Author has written 16 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Glee, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Pokémon, Doctor Who, Toaru Majutsu no Index/とある魔術の禁書目録, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, RWBY, I Am Number Four, and Bleach.
Ten more random facts about me that you probably don't (want to) know about me:
1. I am male.
2. I'm a student in a medical profession. I also like to pretend that I'm a diligent worker who studies for long hours, but then again, I'm posting stories on this site.
3. I write at 500 words/hour at best.
4. My first time at Sakura-Con, I dressed as an Exeggutor. (If you search it up on Google, you'll get some really flattering DERP pictures. So don't.)
5. I fulfill all stereotypes of the Asian driver.
6. Favorite color is sunshine yellow.
7. 70% of the furniture in my apartment was pulled out/picked up from dumpsters.
8. In past Halloweens, I have dressed as Kirby, the green grapes from Fruit of the Loom, Aang, a nerd, and a stick of butter.
9. First video game was Mario Kart. First computer game was Final Fantasy VII.
10. The ten facts from two years ago are still mostly true.
Hey, I'm a college student who used to write prolifically. Keyword: used to.
Ten random facts:
1. I love video game soundtracks. Even on games I've never played before.
2. My social life and study life mix often.
3. I also really like piano covers. Check out youtube's Kyle Landry.
4. The summers of my eighth and ninth grade years, I filled about 15 notebooks, single-spaced and double-sided, full of ONE huge Pokemon story.
5. In eleventh grade, I burned those notebooks out of shame.
6. I don't consider it real orange juice unless it has pulp in it.
7. My username is derived for Avatar: The Last Airbender's "The Southern Raiders", in which Katara manipulates ink in a bottle to splatter over paper. I thought it symbolic at the time.
8. I write out entire outlines of stories before I feel comfortable writing them.
9. I am incredibly clumsy.
10. Second languages are good for talking behind people's backs, except you can talk in front of them as well.