OK as some of you know already from my vocal posts My name is Deb
I'm 30 I live in Austin, TX
I'm married 10 years I have an hyperactive puppy
I was raised in Northern Indiana
A few of my Favorite Ships include but are not limited to
Doctor (10)- Rose
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
STOP STEREOTYPES! IF YOU HATE STEREOTPYES AND WANT THEM TO STOP, COPY THIS LIST INTO YOUR PROFILE AND ITALICIZE & BOLD THE ONES YOU ARE
1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. Therefore it should never be allowed as all religions are always right.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
RANDOM THOUGHT 1- How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of critisism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think itd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends dont even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/grammar errors.
21. If you don't like critisism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if youre a good writer: If you failed English 101.
... Or maybe that's just me
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
If you never thought you'd succumb to the copy-and-pastes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile
If your friends are considering torturing you to stop you talking about a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
92% of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, or Hollister decided breathing was uncool. Paste this onto your profile if you are one of the 8% that would be laughing hysterically instead.
If you have ever gone around poking random people copy and paste this into your profile
iIf you're. grrAmmar iss horibble than, cOpie and paiEte thes in tou yOr proFFiilie?
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Deb
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Debizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):Purple Spider
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Christine Varrelman
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Randeith
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Nerd
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Enimrne
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name):Alice
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Jasmine
A Little Useless Information About Me
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
And hungry. And trapped. She wanted to scream- City under the Moon – Hugh Sterbakov
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:40 PM (Close enough)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Well I came home from work.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ready player one Fan Art
9. What are you wearing?
A navy tank and blue plaid fuzzy lounge pants
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Listening to the a commerical while watching x factor
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Joker poster, and a Dr. Who Calender.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not that I can think of
14. What do you think of this survey?
Useless so fun
15. What is the last film you saw?
Theater: Rise of the Gaurdian
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd bury it underground and not tell anyone, live about the same.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I am a huge geek
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Reqiure metal health screenings before placing any in jail, purchase firearms, or most professions. And give those that needed it help
19. George W. Bush...
plead the fifth
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
23. Where's #1 on your top 8?
Book: Ready Player One
Music: Never Close your eyes- Adam Lambert
Band (female lead): Halestorm
Band ( Male lead): My Darkest Day
TV ( US): Big Bang Theory
TV ( UK) Dr.Who
24. What is your favorite possession?
25. Do you own a gun?
If you could tell your last ex something what would you say ?
How's the wife and kids
27. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
28. What's your favorite Christmas song?
29. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
30. Can you do a push up?
31. Is your bathroom clean?
32. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding band
33. Do you take painkillers?
34. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Sense of humor, or lack there of if you ask my husband.
35. Do you have ADHD?
No, just insomina
36. What's your name?
37. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
I need to sneeze, I really should be sleeping, and my husband stole my pillow again
38. Name the last 3 things you have bought
39. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
Nerd, water, Mt Dew
40. Current worry?
Phone fell on the floor, and cant reach it.
41. Current hate?
Toos up between the holiday and cold weather
42. Favorite place(s) to be?
My bedroom, the coffee shop, and the diner
43. How did you bring in the New Year?
I'll tell you in a week
44. Where would you like to go?
45. Do you own slippers?
Not at the moment
46. What shirt are you wearing?
A navy tank
47. Favorite color(s)?
Green. Purple, black
48. Are you gay?
No, but I support gay rights and I hate homophobia.
49. Do you sing in the shower?
When I can
50. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
51. Best bed sheets as a child?
52. Worst injury you've ever had?
Cut my head on my headboard when I was 7
53. Who is your loudest friend?
Who is your most silent friend?
55. Does someone have a crush on you?
How am I supposed to know?
56. Do you wish on shooting stars?
If I ever see them
57. What is your favorite candy?
Any thing Chocolate
What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding?
59. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
I need to think on that
60. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Sleeping I think
61. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Is it Friday yet?
Unsafe External Link