Author has written 11 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Maximum Ride, and Hunger Games.
I'm somewhere between 11 and 15 years old
I love reading, piano, and sports
I'm secretly teriffied of spiders (I could be a child of Athena:P)
I prefer hardwood flooring to carpet
I don't like fish
About my profile name thing: Do I like kitties? I used to love them but since a cat stalked me for about a year I just think they are okay. Do I watch 90210? No, and I doubt I ever will, it just had a nice ring to it.
My favourite things to do are scare people (example: pretend to have a seizure on thegorund to scare little kids), confuse people (Example: run through the park screaming FOR POSEIDON, prentending to have a war with sticks), and annoy people (example: sing 'one time' as loud as I can with friends outdoors in order to send away possible neighbours.
I hate it when people overeact to things and when Walmart employees get mad at you for having shopping cart races in the aisles.
And I always believe that there should always be a highlight of the day!
Favourite song of the moment: Obvious by Faber Drive (totally explains my life right now)
I like a lot of different artists when it comes to music such as:
Boys Like Girls
And several others except for those people from disney like the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber who are gay
And I'm a totally random person:P.
Thanks for reading all this crap about me!!
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU HATE RACISTS!
90 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge of a six story building. Copy this into your profile if you're part of the 10 percent yelling JUMP!!
98 percent of teens can walk without running into walls. If you're in the 2 percent that can't, post this in your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU HATE PRACHEL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!
LONG LIVE THE GODS!!
Copy this, and fill it out!
Favourite food: Mini m&ms
Favourite Saying: 'Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive'
Favourite Commercial: The tampon one where the girl says a whole bunch of stuff about periods like "by the thrid day, I'm dancing" which makes fun of all other tampon and pad commercials
Best Day of your life: when I was ditched with one of my friends in a fenced area at a random school in a dumpster
Pet Peeve: People with no sense of humor, retainers
If I ran the world: I'd make everyone my bitch, therefore everyone would bow down to me! No, things would be fair and just, and maybe the world wouldn't be as bad
Would you rather swim in dog crap or eat bird poo: dog crap
Who do you think you'll marry?: not sure yet... probably the guy next door
Favourite color: marine teal (sea green like percy's eyes)
Are you ninja, dinosaur, or robot?: definitely ninja
what websites do you use the most?: MLIA!!
Fav movie: Mean Girls
Would you say you're immature?: of course
What do you do with friends: make videos of us scaring random people, then posting it on facebook
What was the highlight of your day: Well two... I saw a guy wearing a snuggie at my soccer game and I went to the park with my friends, and we carried blankets, pillows and teddy bears and pretended to be asleep on the jungle gym, and took secret pictures of peoples expressions when they saw us.
what is you're super power: invisibility
hobby: laughing (i don't care if that doesn't really count)
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
Dumb Cheerleaders (I love the ones that aren't stupid)
People who only like things because they are in style
People who ask if they can ask you a question
People who don't read PJO
People who tell you to read Twilight because it's better than PJO
Gemma Doyle Trilogy Haters
Whores who have the nerve to call me a whore -- I AM NOT THE ONE WITH HERPES BITCH
Maximum Ride Series - James Patterson
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Libba Bray
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan
Cracked Up to Be - Courtney Summers (BEST BOOK EVER)
Ruined - Paula Morris
Inheritence Cycle - Christopher Paolini
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (Parents won't let me after some of my friends got in a big fight)
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favorite colors (blue/green/silver bitches!)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You love to shop.
Go to your mom for advice (i don't ever go to my parents for advice)
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favorite colors.
You hate wearing the colour black
You like hanging out at the shopping center.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You smile a lot more than you should. (I'm a crazy person)
You care about what you look like. (doesn’t every girl?)
You like wearing dresses when you can
TOTAL: 12 (hmm, i had more guy things than girls, should I be concerned?)
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
Yep. He's like, half ginge, a pyro, and friggin hilarious. That's sexy.
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
I don't cry anymore.
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
He's pretty smexy, but I hate some the corny lines he sells Max.
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
Yes! I love the chinese people (especially Peter Chao)
6. -SPOILER ALERT- In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
I gave the book my genuine WTF? look.
7. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
I don't squeal, but I thought it was about damn time.
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
I was like "well, Fang's a douche. IT'S CALLED COMPROMISE!" and then just kept reading
9. Who is your favorite character?
Max, Fang, Iggy, Gazzy
10. Do you think Jeb is evil?
I don't think he's evil, because he's genuinely trying to help the flock, he just does it in the wrong way. But as much as his methods are wrong, he has the right intentions.
11. -SPOILER ALERT- Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
I was kind of like "That's attractive"
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
No shit. That's not even a question.
13. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
I totally understood Nugde, but Angel is such a cunty little bitch. It was like "okay hun, that's enough. You're seven, and you're being pretty damn annoying. Stop being a spoiled bitch."
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
Teenagers by My Chemical Romance or ummmmm Born for This by Paramore
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
I envision smashed instruments and violence. Not what I want to think about while listening to my music
17. Who do you think the voice should be?
I don't think anyone should be the voice, but it should just belong to Max and talk to her. I mean, it would be so creepy to have an actually person speaking in your mind...
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
See Q 16
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
The Antartica Part, which was most of the book
20. MIGGY or FAX?
Fax. Iggy's mine.
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN YOU THINK:
1. Beer: heineken
2. Anorexic: BRITNEY BRITNEY
3. Relationships: Over labelled
4. Purple: cauliflower
5. Power Rangers: Pink
6. Weed: Dandelions (LMAO)
7. Steroids: Girls with mustaches and guys with moobs
8. Cartoons: BATMAN
9. The President: Club Fries
10. Tupperware: "wow, it doesn't leak, the screw on lid really does work. Mom check this out, it works! It works!" Then the water in the container starts flowing out
11. Best vacation: Beach house
12. Santa Claus: Fat ass who creeps into childrens houses. What a ped
13. Halloween: "FETCH!"
14. Bon Jovi: "Woah!, living on a prayer"
15. Grammar: There, their, they're
16. Facebook: "They should make a crossover between facebook and MySpace: MyFace"
17. Worst fear: Spiders
18. Marriage: Proposal with a ring pop and a hot sauce packet from Taco Bell
19. Paris Hilton: Jail
21. Redhead: Kick a ginge day
22. Blonde: Legally Blonde
23. Pass the time: ceiling gazing
24. One night stands: the sunday morning walk of shame
25. Donald Trump: Old
26. Neverland: Flying
27. Pixie Sticks: Fairly odd parents
28. Vanilla ice cream: Vanilla Ice Ice Baby
29. High School: Hell
30. Work: Grocery store with funny hats
31. Pajamas: Dancing Queen
32. Woods: Stalkers hiding in the trees
33. Wet Sock: "Wash that sweater short child!"
34. Alcohol: BLAME IT ON THE A-A-A-A-ALCOHOL!
35. Love: We need it the most when no one is willing to give it
"The best times in life are the times you fuck yourself over and things just go wrong" - me
"You don't poop where you eat" - Nick in Fired Up
"Worrying is like a rocking horse; it gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere." - Van Wilder in National Lampoons Van Wilder
"Condoms: check. Sour keys: check. Movie tickets: check. Kay team, roll out!" - me (don't worry, we were pelting condoms at some bitch from my school who really deserved it)
"You're on the phone with Stacy and she's upset, going off about something Rachel said cuz she only wants to be with you. And you're in your room, it's a typical Tuesday night, You're the reason that they're having this whole fight, but you just don't give a fuck like they do.
But Rachel wears shorts skirts, Stacy wears t-shirts, Rachel's soccer captain, and Stacy's just a mathlete." - me explaining one of my guy friend's life. he did not appreciate it.
"Got balls?" - Umbro sports equipment.
"I WANT THE COCK!" my friend Becky playing badminton
"...and then I fell." - My friend Suzie explaining her morning
"So kids, what do you think my disability is?
'Your retarded!' (kid)
No, not your disability, my disability." Can't remember where that one came from
"Well Pandas are the least racist animals. They're black, white and Asian." a second grader I babysit explaining why her project is on pandas.
"Trust is like a mirror; you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's face." Lady Gaga and Beyonce in the Telehone Music Video (This quote is so true.)
"Breaking up is like pushing over a coke machine; you've got to rock it back and forth a few times before it actually falls." Jerry Seinfeld
"I'm going to stop carrying Photo ID from now on. You want to know why? People should know who I am." Sue Sylvester in Glee
"I'm a sex shark; I stop swimming, I die." Puck in Glee
THE FIVE COOLEST THINGS THAT PEOPLE TRY TO PRETEND AREN'T COOL ANYMORE:
2. Bouncy Castles
3. Tamagotchis (don't deny, those were pretty cool)
4. Arthur, the animated TV show about an aardvark
5. Disney movies
Things that just make my life:
1. The kid I was babysitting tried to pants me and failed. Then tried again and failed. And repeated for about three minutes. I bent down to meet his eyes. "Dude, belt."
2. I was about to go bitch out this girl who lives on my street when I ran into my next door neighbour (who's a guy). I never bitched the girl out because I was distracted be his skateboard, which was super awesome.
3. I was getting ready for a school semi formal, and I tried to curl my hair. Boyfirend tried, because it started to look like shit. When I got to the dance, everyone asked me which salon did my hair. No one believed it was my boyfriend.
