put here. Think blind, pyro, and cook)
8. I Don't Care (Huh.. maybe it's just cause I'm listening to it...)
9. Viva la Vida
10. Ironic (Ironic, right?)
11. Unbreakable (... Wow)
Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?
Smile so the tears don't fall,
I'm not supposed to love you,
Did you ever love someone, and know they didn't care?
You don't even notice the pain in my eyes,
A poem I am passing on about child abuse, I hope you pass it on too.
You know you live in 2010 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this on your profile if you did this. You know you did...
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
~Muffins are just ugly cupcakes- But we love them anyway. ~
~A day without laughter is a day wasted.~
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
Over and out!