Poll: Pick three ridiculous writing prompts. Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Glee, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Pokémon, Doctor Who, Toaru Majutsu no Index/とある魔術の禁書目録, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, RWBY, Tales of Xillia, Super Smash Brothers, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash/灰と幻想のグリムガル, Castle Town Dandelion/城下町のダンデライオン, I Am Number Four, Bleach, and Tales of Zestiria.
3/9/17 - Ten updates on my life!
1. I'm barely on Fanfiction anymore. I'm a little more active on Archive Of Our Own if you'd like to keep following me!
2. I'm a legal drug dispenser - aka pharmacist! I make sure all the medications your doctor prescribes you don't interact with all the other meds other doctors told you to take. Also usually it's just me and one technician on the job processing 300 prescriptions a day - that's why it takes 20 minutes to give you your drugs :P
3. My writing speed has dropped to 200 words/hour.
4. Current cooking obsession is matcha #greentease
5. I am a dog person. I love dogs. I have a dog's personality. I will slobber all over you if you let me.
6. I am dating a cat person. Affectionate but needs quiet time to recharge.
7. asian bi cis male
8. I shave once a week - only because I don't like the feeling of chin hairs, not because anybody can actually see them...
9. Not being clumsy is an active mindset: move cups towards the middle of the table, be aware of your surroundings when walking into a crowded space, etc. Clumsy is not an excuse - it's an obstacle I need to surmount.
10. I've worked as a pharmacist in an agricultural town (chill, non-English-speaking Mexicans), a backwater town (white privileged retired folk), and a college town (higher level of education for children and elderly alike).
10/4/13 - Ten more random facts about me that you probably don't (want to) know about me:
1. I am male.
2. I'm a student in a medical profession. I also like to pretend that I'm a diligent worker who studies for long hours, but then again, I'm posting stories on this site.
3. I write at 500 words/hour at best.
4. My first time at Sakura-Con, I dressed as an Exeggutor. (If you search it up on Google, you'll get some really flattering DERP pictures.)
5. I fulfill all stereotypes of the Asian driver.
6. Favorite color is sunshine yellow.
7. 70% of the furniture in my apartment was pulled out/picked up from dumpsters.
8. In past Halloweens, I have dressed as Kirby, the green grapes from Fruit of the Loom, Aang, a nerd, and a stick of butter.
9. First video game was Mario Kart. First computer game was Final Fantasy VII.
10. The ten facts from two years ago are still mostly true.
1/19/11 - Hey, I'm a college student who used to write prolifically. Keyword: used to. Ten random facts:
1. I love video game soundtracks. Even on games I've never played before.
2. My social life and study life mix often.
3. I also really like piano covers. Check out youtube's Kyle Landry.
4. The summers of my eighth and ninth grade years, I filled about 15 notebooks, single-spaced and double-sided, full of ONE huge Pokemon story.
5. In eleventh grade, I burned those notebooks out of shame.
6. I don't consider it real orange juice unless it has pulp in it.
7. My username is derived for Avatar: The Last Airbender's "The Southern Raiders", in which Katara manipulates ink in a bottle to splatter over paper. I thought it symbolic at the time.
8. I write out entire outlines of stories before I feel comfortable writing them.
9. I am incredibly clumsy.
10. Second languages are good for talking behind people's backs, except you can talk in front of them as well.