4. I found a dime (ten cent coin) caught in my ear.
5. I was reading Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports and at one point Max says "How many of your parents chain you to the wall? I'm betting not many."
Well, as I'm reading this my legs are bound together and I'm tied to the desk in my room, so I can't move because I didn't want to go see a therapist.
6. I have allergies right now (goddammit, I hate spring), but it's a bit better now because I say Pik-ACHOOO every time I sneeze. Kinda makes up for it.
7. I told a squirrel to sit. It did.
8. My boyfriend slept over at my house and stayed in my bedroom. We didn't get much sleep that night.
We were too busy building a fort, writing a song, having a tickle fight, having an oreo lick race, and making out.
1.Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
A: “Hey, you really need to put some aloe on that... and why do you look so stoned? Sure, blame the sun.” My brother.
2.What's the last thing you ate/drank?
A: Drank Soy milk. Ate an orange freezie.
3. What was the last thing you thought?
A: Orange freezies taste really good
4. What are you eating/drinking RIGHT NOW?
5. Have a conversation with the nearest living thing by you.
“Shut up, I’m playing pokemon.”
6. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, and word 6.
A: too much effort
7. If you could be anybody from Maximum Ride, who would you be?
A: The director. Or spot, the leopard girl. No Max, because she kicks ass.
8. Type your name with your elbow.
9. Stand up. Close your eyes. Start spinning around for three seconds. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
A: The floor. I fell.
10. Where are you?
11. Look up, now look back. What did you see?
A: ...OMFG there was a spider!
12. What's your personality like?
A: Sarcastic. Slightly introverted. Throw in a bit of pessimism. Stir.
13. Say 'George Bush'. What was the first thing that came to your mind?
A: Um, the George Bush in Harold and Kumar Go to Guantanamo Bay. You know, when they are all getting high.
14. You have a million dollars. What do you do first?
A: put away my college money... (god, I’m such a nerd)
15. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? What does it remind you of?
A: THAT TAKES EFFORT, so NO!
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Orange and blue
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
My bestie, Suzie
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Reading Skinny by Ibi Kaslik. Good book.
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
That's my part time job... note sarcasm
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
This ruler is bendy!
8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and cream
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
11, What was the last thing you ate?
An orange freezie
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I got a new pair of converse
13, The last sporting event you watched?
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Salt and vinegar
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
I haven’t texted in over a month
16, Ever go camping?
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
Gummy bears all the way!
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Not every Sunday, but whenever I can
19, Do you have a tan?
yes. My friends make fun of me because I always have a tan even when I complain that I don’t. What can I say; I have a naturally medium olive skin tone.
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Obviously. I’m like 1/8th Chinese
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No, I only drink hot chocolate with straws
22, What did your last text message say?
Je ne sais pas
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
You can’t think too far ahead, you know
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
26, What color is your watch?
Don’t have one
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
The movie with Nicole Kidman
28, What is your birthstone?
A lime green colour
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32, Any plans today?
Uhuh... I’m gonna make a fort
33, How many states have you lived in?
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
There’s a tiny scuff mark on the wall and it’s driving me CRAZY
35, Last song listened to?
When It Rains - Paramore
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Wait while I check...yep
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No. It’s actually mostly me and my OCD brain cleaning the house
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My soccer shoes...duh
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
People who are 100% sane
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
41, Do you love anyone?
My fam jam, Friends, Boyfriend/best-guy-friend
42, Do any of your friends have children?
not my friends that are my age...
43, What do you usually do during the day?
Write songs, music, chill, frolick in the streets, burst into song whenever someone says something that reminds me of a song
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I’m really not to hate, because hate doesn’t really get you anywhere, and you just dig yourself a deep hole
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I prefer to use the term Harro
46, What color is your car?
It’s a shiny dark grey BMW Z4, with silvery rims and... you were talking about my remote control car, right?
47, Do you like cats?
I dunno...Me and cat’s have a long and difficult history...I guess I like most, but the stalker ones creep me out
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50, How did you get your worst scar?
I was frolicking in the woods at night playing manhunt. Nuff said
1. Where's #1 on your top 8?
I’m too cool for myspace
2. What is your favorite possession?
My guitar, Lucy.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
So, how many STIs have you acquired recently? You never were clean
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depending on the doctor. Psychiatrist who I talk to? No. Doctor who always criticizes how “Anorexic” and “unhealthy” I am? Definitely.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas Must Be Something More – Taylor Swift
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A lactose free milk alternative (soy milk)
9. Can you do a push up?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Depends on standards. To me, no. To everyone else, obsessively tidy. I think you have to put it in perspective
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
The necklace my mommy gave me when I was four years old.
