Author has written 5 stories for NCIS.
So I realized that I don't really have a profile and maybe I should create one...well what to say?
I'm a TV Buff. I am always in the process of getting addicted to new TV shows. My all time favs have to be (In order of course)
1. NCIS (I'm obsessed. Truley, it's almost sad.)
2. The Office. (How anyone could not love that show is beyond me!)
3. Lost (One episode in and I'm hooked again...)
4. Bones and Grey's Anatomy. (They're tied, I couldn't pick one over the other)
5. The Unit
6. Jon and Kate plus 8 (Those kids are way adorable)
7. House (although I'm not so keen on it this season)
8. Criminal Minds (I've just finished watching the first 3 seasons...and I'm addicted)
I'm also addicted to books so if anyone has any good suggestions for me to read they would be greatly appreciated. I always have something on the go and I have over 5 bookshelves in my room completely filled.
Other then that all I will tell you is that I'm old. (Well old is a matter of Interpretation.) Let's just say that I'm not in High School any more. I'm also addicted to spell check. I don't know what we ever did without it. I'm sure that as a direct result my spelling is way worse then it would be if I didn't have a computer to double check everything I wrote, but there you have it.
Anyway I hope anyone that reads this has a great day!