12. Do you take painkillers?
Probably more than I should
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I have no idea
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder)
No. But I’m being questioned for ADHD. Just to add more disorders to my long list.
15. What's your name?
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
There’s a stain on my purple shirt
This is kind of pointless
I really have to fix that smudge on the wall
17. Name the last 3 things you have bought
A pair of converse, a sweater, and some sports shorts
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
Soy milk, water, regular milk
19. Current worry?
Why are my hands so cold?
20. Current hate?
The way things aren’t perfect
21. Favorite place(s) to be?
Home, at my friends, at the library
22. How did you bring in the New Year?
Lying on the floor, eating a sandwich. I choked on it when everyone started screaming
23. Where would you like to go?
Somewhere with a totally different culture then where I am
24. Do you own slippers?
25. What shirt are you wearing?
A purple t-shirt
26. Favorite color(s)?
Black, purple, blue, and silver
27.Are you a happy person?
28. Do you sing in the shower?
29. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Fire. I was a sound sleeper, so I was afraid I’d sleep through the alarm
30. Best bed sheets as a child?
My winnie the pooh sheets
31. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke four ribs at once
32. Who is your loudest friend?
33. Who is your most silent friend?
34. Does someone have a crush on you?
Je ne sais pas
35. Do you wish on shooting stars?
No, I wish on airplanes
36. What is your favorite candy?
37. What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding?
I don’t know
38. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
Ke$ha songs. No on can cry whie listening to "Grow a Pear"
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
The sun is too bright
You go tanning.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
You hate buying things that are on sale
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You've shopped at Hot Topic.
You have worn black lipstick
You like Converse.
You love the computer.
You get straight A's.
You always do your homework.
You have/had black-rimmed glasses.
You love the Ninja Turtles..
You love Norma Jean.
You wear blue jeans.
Your usual outfits consist of bright colors.
You watch the Super-bowl.
Write down 12 different Hunger Games Characters
1.) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2.) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Haymitch is one sexy beast...LMAO Maybe the younger version of Haymitch...
3.) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Posy/Prim! That’s disturbing.
4.) Do you recall any fanfics about nine?
Yeah, there are soooo many Annie fics out there.
5.) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Peeta/Cinna. Excuse me while I try not to hurl.
6.) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Five/ nine. Finnick and Annie
7.) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Cato walks in on Peeta and prim kissing. He gives them a genuine WTF face.
8.) Make up a summary on a three/ten fanfic.
Katniss/Johanna... Hmmm. Okay. Johanna explains her past to Katniss, and Katniss begins to understand why Johanna is so viscious...wow, that’s terrible
9.) Is there anything as a one/eight fluff?
Gale/Prim? I hope not...she’s like, 6 years younger than him. Gross
10.) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fanfic.
Posy/Cato? Sorry, not even possible
11.) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
12.) Does anyone on your friends list draw/write eleven?
Portia? Not really
13.) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Peeta/Haymitch/Finnick. I think so...
14.) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Johanna: Bitch, I swear to god I will gut you like a fish with my AXE!
15.) If you wrote a songfic about eight, which song would you choose?
Prim: Hmm well, this doesn’t really relate well to her bu I could write a songfic for her using “Oh Star” or “We are Broken” by Paramore.
16.) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fanfic, what would be the warning?
Gale/Cinna/Posy – WARNING! FILLED WITH PINK AND FASHION AND EXTREME CUSSING IN DISTRESS! (Well that’s not retarded...)
17.) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Johanna: I’m dying for you to make bread in my Bakery
Peeta’s eyes widen to the size of dinner plates: WTF!
18.) One and eight are in a happy relationship when five runs off with nine. After eight dumps one for two, six gets upset and retaliates by dating twelve. Alone and broken hearted, one travels in search of a friend. Finally, one meets four and seven. The three loners meet ten, who tells each of them to look for love. Four finds three, seven gets eleven, but now one is stuck in a never ending love triangle with six and twelve!
Gale and Prim are in a happy relationship when Finnick runs off with Annie. After Prim dumps Gale for Peeta, Cinne gets upset and retaliates by dating Posy. Alone and broken hearted, Gale travels in search of a friend. Finally, Gale meets Haymitch and Cato. The three loners meet Johanna, who tells each of them to look for love. Haymitch finds Katniss and Cato gets Portia, but now Gale is in a never ending love triangle with Cinna and Posy!
19.) What would be a good title for this?
If you want to be mentally scarred, read this
20.) What would the genre(s) be?
21.) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!
Peeta. Well, I’ve always been on Team Gale (For some reason, I always cheer for the best friend), but One of my friends is Die Hard Team Peeta, so she can have him.